1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

2017 Senbatsu Election Predictions/Hopes/Dreams & Etc

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by x_AozoraKataomoi_x, Dec 12, 2016.

1. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    just like politic......
    i think they would, especially sayanee. i mean she said it loud and clear that last year will be her last, but then she said she want to apply for this year. i think people will loose trust in her and vote for someone else (if its NMB fan they should vote for mirurun). don't get me wrong, i love sayanee, she's amazing, but i hope that she get outrank by both jurina and sakura, because they are very much "the new face of the AKB48 group". so both sakura and jurina gonna need a lot of support.

another one is kitarie, i don't remember that she said last year would be her last, but she applied this year anyway. no harm done i think, she's doing it for NGT's sake, and i think NGT need someone ranking in the senbatsu. and let's be honest, kitarie is NGT's best if not only hope for a seat in the senbatsu.....

2. messhi

messhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    12th gen members will always being the underrated in every SSK :fp:

Is Not always if you good at publicity its make you will on top SSK (i dont talk about queens war),, i think everyone knew it,,in every SSK tomu's & her fans has proved it,,

I hope that this year's elections can shut up all of you who always underestimate the hard work 12th gen mmbers (specially tomu & juri)

My wish for ssk thread next years i dont see any shitt and fool statement about 12th gen members [hehe]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Underrated in every SSK? 4/6 ranked last year including 2 senbatsu members...

4. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ i think what he means what underestimated before the SSK

5. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Probably it depends of the member: Mayu said 2015, this will be the last time i'd be able to win 2 in a row
    then 2016, this will be last time i can win or something like this.
    Probably this year she will say: last time participating.

Does it gonna change a thing? I actually dont think so!

Her fans have always been really active...

Same for all the other members... Most of them have already an insanely active fans.... Differently from Takamina, that got a massive 'last year as akb member; promotion...

6. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Why are you all getting mad with Sayanee? She hasn't said that she would apply at all? I don't remember Kitarie saying that it's her last time last year anyway but I guess this year is indeed her last.

7. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i'm not mad, i'm just gonna be disappointed if she applied again.....

8. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Didnt Sayanee chanvced her mind after winning the NHK SSK? Kinda like to prove that she can win in paid event too not only free event.

9. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

She didn't say anything about her mind being changed. She just said it would be interesting is she takes part iirc.

10. alohano

alohano Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Hopes: Sasshi blasting everyone out of the water and Churi moving up. That's the only thing that will help me get over seeing Jurina, Sakura, Dasu and Nana Okada at the top. I'm sure I'll love the UG more than the senbatsu group for the 3rd consecutive year.

11. alohano

alohano Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Really good question. She's the identity of NMB, as much as that pains me to say. She may simply want to or need to enter this year in order to prop up NMB as a whole.

Personal or business decision....makes sense either way .

12. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

OMG a fellow bitter milk oshi? :hehe:

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Didn't she say she was going to apply after winning Kouhaku?

14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I don't know what to expect this year. I just want Sayanee, Yukirin or Mayuyu to win.
    But if Sasshi apply, it'll be inarguably her 3rd consecutive win. LOL~

Please Sasshi, you've already in the AKB history with so much respect. Please don't apply this year.
    Unless you want to make an unbeatable three consecutive wins.

15. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    What's respect? Management didn't even respect Sasshi even she got her 3rd SSK trophies. If they had respected her, she would have centered at least two A-side AKB's song (exclude SSK songs). But she didn't get what she should. So, SSK is the only chance for her to centering AKB's single.

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They can't really do that.
    Giving center positions to Sasshi would be the same as giving them to Acchan all the time back then.

I think Sasshi is content with not having the center position as long as she's at the front.
    She complained back when she won for the 2nd time and she was still shunned (KwM).
    But after her 3rd win, it seems management has learnt their lesson and uses her properly (HT and SS).

I don't want her nor Mayu to participate again, but Sasshi has already said she's in, so... yay? :^^;:

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @sakusakukamen respect in broader terms, not just AKB singles (like being manager or treated as a top member along with Mayuyu or even above her)

But, since Sasshi is in.. Let's just discuss who will get the 2nd rank :^^;:

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Except Sasshi was not pleading for Management to respect her for her victories, she aimed that square at the fans who don't support her.

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm talking about her complaining about her position (sort of, as I think she never actually mentioned it clearly).

Her speech last year was, I'd say, both aimed at fans and management.
    I mean, they've treated her much better this year compared to the 2015-2016 cycle.
    She centered HKT's single, she got #2 for High Tension and in Shoot Sign she's in a parallel position to Mayu's, so... yeah.

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    This is the post you should have linked.

And having read it as well as what you linked. Sasshi is talking about something other than her position in AKB singles. She knows better than most SSK is only officially for one single. And she rarely talks about herself in such a manner, unless it is for joking, in my experience. That, and Sasshi has never been one clamoring for Center, unlike a lot of other members. Sounds more like she is talking about 48G members in general. Atleast some of the members. Could well be about HKT exclusion from NHK's Kohaku this year, as put forth in that thread. The mail the excerpt comes from is from around the new year.