1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

大人 AKB48: Looking for New Members Age 30+

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Under The Ribbon, Mar 5, 2014.

1. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

The LOD can be watched here. Her presence in AKB was quite fun, I'm sure she will remember about this experience forever :chuffed: And the members too, of course. I think her graduation came in handy since Team 8 is debuting in the theater next month.

2. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Well that felt like five minutes :p

I wonder if Oshiete Mommy will get a proper studio release.

EDIT: Just saw the KNP track lists. So yes.

3. rick48

rick48 Kenkyuusei

4. SputnikZ

SputnikZ Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the links!! :)

BTW, Is it 100% confirmed that Mariri isn't the same Mariko as The Lucy Diamond's Mariko? In some photos of their myspace she completely looks like Mariri...

https://myspace.com/thelucydiamond/photos

Attached Files:

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, the singer tweetetd that it wasn't her.

Poor Mariri messed up the dance a bit during her unit lol

Naachan seems to get along with her. She cued Mariri to run around in Idol no Yoake, read the letter, etc... it was nice to see them interacting. :inlove:

6. SputnikZ

SputnikZ Kenkyuusei

But wasn't that twitter fake? It didn't have a lot of tweets and seemed that it had been created recently, plus now that I have looked for it to confirm it seems it has been deleted :/

Yeah, Mariri didn't do too well in the unit xD But she looked cute because it seemed she was trying hard and maybe didn't have enough time or ability to learn it correctly. I wonder if she will appear again...

7. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

awwww I just watched the perf and mariri's catchphrase is so cute! I hope she can perform again before she graduates!

8. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

What does Mayu say at the end about Sasshi?
    I wish Mariri was staying :( she so cute!

9. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Just watched Mariri's performance...and she was all over the place, but so cute :^O^:

It's also nice to see how the Team 4 members were helping her get to her position and was supporting her. Makes me just love Team 4 even more!

Maybe Mariri didn't have much time to practice, and she may have been nervous seeing as it being her first performance and her birthday. Hopefully she'll do a bit better on the 24th when she's performing again

10. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Wow her theater performance was a hot mess! Girls pushing and pulling her around the stage (gently) to get her into the right position A LOT, and she got maybe half of the dance in the unit right. It was still kind of cute though

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  11. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Sorry, but just the way that article starts...

Tsukamoto Mariko (38), referred to as “Mariri” who as “Adult AKB48″ became a limited time member, is being referred to as a failure among industry insiders.

... makes me cringe.
    Failure? Her work was to promote the Papiko thing and leave. It is not sudden that she's graduating cause we knew she would just be in there for a couple of months.
    The whole article seems to be written by someone who has some knowledge about how AKB works but just wants to bring the woman down.

“The talent that was so eagerly awaited did not become popular. If it were successful, they would have continued to recruit for a 2nd generation, 3rd generation, and an Adult AKB48 would have been formed, and there was a plan to hold a live only for fans over 30 but…”

So, basically, a new SDN? Yeah, sure. Like if management would even consider that. And if they did, why even bother starting from 0 when they can start transfering known names from AKB and co.? :fp:

13. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

^Yeah the article seemed pretty anti akb, and from what I've seen Mariri has been pretty well received by fans.
    i just thought it was interesting that she was in a band before hand.
    Either way I hope she sticks around some how :)

14. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Is she graduating? Or was that just a commercial skit?

15. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

It seems like she will actually graduate, as she's only a 'temporary' member, however the CM did seem like a skit with the "Only 4 months?!" bit. Just like everyone else though, I want Mariri to stay!

16. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Pretty interesting that she was in a band before. AKB had to have known that, figuring her experience would be able to fit the image of what they were looking for. LoL, like the older version of Sayanee.

17. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

18. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ I'm thinking... those aren't really too much in demand though... right? :^^;:

19. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I'm confused, when is her final appearance? She announced awhile ago but she's still performing with Team 4 tonight.

20. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

There's a certain audience in the fandom for these type of ladies. Considering my age, I'm one of them.