1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

≒JOY (Nearly Equal Joy / ニアリーイコールジョイ)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by FlowingColors, Mar 29, 2022.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The first 8 members alphabetically (so far) have each posted short introductory videos in their Twitter accounts (links in the OP).

• Like Like x 1
  2. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I like the way some comments were joking about =LOVE's Anna during the showroom refering her as IkoNoiNiaLeader [hehe] ( based on the recent outdoor concert's joke )
    I must say ... it does sounds nice in Japanese.

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    The gap in ages between ≠ME and ≒JOY members is making me feel really old now.

I'm guessing if Sasshi produces a 4th group, the symbol will be ≂ based on the next Japanese keyboard suggestion (the default order so far is exactly =, ≠, ≒ and so on).
    But I think <, >, ≤ or ≥ would make more sense for groups in an (in)equality series.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the members introductions on Showroom! I'll post some informations about each girl ^^

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg
    007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg

Aida Jurii: She said that she loves watching Detective Conan, so Anna told her that Saito Nagisa loves it too and that they could talk about it together. She used to play volleyball. I think she mentioned that she was one of the members who did the Showroom auditions. Her audition song was =LOVE's Niji no Moto. Other members voted her as the most talkative.
    Amano Konoa: Her special skill is 'babibu' talking which is a weird way of talking and apparently also used by Hinatazaka's Saito Kyoko, because Anna directly brought her up. Konoa is a fan of Saito Kyoko, and she said that she also admires ≠ME's Honda Miyuki. She told an embarassing story that happened to her during auditions, when everyone was in a room waiting in silence for the final announcement, her phone alarm rang and she couldn't find her phone to stop it lol.
    Ichihara Ayumi: Her special skill is make-up. She's from Fukuoka and it's thanks to HKT and Sasshi that she wanted to become an idol, she's a fan of Sasshi, she loves her positivity and she read Sasshi's book years ago which inspired her and became an important book in her life. They didn't make any mention of her past as STU member which is kind of expected ^^;
    Esumi Renon: Her special skill is karate, and she speaks with kansai dialect. She gives a more cool/serious image than other girls lol.
    Oshida Mitsuki: She is good at sports, she wants to run the marathon someday. She admires Imoto Ayako (comedian and actress), she always watched the variety show 'Itte Q' and she was impressed with her hardwork during an episode where she had to climb. Mitsuki kinda reminds me of Sakurazaka's Morita Hikaru or ex-HKT's Kamijima Kaede, same type of face!
    Onishi Aoi: Her hobby is playing with her stuffed bear (she was embarassed about it lol) and she admires =LOVE's Takamatsu Hitomi, so Anna asked her to give a message to Hitomi and she started crying ;w; She looked super nervous and cried 2-3 times during her intro, I kinda feel bad for her, she's cute. She also got a comment from Hitomi during the live stream, who told her to do her best, and she got all surprised and cried again lol.
    Takahashi Mai: She used to be a cheerleader and can do some acrobatics etc. She has a lot of energy.
    Fukuyama Moeka: She loves animes, and she admires =LOVE's Noguchi Iori. They talked about her short hair, Anna said that it makes her stand out and people call her 'short hair girl'.
    Fujisawa Riko: She loves dancing, and she wants to go to scary places, and Konoa said that she wants to go too. I think Riko kinda looks alike with AKB's Sato Kiara.
    Murayama Yuuka: Her special skill is tap dancing so she did a bit of it, she loves =LOVE's Seishun Subliminal and the lyrics. She talked about how Sasshi commented on her Showroom during the auditions and how much it made her happy.
    Yamada Momoka: She cries easily, but actually didn't cry when she got selected for the group because she was too surprised. Her goals are to become a model since she loves make-up and fashion, and her other goal is to do variety shows like Sasshi, and radio. She's pretty.
    Yamano Arisu: Her special skill is blinking fast. She became an idol because she is shy and has no confidence. She loves =LOVE's Seishun Subliminal and ≠ME's Chocolate Melancholy. I think she looks a lot like NMB's 8th gen KKS Yamamoto Hikaru lol even their way of smiling and moving is quite alike.

That's it! So far I think the ones who got my interest are Mitsuki, Momoka, Konoa and Ayumi. They mentioned during the live stream that a lot of members in this group are from Kansai, and many of them are good at sports. Also, around the beginning they had 20k viewers and around the end they were at 30k. At the end, they revealed the group logo which is a tiara.

I think =LOVE's Anna did a great job as the MC, she's so nice and friendly ^^

I also watched the videos of their press conference where Sasshi was here and more =LOVE members too, and where they first revealed the group name. it was kinda funny when Ayumi thought that it's the 'joy' from 'enjoy' and Sasshi told her that it isn't, haha. Ayumi was like 'ok nevermind' lol.

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Teaser for the 'Documentary of ≒JOY' (with a very brief appearance by Sasshi at 0:05) which will be released at the end of the month:

• Like Like x 2
  7. notalice

notalice Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujiyoshi Karin
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Documentary of ≒JOY EP0 :banana:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    The over-group's shared YouTube channel previously known as ‘Ikonoi Channel’ now expands to all three groups. From the new channel nickname we get the new official over-group nickname: ‘Ikonoijoy’. Official Japanese seems to be hiragana for some reason: いこのいじょい。 (But the official channel name will be ‘Ikorabunoimineajoy Channel’ which as they commented is a mouthful.)

Announcement:

• Like Like x 5
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    BUBKA photoshoot with member comments:

• Like Like x 4
  11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  12. notalice

notalice Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujiyoshi Karin
    The interview for BUBKA was quiet interesting. They mainly talked about audition. One of the questions was about what song they performed during audition and some of the girls gave their answer:

Fukuyama Moeka - Part of Your World from "The Little Mermaid"
    Oshida Mitsuki - Oyogenai Mermaid by ANGERME
    Yamano Arisu - Sonna Koto Nai yo by Hinatazaka46
    Takahashi Mai - Mahoroba Asterisk by ≠ME
    Esumi Renon - Gekkou by Onitsuka Chihiro
    Fujisawa Riko - Mela! by Ryokuoushoku Shakai
    Amano Konoa - Silent Majority by Keyakizaka46

I wonder what songs the other members sang...

It was also announced that ≒JOY will be featured in the June issue of BOMB magazine. It will be released on May 9th.

https://twitter.com/Nearlyequal_joy/status/1520689484119126017

Some members teased that we'll see slightly different Niajoy there :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  15. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Documentary of Joy -Episode 0- was released today on their official YT

• Like Like x 1
  16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

first batch of individual Showrooms from yesterday to get to know the members better

Aida Jurii

Amano Konoa

Ichihara Ayumi (ex-STU)

• Like Like x 1
  17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I just bought the BOMB issue for June! I thought about it because AKB48's Hitomi, Yui and Mizuki are on the cover, but the reason why I actually went and ordered it is because ≒JOY will also be in the magazine! I'm very excited to receive it :cute:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

individual Showrooms 220513

Yamada Momoka