1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Ah, the file size issue. Here's a image optimizer that I use: http://imageoptimizer.net/Pages/Home.aspx. It's free of charge and doesn't require you to download anything, which is perfect for making the file size smaller (below 2 MB) while keeping the image in good quality, thus allowing you to upload pictures directly if you wish.

2. miragekids

miragekids Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

No luck, im always bad at dasu...
    :(

3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Here is my latest result:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not a great skill though, but the performance increase will make up for it.
    Also all the Choco girls are score up, but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep them unless they have 60k perf minimum.

4. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    I'm sooooooooooooo tempted to try the 50 gem dasu again because I finally gathered enough gems but I don't want to without the oshimen fest because then if I get bad results I can blame myself for trying when there wasn't even any event... but sooo tempted... even though I don't even like the Sakura no Ki ni Narou costumes that much, but yep, I gotta hold on.

Also I ADORE the special gem dasu costumes, those V-Day/pink mouse/whatever ones, I wish I spent money on gems! I'm glad the events for the two groups are in different time periods and that it's FINALLY A FRIEND CO-OP EVENT YAY, I wonder if the tickets earned during SKE event will be usable for the AKB side too? Probably not, but hey who knows.

Btw @MurasakiSora , won't the special ticket exchange be open until the 26th of February, and not 16th? I believe it's a typo so just thought I'd say. ;3;

5. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Yeah it was a typo. My bad.

6. Animeswordmaster

Animeswordmaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    I was in so much shock that I forgot to screenshot the the overall results... I got FOUR 6* + ONE 5* on my SKE Team KII 50 dasu... o.o Pretty much got one of every song costume now PLUS a CHURI. No Nana but now have a KF costume, AND she's a score-up!

11002260_10205925510840694_44139422_o.jpg 11002049_10205925510720691_1627082303_o.jpg 11002516_10205925510600688_342549640_o.jpg 11002890_10205925510080675_1620032139_o.jpg 10999303_10205925510960697_1805933241_o.jpg 11002242_10205925510320681_1619495127_o.jpg

7. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    just got one. Why would they change the reward milestones.By now in old friend events i would have about 30 tickets(maybe less). But i do like the costume it fits her

8. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Did 1 round of regular SKE dasu and got my oshi, Rena! :^O^:

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, there's a Glitch!
    The sprite shows up when you select it for the home screen but...
    It does Not show up anywhere else, not even in Rena's album or as a sprite to power up! :asdfgh:

The devs better do something about all these darn glitches!! :gavel:

Can't even report it to the devs because I don't know how to tell them in Japanese! :(

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  9. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    @MrMojo just to make sure, did you check if your inventory is full? You might have gotten the sprite alright but if there's no space she won't appear anywhere else.

------------
    I haven't been able to play for almost two weeks now! (this is what happens when you go to aplace with no internet :^^;:)
    sigh I think my tickets from the last oshimen event are g-o-n-e..poof!:(
    anyway looks like I have lots of catching up to do.

10. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Used up fodder sprites for powering up so the inventory isn't full and mailbox is empty.

Hope the devs fix the glitches soon. :glare:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  11. Trung Do

Trung Do Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hi everybody.

My name is Trung. I'm from Vietnam. Yesterday i found out this game and truth to be told, it's very interesting. However, i have no idea in building a team or upgrading members. Is there any guide for this game? it'll be my pleasure if you guys show me clues.

12. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Go to the link in the first page

13. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ichikawa Manami recognised my (now not accidental) Manami collection. New god tier oshimen.

14. Jo-Rena

Jo-Rena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Twitter:
    johannes_zhen
    You can directly go to the guide by copy this link to your address bar on your browser.

stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/akb48-ske48-official-music-game-ske48-friend-co-op-event-read-the-1st-post.7799/page-6#post-848518

You can find the guide in the middle of the page, written by MurasakiSora.

15. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Does anyone else think this whole spring is going to have akb48 sakura(cherry blossom) songs like give me five and others

16. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I was thinking that way too. Although I definitely wouldn't mind if they added Give Me Five! because it's one of my favorite singles.

• Like Like x 1
  17. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Pleaaaase give us GMF outfits that upgrade to hold guitars. Please. That will completely make up for the last 10 or so costumes with no upgrade...

• Like Like x 1
  18. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Oh my god. I didn't think about guitars! That would be amazingggg!!! :cute:

19. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Yeah no, not happening. The devs couldn't model the pillows on Pajama-costumes or the mics on the extra-evolved girls into dance choreos, or even the main screen for that matter, so I'm pretty sure modeled guitars are not going to happen. :glare:

I just wish we'd actually get more choreos to the songs we already have - Heart Ereki, Wimbledon, so many songs that have no dance at all, yet the devs have all the time in the world to push out a new event every week (with or without choreo). :gavel:

And I know it's all for max profit, but dang, at least pretend you're making the effort!

20. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I'm just holding out for some good costumes now, or oshi event bonus costume

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.