1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

2017 Senbatsu Election Predictions/Hopes/Dreams & Etc

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by x_AozoraKataomoi_x, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^I love how you're always wishing that your oshi is better than others and always wish for the best lol. Nothing wrong with that but you gotta understand their position.

2. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Far too early to make a prediction yet, but I want to point out something.
    Many, many girls last year said they were not going to run this year. Either they were graduating, or thinking about graduating, and some were just done with the whole business. There was even buzz among the fans about how the members might full-on boycott the SSK this year. I highly doubt that would happen - sad as it is, the SSK is too important for members' careers and the group as a whole to just stop having it - but I wonder if we won't see a much larger faction of members refusing to apply this year.

It will be a really anti-climactic event if a lot of the top names don't join. Even though most of us would rather have senbatsu locks out of the way for the SSK so other members have time to shine, you have to admit that not having the big-name members run and show the strength of their fanbases would be really disappointing, too. I can't see Sakura, Sayanee or Jurina pulling out, but there are certainly quite a few candidates we may miss this year: Yukirin, Mayu, possibly Sasshi (though I think she said she'd run again), whoever announces surprise graduation before the SSK - you know there will be at least 1 - and of course the usual sit-outs like Momoka and Yuiri, who may well be joined by several others this year. I'm positive there were at least a few more members as well who said last year was going to be their final SSK, though I can't remember their names.

As for my own hopes, of course I'd like to see Naachan in Kami 7, and I believe it could happen this year. Her popularity has risen a ton in the past 2 years and her push went from medium to "crank that shit up to 11" this year (understandably) after her high SSK rank last year. As for #1, I would like to see Jurina or Sayanee there. Don't really care which one, as long as it's not Sasshi again. Sasshi, I love you and all, but it's time to give the glory to someone else because you have nothing left to prove and you're making the SSK too predictable.

I guess I would also like to see Yuiri run. I understand why she doesn't want to, rather focusing on the theater than begging for fan votes. But she has a huge fan following and every time she's reached out, such as on Showroom or in the NHK Kouhaku vote, her fans have proved they will undoubtedly support her with their wallets. So it would be nice for her to get rewarded for her efforts by entering SSK and seeing the many votes for her. I think she could get mid-30s.

Finally, it would be nice to see more Team 8 members rank. The group is huge but there are certainly standout members and they deserve some SSK love too. What we got last year was a nice start but it felt like too little too late. Team 8 has already been around for several years, the votes should reflect that. I guess it's just the fact that there are so many of them, the votes are spread around too much. Without fan coordination, it might be too difficult to get members ranked. If every Team 8 wota has a different oshimen, that means the votes will be spread around too much, so Team 8 might never really get good representation in the SSK. (But actually, that's a good sign because it means a lot of Team 8 members have fans, instead of just one or two pushed girls having the majority of support).

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol too bad, I think she actually said this might be her last one this year. The only person I would love to see beating Sasshi is Sakuratan. When the student finally beats the master it would be so dramatic :D

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I agree, It would be nice to see Yuiri enter at least once (Since I feel every 48G Member should enter the SSK at least once during their time in the 48G).

Kind of inserted in seeing who will be that person (or persons) that will be in the SSK Guidebook Senbatsu (that we know won't be in the actually senbatsu). I'm guessing YuiYui, Hana, or Rikachan will be that person.

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    This is idol fandom.

If you follow JKT48, there's a recently joined member whom I describe her as JKT48's Hana, it's Zara. Because she gets such a heavy push that many of her seniors don't & recent days, she always gets jobs with front girls such as Veranda.

6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i'm hoping at least more than 5 Team 8 member rank
    i'm hoping for Nagi to rise to Next Girls and Naru to undergirls
    Yuiyui to rank undergirls
    Rinrin&Oonishi upcoming girls

other wishes:
    Komiharu makes senbatsu
    Tomu kami 7
    Naachan and Miion top 10
    Kojimako senbatsu
    Mirurin senbatsu
    Mio senbatsu
    Tanochan ranks
    Lala ranks
    Nagisa&Omegu have a huge ranking increase
    Sayaya undergirls center
    Sayanee wins

7. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    it will be a dramatic scene but almost impossible to happen .

Sakura still need break lot of walls before chalanging sasshi's throne .

Im not sure sakuratan's fans and wota can compete with sasshi's or mayuyu .

even to beat jurina or sayanee its still hard for her . People said jurina is over and maybe this year will be sayanee vs sasshi's battle for no.1 , but on RH we can see how still strong she is .

My prediction for this year is still sasshi vs mayuyu for the top spot . Honestly i'm more into sasshi rather than mayuyu . But i prefer mayuyu to win this year SSK and we can give her sweet goodbye for her graduation at the end of this year or early next year.

8. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    About Sakura, last year she totally failed (no offense). I think her fans will try and make up for it, but the most she can probably move up is a place, because her competition is way too strong.

I'm worried about Juri dropping out of Senbatsu...

9. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Agree with that: I think one of the big SSK names might announce graduation / not going to participate. Probably it will be Mayuyu, I think she would had said something by now about joining if she was, to get her voters ready.

So I guess it's pretty locked that Sasshi will win...
    Second place, if Mayu is win, probably she will take it. The others are still miles away from the top 2.
    But if she doesn't participate: it will be an interesting fight between Jurina and Sayanne. I'd bet in Sayanne, but you never know.
    Then you have pretty much Yukirin who could be anywhere in the kami 7 and Sakura. So we might have 1 or 2 free spaces, which Akarin is a massive contender.

I really hope also the Naachan gets to kami7, but i guess it will be a bit hard....
    It would be a good kami 7. Even better if Mion also gets there!

10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    lol i hope it turns out like this
    1. sasshi
    2. sayanee
    3. mayu
    4. jurina
    5. yukirin
    6. sakura
    7. tomu
    8. naachan
    9. haruppi
    10. yuihan
    11. mion
    12. suda
    13. rie
    14. miru
    15. mako
    16. komiharu
    17. renacchi
    but in reality, mayu will get 2nd, sakura will place 5th, tomu will place 8th, mion and naachan will place 10th-13th, komiharu will place 17th

hopes (very nmb biased lol)
    tano and miorin ranks back in
    nmb have 15-20 members in top 100 (they had 14 last year, 11 in the top 80)
    nmb members all rank up
    nmb gets another senbatsu rep in miru
    nmb gets another undergirls rep in fuuchan, ririka, and nagisa
    at least one member from each groups newest batch of girls ranks in
    akb have at least 8 members in senbatsu, 5 of them in the top 10

11. kayachann

kayachann Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyama yui
    I don' t really know how it will turn out because we can't know who is actually gonna participate this year (right now), but we know that the first place will be sasshi if she participates this year too (she beated everyone's ass last year, even mayuyu's (70000 votes of difference isn't nothing)), but i personally see a possibility for jurina, cause i don't think sayanee will participe or the other obvious choice is mayuyu.

If kitarie (because people is saying she probably won't), sayanee, mayuyu, yukirin or sasshi don't participe (who knows, i think it's time to give other members a possibility and probably they think the same), and knowing that paruru and kojiharu graduated everything can change, and there are being a lot of graduation announcements recently (like miki, lovetan, nanya, reinyan, etc) and probably there will be a few more the following months.

But everything i really wish is yuihan entering the kami 7. ♡

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    March is here so I guess pretty close to do some pre-prediction XD

Yes, no doubt sasshi wants to create the history.

With the huge gap Paru and Nyan left, this is not impossible at all! Proabably Mako can get a shot at top 16 too! :D

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Sasshi has done history already.
    I think if she participates it's probably to stop Mayu for winning, not that she cares anymore about winning herself lol

As for when is it better to do predictions, I'd say it's obviously when they send in their applications. Until then... :^^;:

14. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Well if Mayuyu does apply, I've saved up a lot of money already and could probably put in more votes this year. But yeah, after that massive vote difference last year. I wonder how she feels about applying. Not going to do a list this year since my predictions outside top 10 went down the drain. But I'm hoping for other akb representatives in kami 7, if Mayuki don't enter. ( Mion, Nacchan, Yui)

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    She has done but she is still not done with it yet lol

I think she just wanna collect those trophies and put it in her personal collection for the lulz

True that tho. But we all can't wait for this year's SSK right?

16. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i think if sasshi does participate this year, it's because she wants to make another 2013 scenario.....
    remember 2013, the year when everyone think that yuko is going to easily won the SSK right until the moment that she got beaten by sasshi
    i think sasshi wants the so called "new era" to beat her so she can say that my job here is done, now i can graduate. just like what yuko did in 2013

and personally, that is what i want to see, i want to see the throne being "take" not "give" to the "new era".

as for what will the "new" SSK will look like, i think it will be a fight between Sakura and Jurina for the no.1 (i think everybody would probably say the same), with Haruppi being the dark horse (you know, like Yukirin), with Tomu, Mion, Naachan and Yuihan to complete the kami 7. as for Sayanee, i don't think she will run this year, but who knows, this is just my opinion and (very) early prediction, i think i will make another one when we're nearer to the actual event, when we know which member participate and not

17. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Sayanee already said she's going to apply for this year's SSK. Seeing her success in the Kouhaku voting thing, she said she might get 1st place or something like that.

I am against it 100% because she already said last year's going to be her last and she's just contradicting her words right now. Not only that, she's applying for her own sake and not for the consideration of her group >.>

Edit: http://akb48daily.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-761.html

18. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    well that just blew all my theory out of the window doesn't it.........:^^;::^^;:

19. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I remember when there were theories that Kojiharu actually forgot to turn in the application in 2015 instead of intentionally not participating. And then in the past 2 years girls just threw out the phrase ''last SSK'' left and right. How things have changed [hehe]

20. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I want a huge bloodbath battle: The 46/48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo. I imagine senbatsu would be something similar to this:

Sakamichi Series: Shiraishi Mai, Nishino Nanase, Akimoto Manatsu, Ikuta Erika, Hirate Yurina, Sugai Yuuka
    48G: Sashihara Rino, Miyawaki Sakura, Kodama Haruka, Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Jurina, Yamamoto Sayaka, Suda Akari, Yokoyama Yui, Okada Nana/Mukaichi Mion