Single SKE48 15th [Bukiyou Taiyou] 07/30/2014

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    The SKE official site says the Limited Editions come with photos. CD Japan is just slow to update that information.

2. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Bukiyou no Taiyou on AKB48 ANN

if the video does not show watch the video here

Great Music Video :awesome:

---

I quite like it, but the chanting near the end of the choruses is very cringe-worthy for me

3. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    It sounds so nice!!!! And you can actually hear individual voices!! <3

I'm not sure about the random chanting but I'll survive.

4. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I agree, it sounds really nice but tbh for a summer-single I kinda expected something more energetic... But this sounds really nice too and I'm sure I'll like it even more when I see the MV ^^

5. Starlight

Starlight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I like the groove of this song but it sounds like the No.10 track from an album. It sounds nostalgic and will probably be a good choice for the ending to a concert.

6. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Oh dear god. THIS IS ABSOLUTE PERFECTION.

I'm absolutely in love with this song! It's just as pastel as I was expecting! :) I like that's it's cute and sentimental.. and the vocals are wonderful, especially since I can really pick out who's singing in each part :D

I'm sure the PV is going to be a sight to behold. With a song like this, I'm sure the girls are going to look SPECTACULAR.

This is probably one of my favorite SKE choruses, EVER. I don't mind the chanting, to be honest. The song is divine.

7. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    the song sounds amazing, it's an amazing ballad, this ballad is very Japanese summer like, old school days with nostalgic feelings and I can imagine mellow countryside scenes like in Japanese dramas/movies for the PV, so good, SKE is the best no doubt

Best summer releases form all48/46G this year

exactly what i expected after seeing the school days covers and flowers covers, ABSOLUTE PERFECTION INDEED

8. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I love the song too. It is really pretty! Slow tempo songs are usually a hard sell in the idol world. But when they work, they really work.

I hope the PV is just as beautiful. Now to decide which versions to get. Will probably purchase A and C since that is where my favorite members are. Of course Type-D is a wild card. Hopefully it will contain some Kaotan goodness

@TiduShoko If you read this, perhaps you can update your OP with all of the current single information

9. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    This is really the first SKE single I've actively anticipated :p I've been around since last year's sousenkyo, and every time there'd be an SKE release I would kinda just listen to it, enjoy it, etc. but I've never really been part of the anticipation for one until now.

Utsukushii Inazuma was good, but it came out like right around the time I joined the fandom. I wasn't really paying attention for Sansei Kawaii or Mirai to wa.

But this one? This one has my full attention :p It's taken me a while to really "get into" SKE and HKT.

OHH. And also….

JURINA SOLO LINES :corr:

10. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    @kk127 Were you not complaining on how Labrador Retriever was boring because it was slow tempo summer song and now look... :hmm:

I'm in love this song, and I agree with how this song has a nostalgic feeling! Can't wait for the PV to come out! TBH, I wanted SKE to have another energetic song like Aishiteraburu!

11. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    I love this song. Probably one of the best songs this year. It sounds like one of the songs that can be sung at the end like Hikoukigumo, maybe even better. I also love how it bring's out each member's voice, I actually can tell who's singing. The chorus has a nice blend, and the slow tempo makes the vocals stand out. Personally I'm not much of a fan of that chanting but it feels nice to the melody.

12. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

The song sounds like heaven:cute:
    kinda expect a summer single like Utsukushi Inazuma but this is perfect!!

13. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

The type D song is by Suda Akari, Matsumura Kaori & Tani Marika!!! :O

The song is called 'Koi Yori mo Dream' by 'Dasu, Tsuma & Nita'

14. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    OMG!!! I can't wait to hear it!!!

I was really wishing for SKE to do a energetic song, but this song is great also!:inlove: I hope the PV will be good! The chants kinda sound creepy to me tbh.

Ibiza Girl so far is the best summer song for me this year!

My summer song rankings:
    Ibiza Girl > Labrador Retriever > Bukiyou Taiyou >> Natsu no Free & Easy

15. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
  16. jurina<3

jurina<3 Kenkyuusei

This song is kinda of a let down for me. I wishing for a more upbeat song like Ibiza Girl! :( Even Labrador Retriever sounds more upbeat than Bukiyou Taiyou! :XD: But, I don't dislike this song, I was just expecting more. I think this song will grow on me like how Labrador Retriever did which in fact is my favorite summer song this year!:)
    I can't wait to listen to the comedy trios song!!! I hope it's another koko de ippatsu! :^O^:

17. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    omg what a combo.... I guess we should have seen this coming since Marika performed Koko de Ippatsu with them at a concert haha. I'm glad she's getting to show herself through something like this that fits her image instead of being forced into senbatsu.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  18. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Don't really like Bukiyou Taiyou at the moment, but I might feel different when seeing it performed

On a happier note...Koi Yori mo Dream is heavenly and it just the best and is of 3 of my top oshi's and just yea, words can't convey how happy I am with the song

19. jurina<3

jurina<3 Kenkyuusei

OMG just listened to Koi Yori mo Dream and I love it!!!!! :omfg::inlove:<3:banana: I wish SKE's new single song was this instead!

20. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm in love Koi Yori mo Dream!!! :inlove: :awesome: I love it more than Koko de Ippatsu!:fear: Is Koi Yori mo Dream going have a PV like how Koko de Ippatsu did?

@jurina<3 I agree this should have been SKE's new song instead!:)