オタクの生活 - Geek Life - General AKB48 Blog

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by jmusicvidfan, Oct 15, 2010.

1. jmusicvidfan

jmusicvidfan Kenkyuusei

So, after much contemplation, I decided to get myself a blog. Though this will mostly focus on AKB48 related things, I plan on venturing out into posting other stuff, like reviews of certian shows and such and I also plan on posting a video or two of my marching band. So yeah, I write a good handfull of my stuff in my computer apps class, because it's uber easy, they start off on teaching us how to use Microsoft Word -.-'
    None the less, I hope you could enjoy my blog, I can bet it sucks, but as a friend of mine had told me when we discussed RP accounts, if others don't like it, than that is their opinion, but otherwise, don't whine and throw tanturms about it, make one yourself if it's just a bit deal. That of course is not the reason why I'm doing this, this all just for the fact that I needed somthing to do in class, and just because I am fascinated by it. So yeah....and stuff
    http://jmusicvdifan.wordpress.com/

2. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Good job on the blog^^
    I found it very informative and thorough with links and photos etc. Will definitely be checking it for updates :)