1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    [​IMG]
    gg, game, gg.

Kojiharu you're looking at 30+ gems, I think?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  2. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

MAINTENANCE NOTICE - JANAUARY 28TH
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/525

Duration: 13:00 - 16:00 JST (3 hours)

Information
    - 6th Oshimen Event begins
    - AKB48 will have Kaze wa Fuiteiru implemented as event song
    - SKE48 will have Kiss Datte Hidarikiki implemented as event song​
    - Dasu campaign ends (25% 5★ appearance rate)
    - Oshimen festival ends
    - Jeanne D'Arc special ticket exchange ends (use your event tickets!)
    - Dasu contents will be updated
    - Some challenge bugs will be fixed (challenge not clearing when completed)

3. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    ^If I don't use my event tickets on these Jeanne D'Arc costumes, will I lose them or will them be available for the next event that may appear?

4. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

^You lose them.

5. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    All of you lucky people who got amazing dasu results, y'all make me want to gather gems for one run again... though I'm kind of spiritless after my first and only, horrible try. T.T I'm also still hesitating which girl to go for... I wish it wasn't so competitive and expensive to go for Seichan, I never would've guessed there would be so many people going for her. [hehe] I guess I'll try Ayanan since I really like her.

6. Jo-Rena

Jo-Rena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Twitter:
    johannes_zhen
    How's Mion range score in the last oshimen event (top100)?
    Around 300k is enough or not?
    And I want to know the Naanya range score in the last oshimen event too.
    Anybody have an information for that?
    Arigatou gozaimasu ~

7. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

or if you're super busy with real life player you can go for this one
    Super easy AKB girl : REBORN center IZUTA RINA

no need to play everyday and you will safe enough in top 100 :hehe:

@heysunny why not try janken for oshimen event ?
    hoping for takamina but got this

Kawaei... score up... happiness

[​IMG]

they not mentioning about KJDA event photos distribution ......
    delayed again ?

8. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Does anyone know what the scoring was like for Mizuno Honoka last time? I'm thinking of going for her this time around. I'd also be happy if they kept her in the game even though she's already graduated.

9. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

I'd recommend saving your gems for the Oshi Event unless you have money to spend.

Hope that guests have a related costumed sprite event member to get some decent points If you don't have any event related costumed sprite member!

Remember that members you think are Not popular is relative and/or may be based on International fans' opinions. Some Unpopular members are relatively popular in Japan and do have a fan base.
    For example.. Nana or Sakiko is relatively popular in Japan despite some posters in the past mentioning that they may not be popular.
    Don't underestimate the fan or wota base in Japan!

When you say you want to rank, where do you want to rank?
    If you aim for the top 100, then you should have lots gems esp. for the popular members. Some people consider themselves lucky to even rank within the top 100, 500, 1000, etc... It's all relative to your goal in ranking!

For example... Haruna Kojima is my kami oshi and had been lucky to get top 100 in older, past events before the game exploded in popularity but not in recent past events.
    Now I won't even try getting Harunyan as I'd need 50+ gems and almost playing it nonstop esp. during the last hours on the last day when you can Easily be dropped from a higher to lower ranking as it's happened before! :glare:

If you're willing to pick a popular member, then have lots of gems and playtime!
    Otherwise, pick an alternative member, which many of us have... Kami-oshi then Oshi.
    Some of the alternate members are still relatively popular but some will still need ~30+ gems to stay in the top 100 IF that's what you choose to aim.

If I had better chances, lots of playtime and lots more money for gems, I'd go for my kami-oshi's: AKB - Harunyan and SKE - Rena Matsui. Given how popular both members are very popular in their respective groups, I have an alternate oshi member to play for which I've done well previously and gotten the top 100.
    It was hard though because it still cost me 40+ gems considering that I played Both the AKB and SKE side for the same concurrent member and did well. :fear:
    Maybe I'll stick with the SKE side this time. :^^;:

Remember that the main differences between a top 100 and a non-top 100 ranking...
    a) relatively higher (though not necessarily a "rank-up") stats for the top100 sprite
    b) the top 100 picture will have a top 100 logo; otherwise, it's the SAME PHOTO for the non-top 100 rank photo. :^^;:

It may or may not be relatively 'easier' this time now that SKE members will have photos awarded and that there are fewer members hence better chances/odds to rank on the SKE side compared to the AKB side.

Good luck! :)

10. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    Harunyan does not need 50+ gems. I ranked 27th for her last event using 35 gems. Still not easy but it's not that bad.

11. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    After thinking whether or not i should easy dasu i decided to do it and got this[​IMG]im so happy its tano.even tho it doesn't give event points for the next event
    Edit:better photo[​IMG]

12. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

The 50+ gems may not have been for the last event but previous ones and not primarily for Harunyan. :^^;:
    That's my example and doesn't mean you didn't experience it as everyone is different!
    It depends on the event and the players.

The points are...
    Some players ranked well, but within the last hour, many player's have posted, here and other forums, that their ranking dropped as lots of other players appeared to be playing to get higher rankings before it ends. That resulted in many others players dropping out of 100 in the last hour. :^^;:
    Also, depending on the popularity of some members and depending on the event, you may or may not need a lot of gems also depending on the amount of players.

Anyone that's been here since the beginning may not have played all special events as it's begun to get tiresome for some doing the same things over again. Then again, you can't do that much in a musical game.

With SKE and AKB now, it's even harder for those that want to play and to rank in Both games.
    I'm more satisfied now in getting my oshi's sprite and photo instead of trying to rank in the top 100 now. :cool:

To each their own. :D

13. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I did Easy Dasu (10 for 50 gems), so I'm just plain confused. I WANT MY BEGINNER YUIHAN! :(

14. TeamBOshi*

TeamBOshi* Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    It's probably just a bug. But look on the bright side! You have 2 6 star blue members :D

15. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    definitely don't try for Paruru or Rena unless you have a huge stack of gems sitting around since their battles were just ridiculous.

16. Jo-Rena

Jo-Rena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Twitter:
    johannes_zhen
    Renacchi was an undergirls during the last senbatsu.
    But how the chance to get the top 100 in this game?
    Is she a popular member?
    We can see that some of the undergirls member are not really used for oshimen in this game (e.g. Akicha?)

17. shinigami

shinigami Kenkyuusei

Hello guys, so I played this game recently.. I read the guide but I don't really understand about this photo and oshimen event thing :confused:
    So I get photo from a drop? Is it by janken, easy dasu, or 50 gems dasu? and what I have to do to participate in the oshimen event?
    Sorry if my questions are some frequently annoying questions but I really don't understand, and sorry for my bad English :(

Oh anyway I got this and another 3* for my first 50 gems dasu on team 4, idk if its good enough but I'm happy with it
    naachan is my oshi, luckily got 3 of her dasu :)

Screenshot_2015-01-28-04-31-20.jpg Screenshot_2015-01-28-05-41-54.jpg Screenshot_2015-01-28-05-42-26.jpg Screenshot_2015-01-28-05-46-24.jpg Screenshot_2015-01-28-05-39-47.jpg Screenshot_2015-01-28-05-40-23.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Woah thats amazing luck.Oshimen events give you tickets when you do the event song the points come from golden songs. When you get 10 tickets you are able to get nacchan photo in the ticket screen.someone else will explain it better to you. Good luck on the game

19. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    Hi there! There are two different photos to obtain from an oshimen event. One is a regular member photo. You can obtain this by collecting enough event tickets from playing the event song and getting event points.. When you collect 10 event tickets you can trade them in for whichever member you want (or more than one member if you have enough tickets). The other kind of photo is the top 100 photo which you can only get by staying within the top 100 ranking for whichever member you have set as your oshi in the game. The photos are usually added after the event ends.

20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I may have to pick a new oshimen, unless the reward color is blue.

EDIT:
    It should be blue if I'm not wrong.

We had:
    Red dress (red, no S ver)
    Scene 5 (purple, +S ver)
    Scene 8 (green, +S ver)
    Scene 9 (yellow, +S ver)
    Haregi (Red, +S ver)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.