1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kojima Natsuki (Nattsun) / 11th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    When this was announced it made my day! I think she's getting more and more little opportunities from management, let's see how this turns up.

About power voting her, I already bought a good amount of CDs, I hope I'm not the only one to do so and her japanese fans are doing their best too. Even if she ranks last, at least she will be ranked and be considered one of the top girls (#81 out of 300+ girls is the top tier)

2. alkanon

alkanon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Twitter:
    _alkanon
    ^
    Yep, that announcement also made my day! I can't believe it until i saw the official blog with my own eyes. And now she performed Tonari no Banana, one of my fav unit!! :inlove:

I also order much cd this time, just like what I did for Bara no Kajitsu
    Bara no Kajitsu is a prove that her J-fans are serious on getting her a chair among the top this year and I really hope her name will be called for real this time, not only in rehearsal like last year :^^;:

3. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    kuroten nattsun

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    ^AWESOME! When was it?

5. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    @Open_SaysaMe May 2th's performance!

Nattsun really really performed very well, she still has some troubles with her voice in certain parts (maybe due of nervouness of being center), but it was generally a great performance in attitude and movements!

And speaking about Nattsun...it's wonderful to see her in Team A's pv.

[​IMG]

Credits: http://cub0zoa.tumblr.com/

---

This is my first time posting in this thread, but I've been noticing Nattsun since last year (Bara no Kajitsu + Romance Kenjuu), but I was still focused in other girls (some who already graduated) and with the Grand Shuffle, thought that it would be a good chance to get involved with new (for me) faces.

Now she's one of the girls I want to support the most! Really looking forward to see what thr future and fans have for her.

6. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    @Berii glad to see that you want to support her from now on!

I've noticed that Nattsun has been getting a lot of attention lately, mainly thanks to the new Team A stage. And I also noticed a lot of people taling positively about her after the preview of the new Team A song. [hehe]
    I've always said that Nattsun needed to appear in a bikini in a video to get new fans, I was right. :whistle:

Anyway, let's hope this will be enough to at least make her rank.

7. SpecialK

SpecialK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Nattsun is tied with Haruna for my favourite Kojima. I know it's a smidge lascivious of me, but I look forward to her gravure work and I really like how much she seems to love doing it.

8. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I think Nattsun simply knows what she's best at. There are better singer, better dancers and better comedians than her in AKB and even in her team. But gravure ? She's the best by far, only Kojiharu can compete with her.

9. FilipinoMarco

FilipinoMarco Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Anyone else going to see her at the 2shot event on the 24th? :) Maybe we can all meet up at the event or meet up at the slot times? :) It would be great to meet 48 fans there thats also members in this site!

Ill be seeing Nattsun for slots 5, 6, and 8. But I will be there the whole day~ 7am-closing. Im a youtube vlogger so ill be taking lots of pics and footage (obviously not the inside since its not allowed) but i would like to take pics of all the 48 fans there outside the venue! Hope to meet you all there! :)

10. Berii

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    @Deyan With the Grand Shuffle, graduations and changing interests, Nattsun moved drastically into my Top 10! It's one of those rare times when you feel chemistry enough to root for someone, and in this case, she's one of my favorites of current Team A.

And yes. Nattsun wearing bikini is a lethal weapon, and for me, an inspiration to work out (I'm kind of...just skinny, no definition at all and she has such a great body! I'm jealous, in a positive way lol)

@FilipinoMarco You're so lucky for attending and seeing her! Hope you write a report (maybe sharing 2shots too? I don't know). It's always great to read about experiences about events. Good luck with finding fellow fans to meet up there.

11. FilipinoMarco

@Berii[/USER], thanks! lol yeah, hopefully Ill be able to meet Nattsun fans there as well! And yes, most likely ill be doing a report on the 2shot, and share my pictures as well! Stay tuned for that! :)

12. FilipinoMarco

3 more days til I get to see kamioshi! :D
    So excite!
    DSC_2653.JPG

13. PvtErlangga

PvtErlangga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Maybe I'm not really her fans but I like her.. Is she one of the member who perform Kuroi Tenshi ?

14. Berii

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Indeed! She's part of the Kuroi Tenshi lineup :)

15. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I remember some of you saying they would vote for Nattsun (someone even said they would powervote). Did any of you enter their (power)vote before the prelims ?
    Sadly I couldn't vote before the prelims, but I entered all my votes now (I'm glad it happens only once a year, it left me broke and exhausted), I hope it will make a difference.

16. FilipinoMarco

I voted a couple for Nattsun, couldnt powervote because I was gong to see Nattsun in person at the 2shot and i dont want to be broke while in Japan~~ :v
    Anyways, heres some of the photos with Nattsun and I~ The first picture (without the wota jacket) is when she first saw me and she wasn't aware that she was my kamioshi so the pose was really distant. When we met again, I told her with the jacket on. She really loved it and was supper happy(then her poses with me started to get closer, and closer omg). Seeing her smile face to face was truly amazing, shes even more beautiful in person :3

IMG_3887.jpg IMG_3890.jpg IMG_3900.jpg IMG_3893.jpg

17. PvtErlangga

PvtErlangga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    cool bro like it a lot

18. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    @FilipinoMarco you're aware that I hate you now, right ? :lol:
    Just out of curiosity, how tall are you ?
    I totally understand that you couldn't powervote, I would have done exactly the same if I were in your shoes.;)

19. FilipinoMarco

Lol yeah, Im sure most Nattsun fans hate me now after seeing the pictures with Nattsun :^^;:

Im about 6'2 lol :lol:

20. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Ok, I'm the same, thanks to you I know what I would look like next to Nattsun. :^^;: