1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single SKE48 15th [Bukiyou Taiyou] 07/30/2014

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Apr 20, 2014.

1. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

^what the problem with KII?Akane KII's center from the start (but if to go by the ssk results then Yamada Nana suppose to be the center)
    but i really hope if the B-sides will be team songs , a new & fresh centers for the teams!
    for S - I would like to see harutamu center but if they will go with this concept Uha probably will be the center..
    for KII - Nao
    for E - Non.. but she already was E's center therfor i would love to see Akarin centering!!!!! ndjab :^O^:

2. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    the last team S song had Manatsu as center, but she was graduating so that was an exception, this time S is gonna be Jurina no doubt
    Churi is the representation of KII no doubt, she'll be center
    E is more iffy, Rena or Kanon, dunno

3. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Actually, I'm hoping for Theater ver to have Kaotan as center <3

And for S, KII, and E, it would be nice (like Suzunanchara) for new people to be centers. TBH, Juritan and Renahyon have bigger fish to fry, its good to have fresh blood be centers ;)

4. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    I see Ayachan being the center in the B-side. She's the Cinderella of the group and quite popular!

5. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Yeah, fresh blood for team centers sound good to me. Something like:
    • S: Rion
    • KII: Nao
    • E: Aya

6. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I would really, really love this!

7. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    SAME! Add on a theater ed with basically only new gens + Kaotan center and I'm going to end up buying all 4 versions, LOL. That would be one God-like single...

8. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    Jacket covers are up!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I like ltd edition's a lot more than regular but basically indifferent to these covers. They seem quite normal.

9. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Oh my! I LOVE THESE COVERS. They're so clean, gentle, and pastel. And the locker photo-covers are really pretty and nostalgic.

I think this song might end up being a little more gentle and easy than I'd predicted. I'm not really thinking it'll end up like Hashire Penguin, then. Maybe something like Oh My God or Bingo.

10. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ME TOO. Those covers are too freaking cute... These better have posters with them, I can't wait!!

11. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Woohoo Milky gets to be the main girl for type D cover :^O^::^O^:

its only a month until the single is on sale, the pre-order for the theatre version should be starting soon

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
  12. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    OMG I'm really loving these covers! That's it I'm preordering a few copies, Type B & D for my NMB girls.

13. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I guess it's Limited on top and Regular under it, isn't it?

I like the Limited more than the regular, but I think I'll get the regular this time.

14. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

TEAM COVERS! Woo! I like the design of the limited edition covers more, but I do those that the regular covers are segregated by team. E's cover is so crowded, ahaha.

Ordered Limited A and Regular D. Can't bring myself to order more without photos.

15. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Hmmm... is it certain there won't be bonus photos again? I don't know whether to go for regular or limited then.

I wonder if 4 types means we will get another CM song like Samsung last time?

16. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    If it's anything like Galaxy of Dreams, I'll be thrilled. That song was perfection, and unit selection made my head spin, and the PV was really cool.

I'm so excited for this :)

17. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Type A:
    • Bukiyou Taiyou (Awkward Sun) - Senbatsu
    • Ho-kago Race (After School Race) - Team S
    • Coming soon - Boat Pier Senbatsu
    • Tomodachi no Mama de (Remain Friends) - Selection 10 (Azuma Rion, Kitagawa Ryoha, Matsui Jurina, Oba Mina, Takayanagi Akane, Furukawa Airi, Furuhata Nao, Kimoto Kanon, Suda Akari, Matsui Rena)
    • Bonus Video「Trajectory of Team S~SKE48 First Reshuffle(2013.4.13)→Zepp Nagoya(2014.5.12)~」documentary movie
    Type B:
    • Sayonara Kinou no Jibun (Goodbye My Yesterday Self) - Team KII
    • Tomodachi no Mama de (Remain Friends) - Selection 10 (Azuma Rion, Kitagawa Ryoha, Matsui Jurina, Oba Mina, Takayanagi Akane, Furukawa Airi, Furuhata Nao, Kimoto Kanon, Suda Akari, Matsui Rena)
    • Bonus Video「Trajectory of Team KII~SKE48 First Reshuffle(2013.4.13)→Zepp Namba(2014.5.13)~」documentary movie
    Type C:
    • Banana Kakumei (Banana Revolution) - Team E
    • Bonus Video「Trajectory of Team E~SKE48 First Reshuffle(2013.4.13)→Zepp Sapporo(2014.5.15)~」documentary movie
    Type D:
    • Untitled
    • Bonus Video (challenges of the 7 new transfers/kennins)

Bolded are the songs with PVs, so the coupling PV of Type D is a mystery. Maybe it's something for the transfers/kennins since that's what the "bonus video" is about. Meh.

I think limited edition comes with bonus photo from 81 types but I'm not completely sure. You can check the link for details and correct if I have mistakes: http://ske48matome.net/archives/38924404.html

18. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Could someone confirm this?

I like KII's song title, and I'm hoping for a kennin & transferred members song on Type D. :blush:

According to the visuals, I feel like the A-side is gonna be similar to Himawari or similar to a Nogi style song. Since Nogi got an SKE sounding song for their latest single, why wouldn't SKE get a Nogi sounding like? :^^;:

19. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Oooh that would be a nice change. Someone mentioned it before, but I hope they get a song like BINGO! That's one of my all time favorite AKB songs.

Asked Smilodon to translate: Photos included in first edition. 81 types, 1 randomly inserted in a CD

Damn it, I don't know if I can pre-order to get the photo.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  20. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Its usually the regular editions that come with the photo's if I'm not mistaken. Limited editions comes with a handshake event ticket usually (or at least thats what I've noticed with the last few singles from all the groups).