1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    @Kyobu : Oh hey, glad to see you back. In fact, this might be the first time I see you posting around lol :D
    It's great that you are back, double greater to see you changing all your pictures to Juri :lol: Oh and, welcome to Juri thread!
    Since A4 is the 2008 stage, it's impossible for Juri to have appearing as a sub in the team. Though, the song you are referring is also a part of Yokoyama Team A's waiting stage which Juri has performed before. To be honest, amongs all stage she ever appeared, Yokoyama Team A's is the one I recommended the most. Not just it has a bunch of good songs (which some are from old A stages, so I suppose you will love them), but the team's young members composition and allocation is just neat and perfect to see. Juri's unit is Zannen Shoujo, which is centered by Kawaei Rina. To be honest, I am not a great video uploader even though I do have the part that you might wanted to see :lol: But here are some for you to check out...

Mr. Kissman and Zannen Shoujo from Yokoyama Team A

if the video does not show watch the video here

Kimi dake ni Chu!3x and Kuroi Tenshi performed in concerts where she was the center

She is also the center of Enkyori Poster in the this year Unit Matsuri, but unfortunately the DVD hasn't come out yet so we are still left clueless to see how awesome was it. If you are into some old songs like BINGO or Darui Kanji, then YTA LOD is thing that you have to download first. I actually have no recommended date, you can just go with any but seitansai performances. As an addition, there were two performances of Shinoda Team A where Juri got the center position of the whole stage (she subbed for Mayuyu). Dates are 130925 and 130531. Though, you might not find any available download link for May 31st performance :( STA's stage is actually a bit boring if heard in long term, but I guess it's just my subjectivity to their songs. You can also check out her latest greatest bestest guudest drama, Sailor Zombie! She played as Oyamada Mutsumi. She even made a nickname for herself, "Mucchan!" :lol: You should check her out to get more hooked :drool: She is so cool yet beauty to see. Since her dream is to become an actress, she was very enthusiast in the filming. You can just click the link in my signature to visit the sailor zombie thread. In the first post, you will be able to find some download links to check out! Also just in case if you are looking for a bunch of Juri images collection but too lazy to scroll up the gallery, just give a visit to Takahashi Juri Creative Corner Box and download JREAM.

If you wish you can also check out her love confession in renai sousenkyo :lol:
    her clumsiness and nervous made her so adorable
    -----

Btw, she just had her very first Q&A session on google+
    Some answers from our little lovely tamagochan is interesting to see :lol:

・Which perfume do you use?
    I don't use any ☺

・How long did Juri graduate from her "Messhi" (dead eyes)?
    I am sorry, I've never even enrolled in

・Member that you want to be as your younger sister?
    Renacchi (I seem to give a wonderful birthday present to this sister of mine)

・Type of favorite man?
    The mind side person who accept, polite, and reliable to me

・Song that is most painful for you
    "Rokkuda yo, jinsei wa..."

・A combination of foods that you unexpectedly think will fit
    Yogurt + frozen + flour + black sesame

・Your goal after the election?
    I want to work on acting and get closer to my dream of becoming an actress even if it's just a little

・What do you actually want to be called?
    Rinchan
    Chuuchan

・What do you want to eat now?
    Polar bear
    White cat

・What planet are you from?
    Seems like I come from Saturn

・Do you watch/read anime or manga?
    I do not

・What is a good meal for breakfast tomorrow?
    Enzyme

・Which one is better, penguin or cat?
    Give me another five days to decide!

・Juri x Maachun, what I may call you with?
    Third monopoly car, Juri, from first car of Ogasawara limited express

・When it is hot, how are you gonna be?
    I will be in pain \(^o^)/
    I think

・How do you overcome this hot summer?
    Without even trying to overcome it, becuse time passes so fast

・What is a good dome concert's name?
    "All of you!!! Grow Bigger than The Dome Special!!!!!"
    Wait....I think there is already a program like that hahaha

・Where should the World Cup be won?
    Zach Japan

・Unexpected things you proud of?
    Cutting food, wrapping it in plastic wrap, freezing it and put it in a zip lock

・How many question you can answer?
    Hmmm, I guess up to everyone expectation like Doraemon

・If you are reborn?
    Unexpectedly to become an earphone

・Which part of Kawaei-san do you like?
    All of them

・How was the hot and sour soup for dinner yesterday?
    Bad

・I will just post later because I am still eating!
    Of course \(^o^)/

・Favorite scenery?
    When Izuchan is waving at me

・Interesting episode of Shimada-san?
    When she bought giant's stamp hahaha

・What kind of person is Ryoka?
    A proudly younger brother who looks good with France milk

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  2. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Thank you so much! That was an awesome post. Don't worry I know Juri wasn't actually around for A4 or the A4 revival.

I'm really tempted to see her in Tenshi no Shippo if you have that laying around? B3 was so good.

I stumbled across B Garden and it made me really nostalgic, I really enjoyed the song. Then I couldn't keep my eyes off the girl behind Mayu. Turned out to be Juri. She's a cutie. I saw a gif of her shooting someone/something, which I now know is from Sailor Zombie. SOLD.

3. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    @Kyobu So glad to see a "old school wota" got attracted by Juri!!
    I am sure this shows the great quality she has!! :XD:

@Stankovic Thanks for the great introduction on Juri!
    Can use this as a sample to let more people know her better :banana:

4. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    I somehow couldn't find any video of her tenshi no shippo :( But she surely performed it in Shinoda Team A's waiting stage. In fact, when Ricchan wasn't around, she often sub in the center position and the stage turned awesome! But unfortunately, tenshi no shippo is just not my type of song :( Back a year ago, she used to perform the typical kind of song many times, from tenshi no shippo to glass no i love you xD lol But still, back in the old days to see her just having a lot of screentimes in glass no i love you is just better than never. Talking of B stage, Juri is actually Yukirin's under in the current Kuramochi Team B, which means she perform Junjou Shugi when Yuki isn't around. But unfortunately I couldn't find it on YT and my connection just not in a good state to upload the video :( But I am pretty sure it's somewhere on youku. I think someone has also posted it a few pages back, though I don't know whether it has been deleted or still surviving

@sikanwan I have planned the kind of "introduction post" a long time ago but at the time I complied the content, I misclicked something and everything got deleted lol. I planned to recreate it later but just didn't have the time to or keep forgetting about it XD I will try to compile something next time

5. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
  6. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    My god she's fantastic. Centering looks so natural to her and her voice seems to really suite Junjou Shugi.

Thanks for finding that video, absolutely brilliant :)

7. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

Anyone asked for Tenshi no Shippo during Shinoda Team A? Here you go, the vid is from facebook though

Just skip to 03:53 and you'll find Juri, Ricchan (center), and Ryoochan performance
    If you want to see the rest of 130108 Team A waiting stage performance just check this link and scroll down to LOD section
    http://fam48inablog.tumblr.com/post/82072270628/main-content-concert-lod

If it's B3 Junjou Shugi, there are some who uploaded the vid on vimeo

As @Stankovic said, Juri is subbing for Yukirin and did great as center there

8. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Kewl videos guys, good job on posting them here :approve:
    She looks so elegant on Junjou Shugi. Somehow her feels kind of reminds me to her Kuroi Tenshi performance in Unit Matsuri, which is also great. This might be bias, but so far almost every performance where she centered in always receive positive feedback from her fans and even non-fans. I would love to see her centering more units in concert and even better to be given a permanent center position in theater performance (that is once they give B new stage ofc!). With her increasing exposure and good result of sousenkyo, I think such thing might happen faster than we used to predict back in a month before.

By the way, just like any sousenkyo ranking girls, Juri, will finally have her first solo swimsuit appearance UTB+1 Vol. 21 released on July 23rd, 2014. Amongs "exposed" and "favored" girls in 48 world, I guess she is type who management barely give any magazine shot :lol: aside from Sailor Zombie related content of course. She's beauty, has a good looking and with some modification of hairstyle you will get to see her cute tamago face. I think she suits for magazine shot, but-...yeah until chance given we will never see how it looks like. Anyway, despite being voted by almost nobody (even nattsun who voted for her was only for her cute way of putting the glasses :lol:), it seems like she got praised by Paruru behind the stage for her danso.

[​IMG]

9. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

No problem, this is the right thread to spread Juri's awesomeness
    I wonder when will team B have a new stage, really looking forward to which unit she'll be in and please let her be the center too :awesome:

Another picture with Bisu, Yui's cat? Somehow I'm starting to pity John now :lol:

10. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    Poor John being only exploited by Juri's camera without even receiving her love
    I think she is the type of person who doesn't too get close to her pets. I meant, you should pity Kuroiwa more as it is her family's cat :lol: But she is like...never even showed it to fans. Well, I suppose Bis has more screentimes because Juri often give Yui's house a visit as well. Beside, the cat is famous amongs former YTA members, and now with YTK. The Bis type of cat is actually pretty much like any stray cat here :lol: But I guess that is the cute part that you can find on him. Jurichan is also more of a cat-lover instead of dog-lover, especially with all her "nyaaan" related accessories :lol: Maybe her brothers got more time with John than her.

[​IMG]

In the end, this girl just like every cute looking stuffs and young girls among the group :lol:
    She is like getting friendly with everyone. I think beside all the busy "shootings" which we don't know what for at the moment, she (with Maachun, because recently they always hang out together) is working on rehearsal for Team B nationwide tour in a few next weeks

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

It has been quiet here and outside for a moment :lol:
    I think she is still busy with some shooting schedule. Almost everytime she complained about the unstable weather which is quite funny and her diet by eating fruits only. Now that she think she is made of fruits lol. She has been eating nothing but fruits, carbonated water, and enzyme lately. I wonder whether she will have more magazine shootings awaiting. I meant, the UTB shot was done on June 25th and ready to roll next month. I suppose the post-sousenkyo related recording/shooting got her occupied. I think the UG song has been recorded a week after the event, but I had no idea whether it was also for the MV shooting. Usually Juri will post a sneak peak of its costume and covering it with some random stickers :lol:

She will be in swimsuit, which is quite rare to be wore by someone like Juri.
    I wonder if Yukirin taught her not only to "fish" but to pose in gravure magazine as well :lol: Btw, after her two times of absent in Team B performance, our little girl will appear again today! and because it has no Yuki, she will be in the awesome Junjou Shugi

12. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    140628 CDET! AKB48 Documentary Release segment

Jurichan stated that she will begin her Dart Live activity tomorrow. If you remember it, there is an AKB48 x Darts Live project on going and Juri is one of Team B's representatives in the event. Teams are going to challenge each others with their three choosen representatives. The winning team will have the right to challenge the final champion of "Soft Darts Tournament U-22 National Convention". Their practices are going to be broadcast in upcoming Nemousu TV episode.

Team A: Nakanishi Chiyori, Nakamura Mariko, & Muto Tomu

Team K: Aikasa Moe, Kojima Mako, & Tano Yuuka

Team B: Izuta Rina, Ogasawara Mayu, & Takahashi Juri

Team 4: Kato Rena, Kizaki Yuria, & Mukaichi Mion

Hopefully it's gonna be something interesting :lol:

13. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

Quiet here but actually I'm still checking your Juri updates daily
    Time to grab the latest episode of Sailor Zombie :fear: Thanks for the quick sub as always

She have been on diet lately to shape her body is good, then I wonder if she can do well in posing as well since gravure isn't her thing as of now :^^;:

There are Chiyori, Tano, Izurina, and Maachun for Soft Darts Tournament? Okay, I'm sure it'll be interesting with Juri and those funny members around :lol:

14. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Thank you for keeping a track on it. Appreciated ;)
    Still cannot wait for her UTB shot haha. I meant, she barely appeared anywhere beside BINGO recently. Oh and that recent ariyoshi too. But still, we're lacking on some juri entertainment despite the fact it's post-sousenkyo :( Well, I guess because it's post senkyo too all left for us is an update of her shooting activity :lol: There is also a comment segment of her in today release of ENTAME.

"I was really happy (to get rank 28th in sousenkyo), I felt relieved at the same time. Even though I had a lot of chances, but I was not able to rank until now……. And I can say now "If I did not rank in this sousenkyo, what should I do?" thought myself." - Jurichan

Pretty much a word that could come from Juri :lol: I think I remember she has said it somewhere else. However, I am still afraid if in worst case she had failed to rank she would decide to go for graduation. You know that last year rumor is she would graduate if she failed to rank. And she did fail, but denied that rumor as well. I personally believe she is not that type of person who would surrender that fast. Unless her reason is pretty personal, anything can make her downfall. Like that slashing incident and many more things to get her emotional so quick :lol:

15. arieffpaji

arieffpaji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    Hello Juri oshi.... nice to meet you all

16. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    oh hello @arieffpaji
    nice to meet you too, and welcome to Juri thread. I see that you made the same format of post in Yui's and Miyu's thread too :lol:
    But ofc everyone is pretty much welcomed here. Enjoy your stay ;)

-------

A scan of her ENTAME (06/30) page.

[​IMG]

Btw, like any other labrador retriever senbatsu member, Juri also had her page in the AKB48 no Inu Kyoudai release. This time, they couple Juri with Rabutan together. With her 5 seconds appearance in the MV, I can barely recognize whether this dog is the one with her in the video :lol: But hey, at least she got a page even though it's not a solo and some other pages where she got featured in lol

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

She looks pretty cute in that plain clothes. Even though the shoes is a bit odd to see. Also tonight (07/01), we will see another segment of her Battle Burger Shop in AKBINGO! It has been a while since the last game she played in. I will be waiting for her to get gass'd :lol: it was quite hillarious how she could recognize the ninja drawing even though it was far from drawn well

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  17. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

@arieffpaji nice to meet you and welcome to Juri thread :D

Does she don't get a page with her dog in AKB48 Inu Kyoudai? I mean not the pictures from Hawai one, there are pages which shows picture of some member's dog(s)

AKBINGO! 140702 (raw)

cr: uploader

Juri is in Sata's Boss Burger team along with Paruru, Tano, Chiyori, Sakura, Naanya, Hikari, and Kojimako

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Now there is a unit I would blow a ton of cash on.:^^;:

19. arieffpaji

arieffpaji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    @Stankovic @Nclm HELLO........ thank you...

Oh yes, Juri, miyu, and Yui is my favorite member too..

Yorshikuonegaishimasu...

20. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    Jurichan's Pancho shot during the Two Years Later song in today Team B performance (07/03)

Well technically she doesn't even have a dog in the MV :lol: I meant, if you notice it, she only run to any dog around her during the dance, but maybe there were just not enough number of dogs. I only found that one where she has a photo together with a dog and Rabutan. The others are those beach-walking and dance scene. I guess it cannot be helped. I meant, she is a back-row member, which means in term of senbatsu the most lacking on exposure :lol: Maybe next chance especially after this sousenkyo will give the management more insight on where to put Juri in strategic position. She will definitely get into senbatsu, but it's just a matter where and how quick. With the ongoing rumor of the 38th single to be an AKB only single, the chance for her to be in senbatsu is like preeeety high. I meant, amongs those young aces, for all U-17, she is the highest ranking member in sousenkyo and her koubetsu is great (not too astonishing but still great). But we'll see how it goes...

[​IMG]

It's cool that she is appearing in ichiban song show yesterday (07/02) with the other members. Even though it's not a VS, but it's nice to see Juri in TV again. Especially when they have such a nice song like Beginner played :D /bias Her screentime is decent too if you want to check...

Oh and talking about bingo, I just remember the new AKBINGO front page image has Juri in. yay!

[​IMG]

I am glad to see Tano and Karen appearing too. yay for 12th gen trio!​

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014