Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

The funniest thing about mayu in green flash pv feature as green flash squad or ranger...for few seconds...at least mayu center the bsides..lmao

Thanks for the video...
    Damn mayu look so beautiful & gorgeous...if she is put between the kami senbatsu member, she certainly not gonna lose it..

2. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Yeah !! I'm agree with that... but maybe she was not in that level again, if i could compare maybe her beauty was same with the direction of japan most popular actrees..like Aragaki Yui, Horikita maki, ishihara satomi, ueto aya, emi takei and etc.. Yeah, mayu has stepped in that level now. Her beauty was 'incomparable'...

ah~ i have a dream if mayu and gakky could stand togheter in a dorama... wooah !! that will be amazing !!

3. Ruki

Ruki Kenkyuusei

^Speaking of drama...
    Following up on Bunshun's rumor about Mayuyu new drama for Spring, there are news articles pop up today with some details:
    Drama Title: "Tatakau! Shoten Girl"- Fight! Bookstore Girl
    Cast: Watanabe Mayu, Inamori Izumi , Inoo Kei (Hey!Say!JUMP)
    Air date: April 2015 (Spring Season)
    Source: http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/9796880/

Note that this is still "unconfirmed"! There are no official press release yet, so hopefully we'll see it soon :)

4. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    MAJISUKA !!!!!!!!??? ITS ALREADY CONFIRMED !!!!

5. Ruki

Ruki Kenkyuusei

@Mayura48
    Well so far there's only that article (which is copy pasted in couple of other sites).
    I won't get too excited yet - waiting until we get official press conference to really believe it ;)

And most of that article talked about how it shook up entertainment industry, since it kinda breaks the rule of how AKB - Johnny's supposed to work each other. I'm not familiar with this 'rule', but I've heard some people in the forum talking how AKB is usually paired(work wise) with SMAP guys. This time though Mayuyu(AKB) is paired with Inoo from HSJ. So it deviates this supposed rule. Maybe somebody more familiar with this can explain?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  6. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    i just read the article before, and i think its easy to understands.

Did you ever see member of AKB48 shown up with Johny's group ? aside from SMAP or TOKIO, AKB48 has been reported that they have a bad relationship with Johny's management. An example was 'Arashi'... its been a while and its become a consumption for public that AKB48 vs ARASHI is the most common thing that will happen when AKB or ARASHI released single in the same time. Fans would uproar like "Who's gonna be take 1 in the Oricon's Chart". and they will fight in Net World about this..

And also from Management of Johny's who has said that they were really avoid to work with AKB management .. so i think its just relation between two's management that makes this condition happens and finally appeared those 'rule'..

*Fans AKB and Fans from Johny's also frequenly fight in Net World in Japan*

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Same. Like a News Conference or something that would make it official.

8. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

:^O^: lmao...I don't expect u thought mayu look gorgeous on that level yet...thumbs up for u...
    But yeah mayu will look so beautiful if she pair with gakky...those 2 japan beauty..but I still prefer ayase Haruka as my favourite japan actress

Hoping the rumor is true..so finally mayu can have one step closer to achieve her dream become actress..

9. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Lol.. is it to much ? :^^;:

hee~.. even i think that mayu is the most beautiful thing from japan.. www :p but, hey !! she's have those natural beauty like gakky or ayase and She's also surely have the beauty that reprenstative japanese woman in herself.

She has transfromermed from..

The most cutest thing in the world....

[​IMG]

into....

The most beautiful thing this universe...

[​IMG]

10. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Thanks so much @Ruki for the translation!

Mayuepi tweeted images of pachinko AKB48 Mayuyu version. Details have not been officially released.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  11. yukiDARUMArin

yukiDARUMArin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^maybe there will be a white version of bara no gishiki with Mayuyu as center.. How nice :inlove:

12. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    New ANA x AKB48 collaboration Quiz starts 17th to 20th February. An event will be held on 27th at Roppongi. IMG_20150218_201817.jpg

13. recursive

recursive Kenkyuusei

She's so beautiful with green outfit in the Green Flash MV (and Rena is super gorgeous :D)
    Too bad there's not much screentime of hers

14. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    UTAGE! Ep35 Cute Mayuyu cut

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

Yu
    yup mayu got that face that look gorgeous for japanese girl...how come this girl from loli and cute girl turn to this gorgepus ladies...I myself as mayu oshi can't keep feel proud of her..

U know when people always put mayu in the middle between jurina and paru..it make realise that she balance the 3 front faces...in terms of attitude and present..

Thank u for the cut...this episode surely was my favourite

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Agree. Mayuyu and Rena stood out the most in the video (looking beautiful) even though they weren't in the video long.

17. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Oii~ .. we shared the same thought here. :chuffed: she's the balance !! haha i'm very agree with that.

@leoASH : hey, i have some worries in here.. if mayu's rank dropped more than two place in the next sousenkyo.. i think she will graduate from the group.. with yukirin declared to take number 1 and sashi who's always appear on TV.. i'm afraid that those thing would happen in the near future.

18. babymayu

babymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have been thinking about it too. That's why I want her to win ssk again. I would be ok with a #2 rank but I really want her to stay on top specially since it's AKB's 10th year... If she gets a #3 rank this year it will be no good.

19. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

@Mayura48 and @babymayu yup u right guys..as much as I like yukirin to win 1st in sousenkyou but I still want mayu to win 1st & perhaps make history or legend to be the 1st akb girl win twice...
    I just hope there will be some sort of way just like last year where there is multiple way to spend our money to vote for mayu...
    The @RonLim posting the source or fundraiser to help chinese fan vote...is one of the way...

20. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Hilarious. Mayu is so cute and funny as usual LOL