Tomonaga Mio (Mio) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. emily

emily Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I didn't mean to attack you or anyone on here who commented on this :eek: as I said, it's not people on here.
    and I just said what I was thinking about it :p
    sorry if it seemed like it though XD

2. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    ^Yeah we all love Mio here, so... :) We're just playing with the situation

People should be aware that everyone is different, and just because she didn't do anything doesn't mean she's actually a bad person. Scary guy aside, how do you know what you would do if you saw someone suffering in front of you? She got shocked and didn't know what to do, that was all.

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yeah but we KNOW that Mio has an dark side too, remember when she exploded on Kyappu in the tricycle race on the Tonkotsu show? Evil Mio is cute
    :lol:

4. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    ^I'm afraid I haven't seen that :O do you know the link? :p

5. moonlit

moonlit Member

For one, I know what it is like when a person doesn't feel well.
    It is true that reacting fast when a person is loosing conscious is hard, because most of the time? People don't notice until the affected person is down. Happened to me with an acquaintance in a subway train once, it took seconds, I wasn't able to register it until she was on the floor already. I also know from experience since I tend to start loosing conscious and have problems to breath in badly aired lab measurements rooms(chemistry student here) and have to leave sometimes, because I know I'll collapse in 3,2,1... (causes brief temporary hearing&vision loss for me during these episodes) It's one thing, that happens fast and unless the person notices they're losing conscious and inform you, you can't tell. Most people can't tell until I start gripping things to keep standing.
    I also had several friends participate in a large costume contest, while I was a helping hand (help dress, style general help) and I noticed another friend, sitting in the corner, after I was done helping the one who invited me as helper, I went over and asked what was wrong and she said she had those really painful cramps. Made wonder, why the hell the rest of the NOT occupied helpers ignored her, when she was literary shaking. I stayed with her, brought her water, put one hand on her shoulder and gave her the other and told her to squeeze it as tight as she needs to when it hurts. It hurt so badly she was crying, and she had already taken 3 aspirin pills (or whatever she took against pain) before, so there was literary nothing else I could do. And that's me talking about a cosplay friend, I person I know from the web and we talking about cosplay like.... 6 times a year?
    I'm a shy person too. I don't talk to people much. I don't trust people easily. I was bullied when I was in school when we moved to another country (age 11) (as a matter of fact probably to a part because I was a foreigner, and therefore "the wrong one") after that primary school I spent most of the following years trying to become one with the wall and then was bullied again (less strongly, I DID get into the best available school in town after all, I wanted to be as far away as possible from those bullies REALLY REALLY BADLY, smarter kids tend to be lass cruel and less interested in bullying).
    (actually cosplay&anime&manga helped me overcome my fear of people and reflexive wish to hide and be invisible)
    And while one case I mentioned is more spontaneous than the shown case and the other is less spontaneous than the shown case, I think I know what I'd do. The same thing Nana and Mako tried to do. Either get the phone so that he could call for help or try to get the help (aka try to open the door). I'd even do it for the bullies, because no one deserves to be in such pain. You don't just wish bad things on people. Even if you'd rather be kilometers away from them.

She might not be a bad person, but it's a bad reaction. As I said, I think it'd be better if they'd shown Meru's instead. (she'd get good promo for trying to help the person being really responsible and stuff)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  6. emily

emily Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Hmm what are you trying to imply with that?

7. moonlit

moonlit Member

^I'm not implying anything Oo; That's just how I personally feel about such matters.

8. emily

emily Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    okay, I was just confused as to why you told that story without referencing to Mio in her situation, I thought I didn't get the reference so I asked XD

9. Rainelord

Rainelord Kenkyuusei

It looks like her reaction bring quite a discussion :^^;:
    How about we watch another vid instead.

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    ^Lol that cake (or some other pice of food that I couldn't identify) was giving a fight xD

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: Looks like someone could use some fork-handling training.:hehe: That look she gives the MC's when the scone(?) falls of the fork.:cute::cute::cute::cute:

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I wrote her a little message in French. I hope to win Team B shonichi to see her perform, but i have lost 7 performance so far so i'm kind of loosing hope. I am very sad, an this little melon box helped me smile a little bit.

God, if you exist, allow me to watch my oshi perform on stage...i just ask for a little ticket.

[​IMG]

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Mioten!!! Good luck and Ganbatte with your Team B debut tonight in the Shonichi!:awesome:<3<3<3

:omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg:<------- that is me right now. 9 hours out from the actual show. And yes I will be up at 4:30am my local time to see the show live.:^^;:

14. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Nah i lost team B shonichi. Can't be helped this show must had 5000 application + , i had no chance to win whatsoever.

But i will see her for Makuhari concert (i managed to get one ticket) so i will bear with the shonichi loss ^^

15. Rainelord

Rainelord Kenkyuusei

Let's officially welcome Mio on team B :inlove::inlove:
    [​IMG]

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I did. Last night/early-as-f*ck-this morning. It was actually at 2:30am my time. No sleep champ right here. Now to go put in 8 hours at work.[​IMG]

17. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Surprisingly Mio got the Pajama Drive center. But I like the choice it's a song that will actually help her, it's out of her usual comfort zone (like Tenshi no Shippo would have been).

She did pretty well for herself. :chuffed:

18. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    that's actually what i thought! A good move for her to get out of the comfort zone.

I hope Yukirin will help her improve her vocals. She's the best among 48 when it come to singing skills

19. Panjii

Panjii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jujingyi
    Twitter:
    panjiimart
    MioMeru.
    They two will be great :)

20. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu