1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

≠ME [not equal me]

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 24, 2019.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Interesting that they performed so many 46 songs :fear: Despite the fact that Sasshi was a 46 rival (quite literally. I'm not talking about 48 vs 46 but when Aki-P made her release her single the same day as Nogi and she was supposed to sell better than them), she seems to be quite the fan.

• Like Like x 1
  2. darlingmysugar

darlingmysugar Kenkyuusei

3. darlingmysugar

@bonjourmarlene yeah I didn’t mind them performing those, noimii’s vibe reminds me of Sakamichi groups a lot personally and the songs were hype af, especially kyun I never gave this song a 2nd listen but it’s pretty great

4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

October 30th

well, that "rivalry" was just a show (Yasusu just loves to pit idols against each other), there wasn't even a bit of real rivalry between them from the beginning. Sasshi frequently sings and uses 46g songs in setlists, and it is known that she even goes to dinners with some of Nogi members in private.

• Like Like x 2
  5. darlingmysugar

@fatarin changed it :3rd:

6. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. GreenieLily

GreenieLily Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okuhara Hinako
    After watching all their introduction video, I can say that Natsumi, Momo (oh my god, she is so cute ! but her singing is not haha), Hitomi (because I was a fan of her already), Nanaka and Shiori (omg, what a baby ! she is so cute too) are my favorites ones in the group.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tanizaki Saya
    https://www.sonymusic.co.jp/artist/notequal-me/
    and now they need to start as hiragana equal love, poor girls :(

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. darlingmysugar

Yeah about that coupling track thing.. I guess I’m really disappointed they’re not getting an actual single? Like is there any reason why they shouldn’t debut at last?

10. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yeah, it's a weird choice - they definitely deserve their own single. Just call them ≠=LOVE

11. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I want them to debut soon. But I think the group needs more experience and with a song in their sister group release it is a good start. (like Hinatazaka did)
    Maybe Sasshi thinks they need more time.
    I see it positive! One song is better than nothing. And their ≠ME song is a REALLY great start! I love this song and I hope they deliver an equal song on =LOVE single too!

12. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    I'm a little sceptical of them being in Hiragana Keyaki's position too but the issue they had was that it took so long for Seed & Flower to figure out what to do with them. ≠ME having a B-Side on =LOVE's next single is fine for now but they can't be stuck there for 2 years.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    What's the deal with hiragana group? I'm not into the 46s , but you guys seems so negative obout it

14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

not really, the girls auditioned already knowing what lies ahead of them. Sasshi informed everybody that noeme will be like Hiragana Keyaki in the beginning in the auditions stage. I think it's much better than auditions in some other groups when girls audition for one thing but get something completely different.
    as I mentioned it earlier, Sasshi has a pretty clear vision of what she wants to do from the very beginning.
    I guess, HS sales in the upcoming single and fans' enthusiasm will be a deciding factor of how long will they be "hiragana" so it's all in their hands.

15. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    Hiragana Keyaki was Keyakizaka46's sister group that joined way too early, before the release of their 2nd single in mid-2016. At the time the original 21 member senbatsu with Techi as center was doing really well and management didn't want to change it. This lead to Hiragana Keyaki being treated like an under group with no way of being promoted to senbatsu. They only appeared in B-Sides on Keyaki's singles for 2 years and didn't get the recognition they deserved. Earlier this year they split off into their own group, Hinatazaka46, and their first 2 singles have been very successful but it took a lot longer to get their than it should have.

With the announcement that ≠ME will have a B-Side on =LOVE's 6th single people are a little worried that they'll end up stuck in that position like Hiragana Keyaki were. As @fatrain said Sasshi seems to have a clear vision of what she wants to do with ≠ME. They already have their own music video, released on their own YouTube channel, which is better than what Hiragana Keyaki got when they debuted so it'll probably be fine.

16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hey just recently watched the join performances and ngl i enjoyed the concert.

i have very less knowledge about ikorabu but, Tanizaki Saya had my couple of towers on her prev sakamichi joint audition showroom :^^;:. im rly glad that she make into this group

gonna looking forward for this group journeys ! GL

and seems they choose a good candidates for the centers. her performances was flawless either on their join perf or on the mv.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tanizaki Saya
    Suganami mirei old tiktok compilation

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  19. darlingmysugar

20. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    All 12 members are featured in the latest issue of Flash Special and Natsune, Hitomi and Nanaka are in Brody, both of which were released yesterday

• Informative Informative x 1