1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I don't think it's a new show...they are guest starring Masih Dunia Lain... image.jpg

2. Syd4HaruNaka

Syd4HaruNaka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    haha yeah I already watched the clip and I have to admit gon still need to work on her vocal again. AKB has a very high standard.
    I personally think Novintha had a higher chance if only language isn't a barrier for her.
    Gon's main talent is her lively aura, personality and natural livelihood. Her type is like Oshima Yuki. She would fit best as a film actress or on a TV show.
    But I'm definitely proud and grateful for her to represents Indonesia and reached the finals.

In terms of Umeda and Tano, I think they will choose again between the two who will be the main performer, and probably the other will be placed as a backup if one suddenly cannot make it.

3. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

heeh! Ayana and Dhike joining uji nyali?! Wooooah I am so gonna watch this!! :D

4. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    AAHHH so this is what the girls were talking about on their twitter ealier hahahaha.

5. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Hmmm the host say at twitter it's a new show so i thought they taping for that

Also there's a word at the screen behind them, "Jurit"?

It's a new tv show called Jurit Malam

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  6. abid amrulloh

abid amrulloh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    novintadhini
    yess, i agree with you Syd4HaruNaKa about novinta cause im her fan :^O^:

7. JQT

JQT Kenkyuusei

Pensi JKT48 (High School Culture Festival/文化祭) Teaser

if the video does not show watch the video here

IClub48 should be showing this kind of challenge.
    That'll be very interesting..

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  8. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Yeah no kidding man. I mean, if you see the 2nd audition video you will be able to tell that Novinta has a great musical vocal power, I'll be fair and square I think she can beat everyone hands down. Give her a private Japanese tutor and I believe within 1-2 years she could be equivalent to AKB's standard. Good prospect. =)
    ------------------------------------

and LOL what does "PENSI" stands for ? (Sorry I have been away from Indonesia for years, not really updated with the new 'istilah').

For a second I thought Pensi means "pensiun".... when I saw the post above I thought those three girls are planning to graduate. Melody, Kinal and Naomi...dayum ! Surely gave me a shock haha.

9. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Equivalent to AKB standard? Are you kidding me??? She will surpass them! Hahaha :p

Well Anon-san did say that she got the best singing voice of all the girls in the audition.... :)

10. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

I'm presuming pensi is some kind if school fair...

11. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Aki-p and his team writing an original song for JKT in the future is more likely than them letting Indonesian songwriters to do the job. It's not (and never) a matter of which identity resides in any given song nor how low/high the quality of Indonesian songwriters. But it's simply a matter of business. Aki-P (and AKS) will never consider any song royalty sharing with other lyricists, musicians, and arrangers which are out of his reach (not work for/under them). AKS will keep continuing the status quo where all of JKT song royalty go to Aki-P and his team because song royalty is one of AKS main source of income. HITS Records will still only hold JKT song distribution rights.
    (Will McDonalds let their Indonesian counterparts (Indonesian franchisee which holds the right to use McDonalds' successful business model and brand) to add Satay in their menu?)

This scheme is being applied to SNH too. Anyway, it's not like all of JPN48 songs merely contain Japanese identity only. Lots of them contain universal identity. So why bother?
    After more or less two years of observation, I understand that the main reason behind some JKT fans' whine (regardless of their nationality) about JKT not having their own original song is pride and inferiority complex.

That's the way it is.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  12. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

Actually pensi = pentas seni, art performing..

13. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

regarding the original song, its have been stated above all the reason why it's almost imposible for a local song writer to have the chance to do it, since its probably gonna be Aki-P song afterall all I want is for them to hire a better translator.

the translation is getting better lately but I know they can do soo much better ;)

14. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Come to think of it actually Vicz48 has a good point. It is important to keep the royalty and the authenticity of the 48G franchises, and Aki-P should write the song. After all as we speak, he might already considering to hire some creative talent from Indonesia to help with arrangements of the song to inject more colours and Indonesian 'taste' to the song.

Simply say if you want to compare back with Maccas, it's ok to add satay sauce as a variety to one of the burgers, per se...but basically they are still selling burgers.

But yeah I agree, the originality should belong to AKS.

and Lol at the "inferiority complex". I'm definitely not one of them.

15. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    As you said, 48G is a franchise and they need to keep the royalty and the authenticity of their product. Maybe they will let some arrangements to be adjusted, but the product should be based on their product. In this case Aki-p would make a song for the group. Maybe some of them are not (like DIVA song, special case) but most likely most of the songs would be made by Aki-p himself. I don't blame them for wanted to have some Indonesian culture mixed with the Japanese but the reality is that technically JKT48 is a product of 48G and it belongs to AKS. Sure, they have their own management but at the end of the day they need to have Aki-p permission to have their own song.

16. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    I completely concur. A better translator is a MUST!!

17. ichlas maeda

ichlas maeda Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    bebychaesaraanadila
    YES..... i agree this. i hope they can do it

18. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Yeah that is very challenging though. It's not just about translating, but has to fit in the song, the rhythm and the rhymes as well so it will still make sense won't end up sounding lame or what Indonesian like to call as "maksa". It's not an easy task.

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    @Syd4HaruNaka
    Finally! Someone with some senses....

Translating a song is one thing,and i'm sure they are good translator...but what they are doing is not just translating a song...but also what Syd4Harunaka said...and maybe if they are working alone they'd do a better result...but since they are not,Jiro and friends must have done some input here and there...

20. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Photopack Halloween edition

[​IMG]

Via look so mysteriously pretty :inlove: