1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Uchiyama Natsuki (Nakky) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Happy 19th Birthday to my favorite member.

Already wished her Happy Birthday several times on G+ today, and was able to fill out a message card this year too.

Looking forward to her Birthday show!

2. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Nice that she got selected. And really nice of Aki-P to sns congrats her.:)

4. Tensai

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Nakky's Birthday show was last night!

Even though I didn't win the show, I was able to watch it live on DMM. It really was an incredible performance, and everyone in the theater was cheering not only Nakky, but all the other members as well. The first MC was probably one of the most amazing I've ever seen. It was also great seeing Mitsuki and Yuiri performing Pajama Drive again, lots of great moments. Mocchi's letter to Nakky was really touching too.

I was lucky enough to participate in the Birthday Committee this year, and like last year they went all out supporting Nakky!

[​IMG]

Hopefully next year I'll have the opportunity to cheer her on in person.

Once again, Happy Birthday to Nakky. The past year has been absolutely incredible for her, and here's wishing an even better 19th!

5. ShinBaka

ShinBaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Shin_Baka
  6. Tensai

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Yeah, you have to wait until the very end.

She does it after her final handshake of the day, and since her line is always busy, this can be well after everyone else has left. She typically has a line that rivals most senbatsu members, so her sessions often start late and run late. She's often the last member to leave the building.

All you need to do is stand outside her lane and wait. Everyone is welcome.

I'll be there for the 12/23 and 1/4 events, and know a lot of her fans. If you have questions, feel free to PM me.

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

ANN (Episode 241) (January 14, 2014) (Anna Iriyama, Rina Kawaei, Natsuki Uchiyama)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Backup

8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Nakky needs her SKE Kennin at this point. I mean she declared that she wanted it. Not only for the sake of exposure, but also for the sake of saving SKE.

9. Tensai

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Thread has been dead for so long, I think I'm the only active Nakky fan on S48. (well, not entirely true, but come people!)

Congrats to Nakky for placing 64th in the preliminary results for the AKB48 election. Still a long way to go, and a lot of votes still to be cast, but she's off to a good start.

In case anyone missed her Appeal Video and poster

IMG_5390.JPG

Nakky Fever!!!

10. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Great to see her rank there and hope she stays in... looks like a bloodbath at that kind of ranking lots of competition... crazy election video deserves recognition, if nothing else!

11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nakky is mentioned today in the London newspaper 'Financial Times' in an article about the lowering of the voting age in Japan:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/ed33e26e-04de-11e5-adaf-00144feabdc0.html (behind a paywall but not a problem for me, the text is in the spoiler below)

FT.com
    May 31, 2015 Sunday 8:34 AM GMT
    Japan prepares to lower voting age

BYLINE: Robin Harding in Tokyo

The world's most rapidly ageing society is preparing to lower its voting age from 20 to 18 and Natsuki Uchiyama, a 19-year-old Japanese pop starlet and constitutional expert, will be one of those able to vote.
    With a crucial parliamentary committee set to agree legislation on the voting age this Tuesday, members of the ruling Liberal Democratic party had planned to invite Ms Uchiyama - a member of idol group AKB48 and co-author of a book called Constitutionalism - to testify.
    Unfortunately for fans of the singer, the invitation was scotched by party elders who thought it beneath the dignity of parliament, but Ms Uchiyama highlights the political awareness of young Japanese as well as efforts to boost their shrinking public voice.
    As the electorate gets older, there are concerns it will vote for more spending on healthcare, and less on the needs of young people such as education and childcare - making it even harder to raise the birth rate. This is pushing legislators to act on the voting age now.
    If the bill makes it out of committee on Tuesday, it could pass parliament by the end of the month. Eighteen year-olds would then be eligible to vote in next year's upper house elections.
    Lowering the voting age will enfranchise 2.4m 18 and 19 year-olds, in line with a global trend towards younger voting. Scotland let 16 year-olds vote in last year's referendum on independence.
    The electoral impact is unlikely to be that great, however. The change will boost the share of under-30s in the electorate to 14.3 per cent, but it will still be less than the 14.8 per cent they made up a decade ago, so fast is Japan ageing. Young people also have a low propensity to vote, with an average turnout of 40 per cent in recent elections for those in their 20s, compared with 78 per cent for the generation in their 60s. That suggests it will be hard to hear the political voice of young people in a society increasingly dominated by the concerns of the elderly.
    "They may turn out on big occasions - a vote on constitutional reform, for example - and next year, when the change has just come in," said Mikitaka Masuyama, a professor of political science at the National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies. "But overall it's unlikely to have such a big effect."
    According to polls on party identification, young voters in Japan lean a little to the right, especially on questions of national identity. To the extent their votes make a difference, they may boost conservative prime minister Shinzo Abe, helping to explain why the change is going through now.
    Polls consistently find a majority of Japan's population are against revising Japan's pacifist constitution, one of Mr Abe's dearest political goals. But that opposition is rooted in older generations who remember the second world war or its aftermath. "Young people haven't had that experience and they're a bit more nationalistic in regard to countries such as China and South Korea," notes Mr Masuyama.

Copyright The Financial Times Ltd. All rights reserved.

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

congrats to Nakky !!! She reached 39th place with 20,437 votes !! I think she was 63th place last ssk and what a big jump !!!

13. junjou19

junjou19 Member

What the? A "constitutional expert"? What does that even mean? Her seemingly out of the blue election results and now this every time I check in on this girl she surprises me.

14. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    She co-wrote a book on the Japanese constitution and basically helped teach and promote it, so by those standards she's definitely an expert on it.

15. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Oooookay then

I'll add her to the list of people more accomplished than me

16. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Her being at Waseda basically makes her more accomplished than the grand majority of people on earth, so don't feel too bad

17. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Oh of course she's at Waseda

18. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I was wrong, she's at Keio LOL

19. junjou19

junjou19 Member

What? Not at Waseda? I'm disappointed lol jk

Clearly I need to follow this girl

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Uchiyama was on ANN this week with Tomu and Annin.