1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. CSEA

CSEA Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    AKB 2shot event? Congratulation! YKT-san.
    I want to take a photo with Mayu too. I'll wait for your report. ^^

Thanks for the updates everyone. <3

2. NMBeauties

NMBeauties Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    cheekynamba
    Wow! I hope you can have a great 2shot with our goddess Mayuyu! :D

3. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Thanks @black_snow, @CSEA, @NMBeauties, I just hope the event doesn't get cancelled because of the Japanese general election, 2014 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_general_election,_2014

Mayu interview movie: (youtu.be/lFGvh0jOcVo) GIFs c hate48gifs

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

HQ GIF c nasemayu http://www.googledrive.com/host/0B4eMtE7Ljti1b0RyVmFUSzJlOWs/309mayu.gif

"Fan report - Team B concert in Tokushima
    Yukirin: “You have just listened 3 songs ‘Tokushima48’, ‘Koisuru Fortune Cookie’, ‘Koisuru Placard’ continuously. How was it? Mayu: “It gets mistaken pretty often”
    Yukirin: “Oh well who cares” Mayu: “Who cares?” “Oh well, who cares~❗️”And then Yukirin knelt down on the ground (to apologize)"
    ^
    Report by typpacco translated by chichan54
    ^
    Mayu @ Team B concert in Tokushima

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. 671_AKB

671_AKB Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Okay as I was driving to Sacramento I had my Itouch on shuffle then a song that I totally forgot about ends up playing, and Im like OMG I have this song.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Okay I have the ultimate questions for us Mayuyu fans, and that is Question 1 Why and when did we chose Mayu over the other. AKB48 members? Question #2 Did you ever meet or ran into Mayu??
    answer for Question1
    I guess I should start with answer first XD , Well let me see, It all started when I first became a fan back in 2010, But I was a Maeda Atsuko fan at first, But I noticed that she was really the popular one, So I started to look for a new member to support :) Then I noticed that a certain member stood out the most to me, Later on that day I was watching the music video for Lucky Seven. Then just like that WHAM BAM Thank you Mam. XP I fell for a Girl wearing a white pirate outfit with a brown hat. Thats when I started to support Mayu, Then I started the Mayuyulism thing about 8 months later

answer for Question #2
    Of course I have about a couple of times LOL, Long story short, The first time ( YKT knows about this experience ) was when I was at a food court ( I didnt know about AKB48 at the time ) in one of the malls on Guam I was standing in line to grab something to eat I couldn't make up my mind so I turned around and there was this tourist ( Mayu )waiting for her turn to order I told her she can cut in front of because I wasn't ready, All she said in Japanese was Thank you. Then a week later I found out about a group called AKB48 I watched the music video for Ponytail to Shushu and right there was the tourist that I told to cut in line :( (I wanted to choke myself) I was standing next to a Jpop Idol at the time and I didnt even know her. But I got a second chance (I almost fainted too !!!) During the filming of Every Day Kachuusa thanks to a friend of mine ( oops I'm sorry but its a secret thing so Im just gonna get to the main point) I went up to Mayu while she had a break to ask for a autograph, She stood up and faced me, then took a step closer to me ( she was really about only less then a foot away I could smell her breath, of course I inhaled it, it smelled alot like French Vanilla LOL) sorry got side tracked, But yeah she got close to me then gave me the world's best eye contact ( I felt like I was going to get a heart attack) and said in English that wasn't really all there. (This is how she exactly said it ) Sorry break over.. next time..... She bowed and put her hands together as if she was praying then went back to filming.there you go that's it I could tell about the other times but it will be too long, maybe next time sorry.

@YKT Congrats well I hope you have a wonderful and safe travel, I find it funny because I will be in Tokyo from Dec 10th to 16th, supposed to be in Osaka but I had some problems

To everyone I will be offline from Dec 9 to the 11th, Heading back home to Guam but I decided to spend a week in Tokyo as a stress reliever LOL, Gonna buy alot of Mayu stuff and sheck out that maid cafe (Maid Dreaming) next to the theater and other suff lol

5. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Watanabe Mayu - Duet mag January 2015 issue - Merry Christmas everyone! I have had ''Very Merry Memories'' of Mayuyu fans here at Stage48 for the last 4 years having joined back on 2 December 2010.

7I5qqBET_4U3Yo71417861287_1417861350.jpg

Mechaike SP 2014-12-06

EDIT: 43 PICS of Mayuyu at Team B concert in Tokushima and 41 CAPS of Mayuyu from Mechaike SP 2014-12-06 http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-watanabe-mayu-gallery.91/page-74#post-955123

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
  6. Mbbp

Mbbp Kenkyuusei

^Simple yet beautiful!

Congrats @YKT :worthy::worthy: Have fun and take care on the event! Hopefully you can share the two-shot if ever the event doesn't get cancelled because of the election :) Tell Mayu that she has a lot of international fans! :D Sad part is there could be no Mayu updates for weeks :cry::cry:

7. mjumil

mjumil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    wow too many updates
    tnx for the updates everyone!!!!
    Take care @YKT congrats pls tell the existence of this forum to mayuyu

mechaike never fail to me laugh haha their reactions are superb especially sakura-tan of course takamina's acting is also superb
    but i wanted to see mayuyu cry sigh..
    what takamina says to mayuyu in part 4 "motto mina tayote kurasai" what does it mean?
    sry for bad english.
    tnx for the updates everyone!!

8. NMBeauties

NMBeauties Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    cheekynamba
    1. Well I was just starting in this fandom and I can't remember why but I decided to watch Sabadoru! I watched like 4 episodes maybe and Mayuyu stole my heart (*¯︶¯*)

(But the funny thing is that I was kinda confused about what to do with my ranking, because Sayanee was my first oshi and I was loving Mayuyu as much as Sayanee! Lol, so I decided that both of them would be my kamis haha)

2. Nope, never; A; /sobs/

9. tunoat

tunoat Kenkyuusei

Good luck there! hope you have a lot of fun and be sure to share ur precious memory with us. :)
    Oh, just to remind everyone, the next 2-shot event for album 6th with her, currently, have been books almost every rounds since the 1st lottery draw.
    Only at 5/5 left, whoever that expect to see and taking photos with her next year, please remember that 8th December 2014 at 4:00 AM UTC is your deadline for submit the application.

10. 671_AKB

671_AKB Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I cant stop watching this its just too funny, some old school Mayuyulism right here

11. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

^^^
    no matter how many times i see it..i surely enjoy it & looks so mature right now..

if anyone watch mechaike dokkiri last night..it was good to see mayu reaction..

@671_AKB i can answer u the 1st question only..as for me after got boring enough for momusu become kpop fans...got to know akb since fans like to start war about jpop vs kpop thing..notice on senbatsu member of hebirote..1st like yuko, tomochin & acchan...this girl looks cute,cool & beautiful..mayu was surely out of the leagues since she looks shy,young, loli looking girl:^O^: but can help stop noticing her thanks to her twintail which keep her apart from the rest of senbatsu..takamina with the big ribbon, mariko short hair..(make me feel nostalgic how the past senbatsu image was easy to spot & difference especially if you a new fan)
    ..as time goes by maybe the more u look at mayu the more u fell in since mayu growth & her personality really help me to keep interest in her until today:XD:

@YKT all the best to you on your journey..make the 2shot memorable..maybe u can try some funny pose with her or make mayu doing mean & cool pose :^^;:..have safety trip in japan

edit: can anyone please help me translate or give few explanations about this article..i think it was related to mayu view on younger gen
    http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3453190622

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  12. Hitsuji

Hitsuji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @671_AKB
    I can also only answer the first question 671_AKB! Hopefully I'll get to meet her one day.
    I first saw Mayu's Hikaru Monotachi video on youtube. I didn't know anything about jpop, not even what an idol was. Yet I was captivated by the singer and the MV. After some googling I worked out that Mayu was a member of AKB48 and began to watch AKBingo and listen to AKB's singles. After seeing UZA's MV I began to really enjoy the other members performances and like AKB as a whole. I realised that there were many in the group that were better dancers, speakers or better singers. Still, no one is able to quite compare.

Just to because I still love this song :blush:

Also, does anyone know if there are plans to eng sub the mechaike episode? My Japanese is limited to a few 'how do you do' level phrases. :?:

13. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    I'm sure someone will sub it eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    From pics of Nikkei Ent I posted last Thursday at the Watanabe Mayu gallery

Pics were taken by 佐藤智子's iPhone and 1st posted at 渡辺麻友+ https://plus.google.com/103616094598800932499/posts/ZhKPC9zamGj

A translation by Paul Cho at http://akb48-daily.blogspot.com/2014/12/watanabe-mayu-reviews-akb48-group-in.html

"Watanabe Mayu reviews AKB48 group in 2014
    張貼者: Paul Cho , 於 Saturday, December 06, 2014

[​IMG]

At General Election in June 2014, Watanabe Mayu first gets the throne of rank no.1, since single "Labrador Retriever" released at May, Watanabe Mayu be the CENTER of every single, she is definitely the "FACE" of AKB group.

As representative to review AKB48 group went through Daisokaku, General Election and Oshima Yuko graduation in 2014, and picks her MVP member of 2014.

Watanabe: Even experienced sokaku (Team shuffle) before, Daisokaku at February was the first time including all sister group members to shuffle, it shook all of us. However, members who show new glamour are increasing after Daisokaku, especially those concurrent members are very hard working, therefore I would think all concurrent members are MVP of 2014. If I choose a representive from those members, I would pick Ikoma (Rina) chan, her smiling face has been more cute than before, and can feel her confidence from her expression.

Feel the aura from member

Watanabe Mayu get the rank no. 1, at General Election in June, sister group members Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Yamamoto Sayaka,Suda Akari, Miyawaki Sakura has a great progress.

Watanabe: The most impressive began from (Miyawaki) Sakura, then found HKT48 members expand their influence. Therefore I strongly feel the aura "Can not lose to them" from AKB48 members. To me, I has achieved my goal of being rank no. 1, now I want to achieved two champions successively which no one has achieved.

The most impressive Live in 2014, she chooses Oshima Yuko's graduation concert at 8 June 2014.

Watanabe: It planned to send off Yuko chan at National Stadium in March, but it was postponed by storm. Therefore, every members was thinking "At June, use the best performance to make Yuko chan graduated with smile", and tried our best to study dancing class and rehearsal. I once asked Yuko chan who is like the sun "How to be a bright person like you?" Yuko chan taught me "Begin from the flowers besides the road, those little things touch your heart", therefore I begin paying attention to those daily happiness.

While asked her which member you think is growing up, she was saying "A lot of members", and at last she picks same Team B's Takahashi Juri who casted at TV drama "Sailor Zombie".

Watanabe: Despite we have been same Team together, despite she is the friend who can honestly discuss our own feeling, and despite her LIVE performance is better, her mentality has been much stronger. Because she is in "Kibouteki Refrain" selection members, therfore I hope more people can notice her charm.

Watanabe: And there is one more member of Team B, the young member Oshima Ryoka chan, after watching Miyazawa Sae's Musical "AKB49 Renai Kinshi Jourei", she is very energetic and shining, I think she can grow up more.

Review year 2014, Watanabe: "It is the year AKB48 back to origin"

Watanabe: As Yuko chan's graduation, feel it is the year back to origin and move forward. Members really consider which direction they should train themselves for new AKB48 development.

Watanabe: It has been a lot of people know the name of AKB48, at 2015, I think it should go forward to make people know more about our members. For example Sakura and I being double CENTER of "Kibouteki Refrain", it can be more openly to perform, and do self promotion to more people. It is great keep doing this to get more opportunities."

Credit Katsuya Hamai for this gif from Mechaike SP 2014-12-06

[​IMG]
    ^
    Notice Mayuyu held Sakura's arm and Jurina's leg LOL

15. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    In her defense, I would hold on for dear life if they pulled that on me.

16. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Mayuyu held Sakura's arm - I think she was helping Sakura more than "hold[ing] on for dear life"

[​IMG]

Mayuyu (L) and Jurina (R), LOL!!

[​IMG]

17. 671_AKB

671_AKB Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wow everyone thanks for you answers, It is really wonderful to read about how Mayu stole our hearts, I am truly touched by every ones answers, I guess the only thing left for us fans is just to give her our support. YAY for MAYUYULISM :1st:

18. Mbbp

Mbbp Kenkyuusei

Mayu best senpai:awesome::awesome: Dat face of Sakura tho LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:Also the second pic. Hilarious :lol::lol: I really need to watch the episode ASAP.

19. Akbclaire48

Akbclaire48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thanks for all the updates!!

Haha mayuyu is the best... I love the part where she covered her mouth to laugh then went back to straight face! :D

She wants to be the first one to consecutively win the elction! I'll start saving up now :)

We are planning to go to japan for christmas... Hope it will happen so i can meet mayu!

Thanks again everyone!

20. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg