男子LUV - An AKB48 Cover Group for Guys

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by LUV48, Dec 6, 2015.

1. LUV48

LUV48 Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

if the video does not show watch the video here

Hello! Yokoyama Jurina, creator and leader of LUV48 here. Starting today, auditions for LUV's sub- and brother group, Danshi LUV (男子LUV) begin! A lot of the time, something I see is people asking if there will be an AKB cover group specifically for males and even after one of our captains had a friend feature in her cover, I thought the same thing.

Well! Now there is one! The group will operate differently from LUV quite a bit with longer deadlines but without the use of faces and teams. The line up is to have a minimum of 5 and a predetermined maximum of 10 however depending on response, that number could very well increase.

The auditions for the group will go on until February 6th but unlike usual auditions, those who are accepted will be notified after discussion and vote between members. If you'd like to audition, you may watch the video and go to the YouTube video but in case you cannot, the same information is included below!

----

AUDITION FORM: http://goo.gl/forms/QBO0PwdVLQ

LUV48 is an all-girl group that covers the 48 and 46G songs that has been around since late 2013. However, with the new year around the corner, the members decided that it was time to add a new group to the line up.

After a two week vote, the majority decided that the sub-group would be Danshi LUV & would be specifically for males to join. It will be considered a sub- and brother group of LUV however will work independently. Unlike LUV, Danshi LUV will not have faces nor have teams. All members also have a choice to be apart of LUV singles.

The minimum member count is 5 while the current maximum is 10 but that could change depending on the volume of auditions received. All members will be picked by LUV48 themselves, both captains AND members. The members that are selected will become the first generation of this group.

To audition, you only need the following:
    - A Japanese name
    - Any kanji/kana that accompanies it
    - A decent microphone
    - A voice to sing with
    - A song to sing

For your name's kanji/kana, please send us what you would like us to put in the videos that are made. There are NO restrictions on song choice other than the song has to be by any 48/46G.

We hope to see many of you audition soon!
    ~ LUV48 Captains & Teams

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

How i seen this just now?
    Well... I quest... that there will be are easy more than enough to join... ( i hope) well... otherwise youre don´t make that decision...

Well... That´s not to me... but... good luck!

3. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Here I am, about to take a quiz any minute now...

But then, I saw this...
    Now I don't know what to do...

4. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    We're still looking for members for Danshi LUV!
    ~ Sakurahime Mizuki, Team U Captain

5. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    Are the auditions still open?

6. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hi! Sorry but they are not as the overarching group is closing however there is something in the works for male 48 fans. I will message you.

7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Reason :( ?

8. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    Hi, I just sent messages to you.

9. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    There was issues with activity.

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Sorry... Anyway life continue... And good luck to you future projects!