1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. alifkun

alifkun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yay, another Sayaka's solo song XD
    will it be just like the song that she sing in virginity drama PV? but I hope it i make into a proper discography
    I do really hope she make a solo debut in the near future

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  2. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    The Viking thing is a joke survey clearly that got trolled by 2ch or something. Why Viking actually decided to pick it up is beyond me.

No, the song is the theme song of JT. She's just going to give her take on the song. Its a really nice song. Here's a sample:

(THIS IS NOT SAYAKA'S VID)

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. alifkun

alifkun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ah, I thought it was a new song
    but yeah, I still happy that she got another solo project that show her vocal power

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  5. tonylow

tonylow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Here is the making of the CM

6. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

That damn kid raising the bar too high for idols of the next decade :shifty:

7. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Now that's what you call pure, unbridled talent.

Simply awesome.

8. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Sayaka appeared in Tosouchuu today and absolutely BEASTED. It was basically 3 hours of her doing all the missions and ALMOST ALMOST winning.

Such a great captain ;_; She wants to spend her winnings in building a new toilet for the theater.

[​IMG]

9. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Tousouchuu on DM:

10. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the video links. Gonna watch this now. I wish I knew Japanese.. the show seems to put in a lot of interesting story elements to add to the chase that I don't understand. But go Sayanee!

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    The story is the part I hate about Tousouchuu/Sentouchuu that I hate the most but I guess it is the easiest way to justify the challenges and stuff so it serves a purpose.

12. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

If I could get hired as one of the hunters I'd spend the whole time trying to chase Sayaka :shifty:

13. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

I enjoyed it. I understood the samurai story without subtitles. Honestly, it'd get boring without it since the show is 1.5 hours. If they cut it to 45 minutes they could do without it but the games might get stale.

I don't agree with that ending. I feel like it's rigged. Obviously the hunters have ear pieces so they're probably told which directions to walk. At the end there's probably even more micromanaging. There was no way out for Sayanee since one guy was coming from each direction. I'm sure they did the game ENOUGH to finish the drama, but after the drama was over, they felt free to end the game without paying the $10k or however much was left (I can't remember exactly). Seemed really unfair. I can tell it must be rigged because the hunters have no guard patterns, they walk "randomly." So how do they get "lucky" at the end of nearly every episode. Finding 1 person means the game should be harder for the Hunters at the end.

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

NMB48 Team N's Densha wo Oriru

15. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

Preview for Friday's Viking!!
    Sayanee transforms into Oshima Yuko?!
    Wowww looking forward to this!!

16. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    ^science may have gone a bit too far with this one.

17. rival

rival Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Just watched Tousouchuu, and whoa, another great tv performance for Sayanee. The last few minutes were so tense, but there wasn't any way out. Obviously the hunters get guided, you hardly see them during the big missions either. She always leaves such a great impression with the things she does though, like she's simply capable of doing anything. Even though she didn't win the money in the end, she certainly stood out and did really well. I wonder if she'll be able to forgive herself for getting caught :lol:

Oh and I enjoyed the story as well. I like it that the challenges are linked, instead of having a bunch of random missions.

18. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

@rival: I agree totally. I have never watched a Run for Money before, and it was immensely enjoyable. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and the story was very cool actually. Sayanee is so dependable and awesome.

It seems like once someone gets noticed by a hunter, there's simply no way to escape from them (unless they're far enough away). I don't see anyone able to outrun them. That's the only part that I really didn't like. There's no fighting chance to defend against them.

19. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    @Silenka Usually the only times you see someone escape the hunters is if there are lots of twists and turns where you can move out of their field of vision quickly or get lucky and run by one of your teammates and have the hunter chase them instead.

The only person I can remember that was fast enough to escape was Sekiguchi Mendi (I think he won the last tosochu)

20. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

^ What Snowman said. The only way to outrun them is you either sacrifice a fellow player who's slow or keep making turns until you're out of sight from them. That's why you should avoid long, straight runs where you don't stand a chance of outrunning a hunter. You also need luck; if there's another hunter headed the opposite way towards you while you're being chased it's over.

Mendi from EXILE won the last RFM but I've seen an episode where the player outran the hunter and won simply because the clock ran out during the chase and another where, with less than a minute left, the player played tag with the hunter and ran the clock down until he won. In general, you'd really want to avoid getting into a chase situation with a hunter; the odds are never in your favor.