1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I hope the show will be more elaborated than Joshiko Keisatsu. For example, the episode in Hawaii were awesome and interesting.

More than acting, watching their reaction after an experience will be far more natural .

2. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    Another news for that variety show , and they will become a seiyuu in their own version of Monogatari Mitsubachi Hachi that will be aired starting from april 28
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    more variety show is better for meru and the other members:banana:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  3. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

I cant wait to see it.

4. Jman.HKojima.fan

Jman.HKojima.fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    She's really is a cutie, the last week or so. I've been really getting, into her.

5. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I wasn't sure where to post this - I looked for a Thread about the "Sub-Group" with Chu-Chu-Chu! but Since Meru is probably one of the best parts of this video - I thought I'd test it here.

This is a Preview of my "AKB Hell Project" - if you've seen "AMV Hell" (google them or YouTube) you might be familiar with this type of "Parody"- You're either gong to "get it" or you won't. Anyway - here's a preview clip that involves the Chu-Chu-Chu girls!

*Warning*- this music is for Mature Audiences (It's YouTube Safe!) but it's not for kids under 13!

Feel Free to PM me any thoughts or giggles - out of all my clips this is quite amazing how it Sync's so Perfectly with the music! You'll never Look At Meru the same way again. Yes, I am a FAN of Meru - She is very adorable & am actually excited to see her grow & evolve in HKT48

6. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

7. maririn

maririn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    mari_rinnn
    ^ thanks for the share @Time007

welcome to meru world @Jman.HKojima.fan...oh not so many/vry often someone likes her because of her look, coz that is not her strong point hehe.
    anyway check her out and follow her G+. she made some vry interesting posts there ;P

here are some of her nice, well-made videos for this month. sweet <3

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  8. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    Meru is so cute! My favorite in HKT for sure, although I love the rest of HKT as well.

I have a question, is there anyone who translates her G+ on a regular basis?

9. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    we had tumblewush back then, but he is in hiatus right now. i don't know if there is someone else translating her g+. :(

10. emily

emily Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka

alternative link to youtube:

second episode of Tentoumu-Chu! no Sekai, it's really an amazing show *_* and again, Meru is standing out to me. She didn't get much screentime in the last episode, but already that little part was enough to show how confident she is and how she can handle situations like that so well. And in this second episode she really impressed me so much, I'm 6 years older than her and I don't think I could have handled those situations as good as she did! :eek: That girl is amazing. I'm starting to like her more and more.

also now that I'm already posting in this thread; a few weeks ago I made a compilation of Meru's love for food cause I think it's just so adorable, so I might as well share it here for the Meru appreciation :)

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  11. MarikoYuki48

MarikoYuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    motomuraaoi
    Twitter:
    IwanDesu
    Tashima Tenchou!! God! How reliable she is!! and I love her hairstyle it show more of her pretty face.
    Great! video! We should have more segment where Meru can speak or eating food,haha

12. Half

Half Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    HalfAssedSubs
  13. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    thanks you so much @Half !

14. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    i Think its my first time posting here~!

Credits to hayate and Aidolmayuyu for the subs!~

I'm really surprised at how good meru is!!~
    and she's really really cute too~

15. Panjii

Panjii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jujingyi
    Twitter:
    panjiimart
    I think when I view her, I just fallen :D

16. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

What rank will she get this year do you guys think?

17. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Looking at handshakes results and overall run this year, i believe next girls is 100% assured.

I think she got a shot for undergirls too, but the problem is that this slot is so crowded it's impossible to determine if Meru will be successful or not.

ranking to Undergirls must be awesome.

18. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

hah undergirls I wish. that would be great. but I mean, like she got what 10K last time? I dunno how many votes it would take to get under girls but lets hope so. i'd be shocked though. I mean she's not at the miyawaki level yet.

19. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Sakura is not undergirls level. She is senbatsu level.

Meru is totally undergirls level but the problem is that there's Okada Nana, Kojimako, Kawaei Rina, Iriyama Anna, etc etc that keep the spot, and are hard to beat.

20. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Undergirls is her target, you can see it at the bottom here, from the HKT pages in the SSK book:

Naamloos.jpg

She also drew a guy flying upwards, or farting lol
    Here's the bigger page of her:
    60.jpg

Her topic which she talks about is "Kuishinbo KiraKira Ace", Gourmand Sparkling Ace.
    Probably how she sees herself right now. lol

Whether she'll actually be in UG idk, but I think she'll at least go upwards.

Oh and I forgot to mention: She is really, really great in the TTMC show. Exceeded my expectations.

Last edited: May 15, 2014