1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[11/28] A4 & K3 DVDs - Anticipation and discussion

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Eques, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Right, I'm holding out till Christmas (I decided to make this Christmas something to look forward to), so goodbye for now, thread.

FAINT > YOUR SOUL.

2. Eques

Eques Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I'm saying goodbye to this thread too now. Although in my case it will probably be for about a week.

Please confine discussion and things like screencaps and gifs to this thread for a while. Don't go posting them in the girls' threads or anything like that, because I will kill you, okay? <3

[​IMG]

3. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

I FINALLY made my choice on which DVD I wanted more, and my dad informed me that I'll be getting A4 for Christmas. Seriously can't wait, and I'm going to use ALL of my will power to avoid those Youtube uploads of A4.
    ... Christmas just seems so far off now.

4. ©MicHi

©MicHi Kenkyuusei

5. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^The greatest news of my day!!! I'll start torrenting when I get back to my apartment at the end of the day - and most definitely seed as long as I can thereafter.

EDIT: And one day, I WILL buy their material...but for now, considering what little money I have to just survive college, I'll have to settle for the torrents and downloads :oops: .

6. Kazearashi

Kazearashi Kenkyuusei

Yay for amazon and DHL! xDD LOL

Somehow they shipped mine using DHL again... o_O But nvm I'll get it around 30th... ><

Uwoooohh can't waiiit~~

7. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

while waiting for my copy to arrive, then i think i'll download first. :twisted:

8. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH THANKS FOR THE LINKS *o*

9. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Currently watching A4.

Okay. Tadaima Renai Chuu. Please tell me I'm not the only one going HOLY BOOBS MAI!!!!

Seriously. Holy crap. Wow. (O.O)

edit: OH MY GAH DARUI KANJI REMAINS THE BEST SONG EVER!! RETARDED MONKEY! RETARDED MONKEY!!

10. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

*walks by, looks at Tara and rams a signpost into the ground*
    "Rabid fangirl on the loose. Please stay in your car."

Personally, I think Nante suteki ni sekai na umareta no darou > all. Why?
    Just simply because HARUNA IN PYJAMAS IS PURE AND NEVERENDING LOVE!

PS: thx a bunch, Eques. Will be ordering A4 today. My wallet will hate me. But AKB48 > my Wallet (just ask tatami on that matter :D )

11. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

^ Best to just strap that sign around my neck. Safer that way...

WHAT IN THE GOD DAMN FUCK HAPPENED TO MARIA?!?!?!?!?!?!? It's made up of two performances, I shit you not. Long haired Ayaka, and short haired Ayaka. Interspliced, just randomly o_O What in the sweet lord why.....

12. txandyy

txandyy Kenkyuusei

^Thanks a lot for the links.

I can't waiting more for see it

13. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Are the concerts lip-synched? I'm watching the Team K one right now, and I'm not sure if they're singing live or not, and I don't know if AKB concerts are normally sung live. :lol:

(But, other than that, it's still really good so far! :D)

14. haruna_hamasaki

PLEASE DON'T SPOIL BEFORE I WATCH. :twisted:

WAIT UNTIL I WATCH FIRST! :D

15. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Uh, if you don't want to know, it makes sense to just avoid the thread like the others are doing :p

16. CDevil

CDevil Member

OMG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HIGH-LARIOUS. I love it, but there were too many headshots so I couldn't fully appreciate the whole dance. Minegishi with glasses more than made up for that though <3 <3 <3 <3
    Is that even Ayaka's voice? It sounds exactly like Ohori from the MARIA performance in the spring concert :confused:

17. ©MicHi

©MicHi Kenkyuusei

aaaaa... ahaha im the one who posted the links here, but until now i didint start download it yet T-T my HD didnt have enough space...yet... need to delete sum precious vids.... T-T ahahahhaa :p

wanna see their perf!!! hana to chire!!! :cry:

18. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Received them, going to watch them in a few mins, scanned the K3 and I thing at least the first song is lipsynched, but its more the total show I want then 'live'.

No idea why Amazon switched from DHL to FedEx, but I did have problems the last half year with DHL's deliveries so I'm not complaning, FedEx is mostly 2 workdays for me, although for the next that is on the way it will mean that it arrives monday.

19. haruna_hamasaki

MY.
    I CAN'T. B-)

20. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Word. Darui especially is a dance that needs to be appreciated upon viewing the whole stage. Not just Acchan or Miichan being pouty and "yes teacher, sorry teacher, I've been a bad girl teacher..."

Hmm. I'll just leave that one there :lol: Oh but to finally have the retarded monkey in its entirity. Life is good.