[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I think I've heard that kenkyuuseis in AKB made about $50 dollars per theater show... don't hold me to that amount though, it might be out-of-date.

2. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

ah maybe afterward you can give us a bit review about the DVD quality, I planning to purchase it via online since I'm not living in Jakarta and I want to know about the quality beforehand :)

or maybe anyone else can give me their thought and review about it, that would be so helpfull :D

3. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Watched the dvd...it's like watching AKB dvds they put all the songs in it...

Some news,maybe some of you already know...Andela,Yupi and Shanju are in Japan,Gon and Ayana are going too today...

4. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

ah thank you for the info and review, gonna order it ASAP now!

5. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Henyooo~ It's been a while since I posted here, right?

Llet's see, about the "How many is going to Team T/TII, kept as trainees, or forced to drop out" question..
    I have some wild speculations in mind.

Speculation one:
    Team T/TII with some KKS
    Amount of drop-outs: between none to three.
    20-23 will be in Team T and the rest will be JKT KKS.

Speculation two:
    Team T/TII with NO KKS
    Amount of drop-outs: 0, 4-7.
    All survivors will be in Team T.

Also, this:
    "Kami juga akan melihat usaha dan semangat para trainee. Seberapa besar semangat para trainee dalam persiapannya akan menentukan masa depan mereka di JKT48. Tidak tertutup kemungkinan akan ada Trainee yang tersingkir dari JKT48."

"We will also see the effort and passion by the trainees. How big is their passion in their preparation will decide their future in JKT48. There is a possibility that some trainees will have to leave JKT48."

"How big is their passion in their preparation will decide their future in JKT48."

"How big is their passion"

"passion"

is just lies, a.k.a. cuma NGIBUL. JOT does not give a damn about your passion. They care more about how popular is a member and say that their popularity is equivalent with their passion.

IndoPr0, signing out.

6. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

^the member that stand out tend to have a lot of passion though...like kinal or takamina...she's not the prettiest member yet she's passionate about the group...

7. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Team T is more than likely to be formed in JKT48 than in HKT48 based on:
    - HKT48 currently do not have enough Trainees (only 7). It's very unlikely that they will form a new Team at this end of year.
    - On the other hand, JKT48, aside from having more than enough number of Trainees to form a new Team (currently 30 from 3rd gen.), JKT48 Operation Team have strongly implied that later at this end of year (whether at JKT48 cultural festival or JKT48 3rd anniversary concert), a new Team will be formed from JKT48 current Trainees.
    What I'm trying to say is, there's no need to be unsure about whether it's Team T or Team TII that will be formed in JKT48 at this end of year.

8. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

9. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Saw an article at jkt48 aims to perform in New York in the near future, really excited :D . I will be able to finally see them ! :) I wonder what haruka and ayana are in Japan for...

10. abid amrulloh

abid amrulloh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    novintadhini
    haruka's probably preparing for the final audition of that "the wiz" musical at 21 this month...
    as for ayana....idon't really know about that... may be she'll join the other 4 for Iwate PR recording..

....i'm a new member, by the way...yoroshiku onegaisimasu..:)

11. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

heyho...
    today. social media(fb,twitter,forum) is in a noisy state. hahaha,,,,
    but,, dont bring that here. keep this thread clean :D

12. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Don't bring sensitive matter regarding members to this forum...

If anyone know something,never mention about it in the first place...

13. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Nice to see they brought another kenkyuusei to Japan, Andela is very suitable as a representative: Cute accent, a skill she can whip out onstage (so long as there is a piano or guitar near by) and incredibly pretty.
    So I hope she can set some hearts on fire and can gather some Japanese fans.

Iiwate prefecture... I'm pretty sure that's where the incident with Annin and Ricchan took place.
    I wonder if JKT48 being chosen was another opportunity for AKS/AKB48Group to show its good faith, as in: 'lets try to put the past behind us, and focus on the future together'.

(I'm sure they were chosen for other reasons too, like Melody being the fruit ambassador for Okayama.)

And also, because of what happened before... I know the girls are going to kept 100% safe since they'll take more precautions than usual.

I hope they're having fun, and take lots of pictures.

14. Mogisama

Mogisama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    Hello welcome to fandom :)

Haruka and achan i think have different schedule with the fourth, and they use main seifuku of jkt i think they will be representative jkt48 for some event

15. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    岩手県 in romaji is : Iwate-ken (Iwate Prefecture). There's no need to use double "I" (Ii). It's not Iiwake Maybe.

16. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

^not everyone knows Japanese, you do realize that right?

17. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    Hey everyone :D just passed one-week-of-hell :p It's really nice to see kenkyuusei in Japan, it's a good opportunity to introduce them to Japanese fans, I hope they will have a good time.
    Woah, you're careful person, aren't you? I even didn't realize that. Thanks for the info.

18. abid amrulloh

abid amrulloh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    novintadhini
    a.jpg

i knew this from a friend..
    http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2014/10/15/gazo/G20141015009107280.htm

it seems haruka and ayana went to japan for another purpose, as "enjoy jakarta" ambassador, and the other 4 joining them..
    as for the iwate perf. PR, this site: http://news.ibc.co.jp/item_22984.html , stated only 4 member, which means haruka and ayana wasnt included,,

does anyone know which indonesian TV the iwate perf. recording will be broadcasted?

i translate the site via google translate, by the way..
    CMIIW:)

19. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    What I was doing was merely replying to a post that just happened to take my interest. Of course I do realize that not everyone knows Japanese but I'd still correct it nonetheless. Other thing that I also realize is that there's a lot of people who always take offense at (1) being corrected or (2) seeing other people be corrected. You might be number 2. But that's actually not my problem. Anyway, I'll keep replying to posts that just happen to take my interest out of good intention, regardless of who the posters are. End of discussion.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  20. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    The weather temperature is hot everywhere, especially at JKT48 Jakarta:p.
    But this is first time carpet bombing for team J, honestly some reaction from fans is very hilarious:rofl:.