1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Does the original scene 8 costume not come with any accessory? I upgraded my Mayu and it was kind of a let down. booo
    I still can't upgrade Jurina's coz I can't for the life of me find which team the needed jersey girls belong to.

2. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    Show a screencap?

3. yugikai

yugikai Kenkyuusei

river high speed version up

4. Riicchi

Riicchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    My plan didn't work out well since I had to switch oshimen 3 times :D Now I'm going for Yuami again but at least I'm in top 100 right now. I really hope I can stay there because I still don't have even one scene 8! Hopefully I'm able to get 3 more tickets before ticket exchange is closed. Last time I had like 14 tickets I didn't remember to use :D

5. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

scene 8 doesn't have any accessories
    last two day and it's getting crazy.. time to spend some gems again

6. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Wow, the Paruru's oshis in this game are scary really. o_O wth seriously!

I think chosing Tomu was a wise decision honestly. Last event there was always the risk that I could fall out the top 100 anytime. But yesterday I didn't even play and I just fell down 3 places, and I was still in top 30 lol.
    Got only two Scene8 girls though. Probably I won't get more tickets until the end of the event.

Anyway. I must agree that these events are becoming repetitive. Another oshimen event when the last one was just a while ago is... Blah. And I agree with @sno_rpg, we should get more memorable costumes from the stages or another costume versions of the songs also.

7. YukoOzora

YukoOzora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    Twitter:
    CommanderJei
    Tired of this event. Have only 3 scene 8 ver : Yagi,Yukirin, and Nyan. Almost 20Gems to spend in this event.
    Trying to get top100 but running out of LP and Gems. Currently rank 113 in Natsuki.

8. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

kojima natsuki ? what's your score ?

9. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

:eek: Did you play another girl's ranking before, or did you just not sync your gems usage with the speed song? I spent ~25-30 gems so far, and I'm at rank 22 for Mayuyu @ 553k. Quite surprised that 10 less gems wasn't enough to get into top 100 ranking of any girl (other than a few i.e Paruru) ._O"

10. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

I'm going to LMAO so hard if people spend all their money on this game and their girl ranking drop in next election
    Like some of these people definitely spend around $300 per event and i'm just being conservatively guessing. Add up in total all the events and they probably can have up to hundred of votes for their oshi by now rather than spend it all on the game

11. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^yup that thought has occurred to me. Saving money isn't all that effective in a lot of cases though. You'll end up spending it on something at once point or another.

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    If they are capable to spend 300$ for this game ( and yeah it is highly probable looking at Paruru oshi) it means they have no financial problem... kind of people who spend money in both game and Vote ballot. I don't think it's going to impact on election.

But something i realized... it's not really the money spent in the game. I spent 6 gems for this event (from login) but it also took me 3 hours full of doing songs. It's a lot of time. I'm at 200k. So since the event, those who are around 1 million played an average 15 hours of farming the event? It's kind of... i don't know. It's not even funny to play that much songs.

I would have allucinations if i was farming the song for hours straight...

13. ShinBaka

ShinBaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Shin_Baka
    Finally 500k!! I don't know if I'm safe now

[​IMG]

14. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

Mine V :3 I should be safe even without using gem at all tomorrow (or so I hope). It took me less gems than I expected, even - was prepared to use ~50 gems on this, but have only used 25-30 so far (can't remember the exact amount)

Oh, and I saw Shinbaka and Reika@S48 on my way in the ranking yesterday :D

[​IMG]

15. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    I somehow agree with @mochichan. I've been a free player from the start and just used what the game has gave me,, I'm more of a casual player. Still the game, like many others, can be quite addictive and spending on it does give the devs a reason to keep working on the game. It's no different I guess than buying the AKB PSP games either. We fans are part of the AKB business cycle after all.

But I agree that the game is starting to reach its stalling point and the heat may start to cool off. Some songs still don't have choreo or even costumes and devs just keep focusing on the next new event.

I'd suggest something like a shop or something where you can get old costumes for exchanging tickets or gems of course. And maybe just keep the newer and rarer ones in Janken and Dasu.

Also what happens when you reach a 100% intimacy with your oshi anyway? I'm 2100+ already with Jurina and still at 3%.
    Has any person reached Rank 100 yet? Is that the highest?

16. ShinBaka

ShinBaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Shin_Baka
    Yeah I saw you too! I'll try to go to 550k too before the end of the event and to be with you in the top30! :D

17. Vance Dee

Vance Dee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  18. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

iOS8 problem EP event compensation end
    EP will be unlocked at rank 25
    Scene 8 tickets can be traded until Oct 27
    photo ditributed at November ( such long )

RIVER unlocked at rank 50

fix skill change bug after evolve
    and..
    Suzukake Nanchara wrong unbeliveable color bug will fixed... then when MSM fixed devs ?

19. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Barely hanging on. This is what I get for deciding really late to get some points with another girl really late into this event.

[​IMG]

20. xiswen

xiswen Kenkyuusei

Should be safe right? Not playing anymore until the event ends due to work >.< [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.