1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

2016 Senbatsu Election Predictions/Hopes/Dreams & Etc

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by oscar6262, Dec 11, 2015.

1. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I want that Aoi slays all them into their faces and management see how dumb they were to drop her from Senbatsu. Tomu should stay!! And Miichan back

Sent with Taptalk

2. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

Sasshi is not going to participate. I guarantee it.

EDIT: oh dang, apparently Sasshi has hinted at actually participating this year? Well, she'll take number 1 then. Too powerful

I think Yukirin will sit out as well. If not, then prepare for grad announcement.

Also SKE is going to suffer hard for having barely any exposure on TV over the past year.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Miichan said last year that it was her last chance to get back into senbatsu, so... she's probably sitting out.

4. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Well that would be good if Minegishi will sit this one out.

As for Sashi, while its likely that she'll win again, lets keep in mind that her lead back then over Mayu back in 2013 was much higher than her lead last year, so we can't be too sure. Also, if Yuki will not join, Mayu might benefit from that much like how Takamina likely gained from Kojima not participating.

5. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Sasshi's win might just fuel Mayuki oshis into voting harder than before. Number one is never secure. I think the crown will likely go to either Mayuyu or Yukirin. Probably Mayuyu.

As for Miichan: saying it's her last chance to rank in Senbatsu is not the same as saying she will not participate, so I still have a small hope that she will try again. Her movie's performance *might* be the deciding factor on whether she enters or not. I don't think Management would complain, the more the merrier.

6. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    if 46G participate, they may never be able to beat AKB LOL
    if it happens,, it will be very funny. 46G said they are the rival of AKB but they participate in AKB's activities + help AKB sales LOL

7. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    ^
    maybe there's a catch, if majority of senbatsu is from 46G, the SSK single will count as a Nogi single with ALL 48G and 46G members handshaking.

8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Any chances of Sayaya outranking Sally?

9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Nope, not a chance. Especially now Sally got higher momentum than Sayaya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    After seeing Sasshi's vote total last year, I'm quite sure this'll be a very boring election. They'll be gunning for the first consecutive win. I don't think MaYuki stand a chance in the world.

Yawn.

As always, I'm most excited for the #12~#18 spots. That's always the most interesting to me.

This year seem pretty predictable. Top three will be Sasshi, Yukirin, Mayu... Jurina and Sayenee will whine, yet again. Sakura will act surprised about going up. SKE girls peppered around in senbatsu, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I feel like Jurina has a higher chance to be surpassed by Sakura "Steamroller" Miyawaki, with Sayanee comfortably going next to her. I'd watch out if I were her, the fresher blood will destroy all. The only difference in Kami 7 this year will be that Paruru will come back, though. At least I hope she does XD Takamina and Sae will both be already out so it should be relatively easy to snatch 7. I don't see the Top 3 graduating or sitting out, so I think it's the most boring aspect of Senbatsu.

As for Tomu: if she keeps raising ranks I think I'm gonna go beserk, in a good way. She deserves to slay. But Haruppi will probably still rank higher than her. I think Aya will also be stemrolled by Haruppi. Them HKTs seem good at the biz.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  12. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Actually I think Sayaya could break into lower Undergirls.

Yukirin can drop out to #4 or something.

13. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Me too (regarding Yukirin).
    But let's say Yukirin ends up at #4 - who has the best chance of getting #3?

14. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I think Kami7 will look so:

#1 Sasshi
    #2 Mayuyu
    #3 Sayanee
    #4 Yukirin
    #5 Sakura
    #6 Jurina
    #7 Paruru

Sent with Taptalk

15. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I doubt so. In fact, I believe Yukirin will be either #1 or #2 with Sasshi. But anyway, Mayu or Jurina will be #3 in either case.

#1~#2 Sasshi or Yukirin
    #3 Jurina
    #4 Mayu
    #5 Sayanee
    #6 Paruru
    #7 Sakura

16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Don't bring my hopes up YvY If Yukirin won, I don't know if I'd be able not to scream in joy. It would be the most amazing thing.

17. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I hope there's a forum prediction game again this year.

Here's mine for top16, assuming they all run.

1. Sasshi
    2. Mayu
    3. Yukirin
    4. Jurina
    5. Sakura
    6. Sayanee
    7. Yui soukantoku
    8. Paru
    9. Kitahara
    10. Yuria
    11. Churi
    12. BBQ
    13. Milky
    14. Suda
    15. Shibata
    16. Haruppi

I believe Annin, Miichan, Naanya, Tomu, Naachan, Mako, Tanochan, Ryoha, and Renacchi will make undergirls, among others. I want to believe that Katomina will make UG, but it's going to be a surprise where she lands. Of course, I hope that Naachan makes senbatsu, but I think it's a bit optimistic right now.

My predictions are always way off the mark, and I would rather be surprised than be right anyway.

18. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Would Nyan reenter Sousenkyo? She's a troll so she might as well do. She's unpredictable for anything now.

19. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

For all I know Miichan and Nyan might sit out, but then again there is really no reason for them to sit out unless they want to pull the "give juniors a chance" line. Tbh Nyan might just be too lazy to campaign lol.

20. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    TBH I want Yukirin to win this ssk. Last year she was so close...

About Sakura though...if her votes will rise as much as they raised in the last 2 years I can see her get 3rd or 4th easily.