1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert 11th Year Birthday Live

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by cryspower, Dec 5, 2022.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/news/detail/66043?ima=4107&pri1=202212

Yokohama Arena

DAY1 All members:2023-2-22
    DAY2 5th Gen:2023-2-23
    DAY3 4th Gen:2023-2-24
    DAY4 3rd Gen:2023-2-25
    DAY5 Manatsu's Grad : 2023-2-26

Asuka will not be in this BD Live as she will be stopping all activities as Nogizaka member till her grad concert which will be announced at a later date

Online Live Stream tickets :-
    Global(Stagecrowd only) : https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/page/global
    Japanese(Abema, Stagecrowd, Hulu, Rakuten, dTV , LINE) : https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/page/11th_birthday_live

Last edited: Feb 12, 2023
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

Why such a big downgrade in capacity? Can't expect Nissan Stadium every time but an Arena feels small for a Nogi Birthday Live after many years of Stadiums being used.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I think some factors such as date and venue availability , the structure of the birthday lives(generational lives instead of all members every day) and another which is probably Asuka's grad may be a bigger venue(a dome or SSA maybe)

4. shompa

shompa Kenkyuusei

Will they allow cheering at the concert? I love the wild cheering crowds like the 2017 Tokyo dome concert.

Some other activities have started to allow cheering but with reduced capacity crowds. Since BDlive is in a small arena I think reduced capacity is a no-go solution.

5. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    based on recent guidelines and some recent concerts/events, currently it is still not being allowed especially indoors. Some guidelines were removed such as COCOA application check-in.
    https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/news/detail/66019?ima=5932

6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I’m gonna try for Day 1. I know this one will probably be the hardest one to get a ticket for. Not gonna try for any others. I’m a glutton for punishment I guess. Which one would you go for if you cannot get Day 1?

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    If I was able to get any, I would go for the 5th Gen concert. It will only be their second time out all by themselves so it should be interesting. Plus, they've only got 3 gen songs so far, so I want to know which legendary songs they'll do. If I can indulge in a request, then hope they do AraRomance, Popipapapa, Scout Man, or Senpuuki.

8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I'll probably skip this and aim for Asuka's grad, which may be even harder to ballot for.
    but back to the topic, other than Day 1 , I would try for 4th Gen which I think would be the next hardest to get after Day 1.

9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Hmmm I’m thinking 5th Gen would be next hardest to get since they’re the new kids on the block.

Yeah my next choice would be 4th Gen since my oshis are there. Obviously the best bang for you buck is day 1.

10. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    with announcement of Manatsu's graduation, I've added 26th Feb for the grad concert

12. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Captain grad on Bdl will be great but honestly from the possibility they can do if they gonna have a suprise huge venue on last day,like say the National stadium. If they able to rent for 2 days,since all 1st gen are officially graduated then the way they can boost sale is basically an all member reunion on Asuka grad day 1 with "past" theme and huge "future" for the day 2 .

• Like Like x 1
  13. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I'm just guessing they don't have an outdoor venue is due to the possibility of chilly temperatures especially at night during February. even early-mid March could actually be very cold towards the evening.
    if Asuka's grad concert is as rumored in March, although we don't have any confirmation, the only possible weekend is 25th/26th weekend and holiday on 21st , all other weekends are nationals or individual meguri. National stadium is possible on 21st although 2 days later they have the Kirin Cup. not possible in the weekend due to another sporting event. April currently looks like no events yet
    Tokyo Dome hosts baseball games towards the later half of March, whilst April is just full of events

[update]
    took the liberty of searching Saitama Super Arena too. not possible for Late Feb, late March , still possible most of April though

14. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Wow. A fifth day added for Manatsu's graduation concert! We can dream all we want, but I think the logistics of it all makes sense for it to take place in the same venue.

If they make all 5 days available for streaming, it's going to be quite an expense to watch them all! Hopefully, the US dollar is still strong making it not as painful for me!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Are we looking forward to this? I know I am. They've got to be already preparing things. I wonder if they have decided on the set list for every day? I wonder what 5ki going to do?

These are five songs I hope 5ki do:
    • Sekkachi na Katatsumuri
      • Inoue -> Maiyan
      • Satsuki -> Nanamin
      • Sakutan -> Nanase
      • Kuchan -> Ringo
      • Aya -> Kaz
      • Iroha -> Kanarin
      • Terapan -> MaiMai
    • Senpuuki
      • Ioki center
    • Popipappapa
      • Aruno/Okamato W-center
    • Baretta
    • Kidzuitara Kataomoi
      • Nao center

There's plenty I am hoping for that the 5th Gen get to do. I hope they get tons of the early work. I want to see them just be as cute as their senpai were.

• Like Like x 1
  16. unknownsensei

1. I expect and hope they play different songs, mainly songs they rarely do nowadays. Recently they repeat too much of the same songs especially 5ki,I know they still new but the recent Star Tanjou live 2nd half nogi performance are too boring because they repeated for all days. The most innovative performance i'm expecting is similar with the recent Under live, they did so many experiment previously but the recent one was the best.
    2. For 5ki especially, I hope the management allow them to do something different especially showing some members playing music instruments on stage. So far we never seen Miku play her piano play ever since the omitatekai. I know nogi management are very good at wasting members talent,just wishing them to do different this time.

17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yeah, looking forward to it and hope the 1st day at least would be streamed as well. Don't have much hopes other than they enjoy the occasion together with the crowd. Covid guidelines still in play for the foreseeable future, so it will be muted other than clapping and sporadic cheers
    btw I've entered the ticket ballot for Manatsu's grad, not really hoping for much though

18. unknownsensei

They definitely online live stream all of it, venue too small for them not to maximize profit from online delivery.

19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The repeat playlist is usually found in the summer and under lives, but this is basra where they'll open up the discography and give us some deep cuts. The only time basra had the same songs was the Synchro basra, 6th BDLive, which was an unfortunate fixed playlist all days. I feel like this one will play out similar to the audience-less and generational, 9th BDLive. There were some repeats there but each day went differently.

For the opening day with all members, I want to see Nogizaka Keionbu play a couple songs. I want to see Miyu playing drums.

20. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

My one concern there is that it seems the international version of Stagecrowd stopped offering the Nogizaka streams after the summer tour last year. Everything after that was only available on the Japanese version of the site, which requires a separate login and some additional hoops to jump through. Maybe the international site will offer the BDL since they’re bigger events, but I’m not counting on it.