1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[11/28] A4 & K3 DVDs - Anticipation and discussion

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Eques, Nov 9, 2007.

1. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

WHEEEEE! MY DOWNLOAD OF TEAM A 4TH STAGE DONE!

i will watch it after this. :)

2. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

*stares at CD Japan* SHIP NOW!!!!!!! >_>

They are lip synced. Only time a person sings live is if someone is absent. The substitute sings their lines. I learned that here after I came in and asked, after thinking my computer was falling in and out of A/V sync with my K2 DVD. :lol:

3. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

... I seriously thought I was going crazy when I was watching that performance the first time. "Heywoah, she has short hair, when was this film-- ... no wait, it's long. ... NO WAIT, IT'S SHORT. WTF?! Is it her hairstyle?! OH MY GOD IT'S SHORT AGAIN. THIS IS NOT RIGHT."

... so weird.

4. fosensei

fosensei Kenkyuusei

Spoiler Alert: Oops, almost forgot...if you haven't seen the K3 videos yet, you probably don't want to read the rest of this message.

And it sure didn't sound much like her either. Was that really her singing in this one. :confused:

But overall I was iimpressed by the DVD performances.

Yuko's Nakinagara hohoende was also much better than her performance in the Spring Concert video. Almost made me stop wanting to hear Yuka sing the song...nope, still want to hear Yuka's version... ;)

Tomo yo was pretty damn good. Was Kasai was really playing the harmonica? It was much better than I expected, and I expected it to be good. And who was playing the drums?

5. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

I just saw some K3 vids on YouTube. God is a f***ing SOB, making me unable to order both A4 and K3. Must save money for K3 because I WILL buy it.
    And yes, Tomo yo IS awesome. but so is K2nd Medley. And the other songs, too.
    I daresay, K3 is made of pure Team K awesomeness.

6. Kazearashi

Kazearashi Kenkyuusei

I've got them yesterday, but I haven't watch it, I'm going to watch it tmrw at poke's house... PARTY!!! :lol:

7. haruna_hamasaki

^ can i join you guys?

J/K :lol:

8. Amys

Amys Kenkyuusei

"variable hair length Ayaka" randomly appears in Tomo Yo too

9. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

MINE ARE ON THE WAY! I've already decided whenever they come, I shall take a day off of work to watch. I have some days I need to use before the year is done, anyway.

WOOHOO!!!

10. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

... you know, I think she's lip-synching to Ohori Megumi's voice. On her last solo line-- "anata no na wo yobasete kudasai," it sounds JUST like the version from the concert where Ohori filled in for her. It doesn't sound like the original from the CD. The way 'yobasete' is sung sounds especially like Ohori's voice. Ayaka's definitely doesn't sound like that.

Let's compare, shall we? :lol:
    That solo line from the album version of this song: http://www.mediafire.com/?azyigxstn1g
    Youtube of this K3 performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_ld18czCL4 (solo line is at 3:47)
    Youtube of MARIA in concert, where Ohori replaces Ayaka: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUmMAqkrC_c (solo line is at 2:28)

I vote she's synching to Megu, at least in her solo lines. Don't know WHY, but... then again, I don't know WHY they used two different performances where she had different hairstyles to put this on the DVD either. :lol:

11. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ I'm guessing they used the best close-ups from two tapings to mix, as its lipsynced anyway syncing them up isn't really the problem.
    Must say, I actually hadn't noticed the heair length change on the first view...

On a side note, Did Sayaka loose/not loose her hairband in a song after this??

We might need the edit-script for this DVD to be sure :)

12. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

XD that's so funny... I laugth very much when I watch that part XDDDD

and I think the editor put Magumi's voice in MARIA... that's weird!

I love Megu, but this song sounds better with Ayaka's voice :p

13. haruna_hamasaki

poor kana in kurukurupaa. her hat was going to fall down for a second but luckily her quick action saved the condition.

14. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

I got mine.

Summary: THEY KICK ASS.

Especially good points: It seems like the audience noise was lowered in these two. I am VERY, VERY happy about that. In my K2 DVD, some of these fans have very strange voices, so they were distracting. When the actual songs are going on, I can barely hear them except for the major chants, and even those are just barely there. Cameras did a good job of showcasing all the girls without doing a nauseating amount of cuts. Video looked good upconverted to 720p. Audio seemed nice, but All I have is some Creative 2.1 speakers on my TV.. nothing special.

Issues: Some of the cuts were a little too obvious, especially in MARIA. It was kind of funny to see Ayaka's hair change every other shot, though. :lol: Also, what's with all the crying? I'm not talking about the graduation clips, but in the regular songs, there were several occasions of girls crying in both DVD's. I don't really dig seeing that. Perhaps the songs are sad, or what... :confused: Also, for some reason, my video hardware decoding didn't like these discs. I disabled it and all was well, but that was odd.

The bad: Himawari 1 and B1 didn't come with them. ;)

15. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

first time viewing K3, thanks to Youtube link you provided...ya know...i can tell Ayaka's voice was different, seemed softer than Ohori's version, but maybe it was pre-recorded as umeda's version, (was it because she missed out due to injury, i forgot if she performed in that concert or not. I thought she did fine in that song for K3.

16. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    It just arrived, my K3. Haven't seen it. But The pics on the book are the best, specially the Hana to Chire one...

17. TripleT

TripleT Kenkyuusei

I love K3, but why Umeda's (and Oku, but I just never can get enough of her) shoots are just not enough.
    Like at Christmas ga Ippai, when Yuka and Umeda shared some lines, only Yuka in the screen.

18. Eques

Eques Kenkyuusei

So I finally got my DVD's this week...

K3 = Yuka energy explosion, which is probably why the editors decided to go ahead and not give her any screentime worth mentioning during Hana to Chire and the K2 medley. But otherwise, she totally dominated this stage if you ask me, and I'm not complaining about that at all. <3 The slow "A-YUKA YUKA YUKA YUKA, YUKA-CHAN" chants really crack me up for some reason, especially the one in Christmas ga Ippai. Why yes, I am easily amused.

One thing really bugged me, though. I don't know if it was because I really wanted to see MARIA, but Nakinagara Hohoende just seemed to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, and the way it ended was just horrible. You've been lipsynching the entire song, Yuko, the least you could do is be a man about it and lipsynch the last line as well.

Overall, however, I think I enjoyed this stage more than the other two Team K stages in terms of performance.

A4 = Well,
    [​IMG]

Furthermore,
    [​IMG]

I rest my case.

19. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

^ I agree. I still haven't actually seen A4 past Darui Kanji yet. I watched a few K3 songs to see Yuka and that was about it. Other than a few really brilliantly awesome songs, the rest haven't caught me like the older stages did.

20. haruna_hamasaki

BLAME THE CAMERAMEN.