2017 Senbatsu Election Predictions/Hopes/Dreams & Etc

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by x_AozoraKataomoi_x, Dec 12, 2016.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I think rank 16 going to have 80k votes which would have put them in kami 7 last year.

2. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ogiyuka has a foot in senbatsu alr. the other foot depends on other girls fan group pushes

3. nyanyankamen

nyanyankamen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    finally posting my predictions..

1. Sasshi
    2. Jurina (she has high chances to defeat mayuyu this time)
    3. Mayuyu (idk why but i think she's really going to drop this time, same as yukirin last year but much less worse since i think she won't drop more than one spot for sure)
    4. Sakura ( really want her to rank even higher, but it's too early for that a expect her to reach top 3 in the next two years, she could even surpass Jurina)
    5. Dasu (i'm pretty sure she's not going to drop, and her fans seem so dedicated to her)
    6. naachan (not really sure exactly why, but it seems like she's growing stronger than Mion. She wasn't pushed as much as Mion, but it feels like she has become more powerful)
    7. Mion (i don't have much to say here, but she's definitely ranking higher this year)
    8. Yuihan?? (not sure where to put her exactly, but i think she either going up or most likely staying in the same spot as last year, but definitely not dropping)
    9. Ogiyuka (she's hard to predict, but 100% in Senbatsu. her 55k votes will put her in 11-12, I'd assume that she will get even more votes but probably 5k and less that 10k for sure, since idk where she got all these votes from it's difficult for me to predict her exact position)
    10. Mirurun ?? (well i'm hoping, but also this makes sense because she's currently the highest ranking member in NMB and it's realistic to say that NMB wotas and her Oshis will try their best to push her into Senbatsu)
    11. Juri (not very sure about her either, i used to think that her ranking will drop, but now i think she'll go up)
    12. Kitarie (considering NGT's position in senbatsu this year, i'm hoping that she doesn't drop)
    13. Hinatan (she has a possibility of making it, but she needs x2 her prelims votes to reach this positon)
    14. Kojimako (she CAN really make it this year)
    16-17 (very difficult, but i'm guessing it might go to Miichan and Renacchi, Okappa too)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  4. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    My hope is for a Matsumura Kaori victory looooooool

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Sorry, but that is a ridiculous number.

It might rise, but if it goes over 50k for 16th I'd be surprised.

6. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    my prediction..
    1 2 3 definitely the same as last year..
    the rest is unpredictable number of rank, but the members will (may)be sakuratan, dasu, naachan, mion, yuihan, juri, ogiyuka, mirurun, kojimako, renacchi(i just believe in her), kitarie, sayaya and komiharu... well, actually i'm not sure about it, especially under the top 3. kaotan and churi maybe will make it too... idk.

7. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

I just know that if KKK46 were to be eligible, Techi would definitely outrank Sakura and Jurina. KKK46 aren't as snobbish as those Nogisuckers, they won't care that they're giving money to AKB. They won't let their pride stop them from destroying AKB.

8. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    ^Nogi fans put Ikoma in senbatsu in 2014, back then with her own fanbase she wouldn't have reached UG...
    Sure there is a pride thing going on but it's vastly exaggerated on 2ch.

On the other part, yeah you tried a bit too hard...

• Like Like x 1
  9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Considering most Keyaki fans are Keyaki x Nogi kennin I'd say we're likely just as snobby.
    There are of course plenty of Nogi fans who had no issue playing the ssk game in 2014 with a member who wasn't that popular, as VincentS said.
    But for the most part what's the point? Doesn't require snobbery to think it's just a pointless venture.
    I wouldn't call AKB fans snobby for not wanting to buy tonnes of copies of a Morning Musume CD. :wtf:

• Like Like x 1
  10. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

But it's Ikoma. Nogi fans don't even claim her.

11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Scratch the 46 participation, why not make ALL idol groups from major idol agencies participate? When I mean major idol agencies, I mean the likes of H!P, Stardust, Idol Street, Fudanjuku and Bros., Platinum Passport, Amuse, Rising, Dear Stage, Alice Project, Arc Jewel, Japan Twintail Association and other A tier and above idol groups.

And change the name to "TIP Major Idol Senbatsu Sousenkyo"

12. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'll bet kanako will win this one rofl

13. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    ^Some sort of locked fanvote would be intresting.

They weren't too fond of her at the time yes, but SSK still matters quite a bit. Weak showing for Ikoma would have reflected bad on Nogi's surge and "power".
    Putting a fringe senbatsu girl (in popularity back then, I know Ikoma is probably number 2 in recognition outside the fandom) into senbatsu basically announced that their top girls could compete with 48 giants.

14. jarangbacot

jarangbacot Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Final result prediction
    1. Watanabe Mayu
    2. Sashihara Rino
    3. Miyawaki Sakura
    4. Matsui Jurina
    5. Mukaichi Mion
    6. Yokoyama Yui
    7. Suda Akari
    8. Okada Nana
    9. Takahashi Juri
    10. Kitahara Rie
    11. Takayanagi Akane
    12. Komiyama Haruka
    13. Kato Rena
    14. Kojima Mako
    15. Shiroma Miru
    16. Souda Sarina

15. Bekti

Bekti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I hope the winner can make akb48 great again :^^;:

16. 松井珠玲奈

松井珠玲奈 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Time flies, tmr would be the day of the announcing the final results in Okinawa.
    http://www.akb48.co.jp/sousenkyo49th/quick_announcement
    Before that, when I took a look at the quick announcement, I was kinda shocked of the results because of a few reasons below:
    1. Surprises, especially from NGT
    Well, unexpectedly, lots of NGT members ranked (some of them are quite high) in the quick announcement.
    I do understand that some of NGT members are popular compared to other NGT members. But for the half of the ranked members, aren't they ranked too high that too early? This opinion comes to my mind because the sales of their 1st single are only 7000+.
    What's going on in this group?
    There are 3 NGT members beaten down Sakura, and Yui. What? Although I agree with Hinata and Moeka's popularity, but that's too early. Most of the sucessful idols or entrepeneurs worked hard at least 2/3 years to get a title, while their labels are popular before they does. NGT is not that popular yet, but how those members managed to get this high rank? Can someone explain this to me?
    And also for Rie, kinda unexpected that she ranked that low.
    2. Who is Ogino Yuka?
    Expected by fans, my first reaction would be: who the hell is Ogino Yuka? 1st place? Are you serious?
    Well, I don't hate her but I'm suspecting the false votes. Unlike Moeka , Yuka's popularity hasn't even reached half of Moeka's popularity, but maybe 'yet'. She even beaten down Jurina, Rina and Mayu, what? Fans from China have considered this result as 'cold', and much of them believes that someone is operating the results behind the scene. To add, most of them already swear that they would not be 48 fans anymore if she wins because the results are too hilarious.
    3. Falling numbers of ranked members of NMB
    Currently STU and BNK doesn't have any members ranked, but the next least would be NMB (I seriously counted).
    To be honest, I'm kinda disappointing that Sayaka is not participating. But there are a lot of other talented members as well, why there are only a few of them ranked?, and none in Senbatsu (Opps my eyes were blind sry). But luckily, Ririka ranked that high and that's what I expected to this such talented girl.
    4. Decrease votes for Jurina, Rino and Mayu
    Well I described this 3 girls and kami 3, but the votes drop are kinda disappointing for me. Although Jurina's vote doesn't decrease that much, but for Rino and Mayu's vote have decreased around 10000-20000 if I'm not mistaken. Still, I seriously believe that these 3 girls will still ranked in top 3 as I believe that their fans will started to be heated up after realizing that Yuka ranked higher than them. Although Im a fan of Jurina (WMatsui, to be precise), but I really looking forward to see the battle between Rino and Mayu again.
    5. Where are the older gen members?
    Kinda disappointing that older gen members, except for a few like Jurina, Rino, and Mayu, most of the rest seems to be not appeared in the quick announcement or ranked lower. Where's Minami? Where's Masana? Why does Akane & Rie ranked that low? Now I realized why fans of 48 decreased each year, because they prefer to see older gen members more than newer members, so do I. I understand them because the reason why I like AKB is because of the original Kami 7 & Yuki, SKE is because of WMatsui, NMB because of Sayaka & Miyuki, and HKT because of Sakura & Haruka. But now, Kami 7 graduated except Mayu, Rena & Miyuki graduated and infinite new members adding in and making the group seems to be like 'not original' anymore and causing me to like the members instead of the group itself now.
    Still it's disappointing that Yuki, Sayaka and Haruka is not participating.

I still have a lot of comments but I can't think of any at this moment now. I apologies if my comment offended you although I don't mean to offend anyone. But anyway, the final results will be released tmr, and let's forget about quick announcement as final results are more important, and I'm coming back to this discussion afterwards and I hope the results are satisfying. Ganbatte to all of the participating members.

BTW are there any online livestream links available for the election?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Prediction based on current events:

This Election will be labeled as one of the darkest events in the history of 48G.

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If Ogiyuka, Hinatan, Okappa, & Satoppi only got 1000 extra votes after preliminary, Ogiyuka would rank As high as 12th, the rest will be out of senbatsu.

Nah. Ogiyuka is actually much more popular than Okappa. Proved by handshake sales of various singles.

Seishun Doukei: Ogiyuka sold 10 slots, could've sold more if such single weren't released too close to sousenkyo. Okappa only sold 2 slots.
    Negaigoto no Mochigusare: Ogiyuka sold all 24 slots, Okappa only sold 4 slots.

From the latest data I got.

19. Hayuucchan

Hayuucchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    It's amazing how I don't give a sh... Now that the SSK won't be as other years...
    Sashihara could have a hunden million votes and be first and I wouldn't care less thanks to the lack of SSK feel :awesome:
    It's a miracle :awesome:

Anyways Sashihara #1 with an stupid amount of votes and #2 Mayu... Both of them salty as their last SSK is the worst ever and finally understanding why they shouldn't have participated this year :hehe:

Ahhh I'm just salty that I was expecting this SSK and it turned out like this...

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Okita Ayaka(Aapon) and Kato Yuuka(Uuka). Count it again pal.

@hrs0722
    Feel free to use my source link as a basis of opinion. Give credit to uploader, thou. Not me.