1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert 2020 Arena Tour(mostly cancelled) & 2020 HinaKuri ~Obake Hotel to 22nin no Santa Claus~

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by cryspower, Dec 19, 2019.

1. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Teaser for the link above

Hinakuri2020.jpg

2. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Mulled wine is best enjoyed from a Hinakuri 2020 mug (Fan version)

IMG_1249a.jpg

3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    updated in 1st post too
    Stagecrowd will have a stream for overseas fans(although the Japan stream also does work overseas) . the plus point is that instructions are all in English and Chinese , so its good for fans who are not confident in their Japanese
    News : https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/news/detail/E00128?ima=0000
    Stagecrowd link : https://stagecrowd.live/s/live122/?ima=2505

ps: will we see English speakers(Manafi) do some English MCing.
    Though most of their concerts were less about MCs and more about a background story which is in English anyways.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
  4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/h46live/page/lp_hinakuri2020?ima=3453
    I haven't got a ticket yet and was planning to get the general ticket later tonight . was kind of disappointed the last online live that the after show FC stream only lasted a minute. but with this news of them having a Christmas Party(and answering questions from fans by lottery) and streaming it for FC tickets changed my mind. luckily I haven't got my ticket yet.

5. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Anyone else watch HinaKuri? I thought it was great fun. Loved the debut of the ghost unit. Terrified by the implication that
    the version of Hinano currently existing in our universe is Obake Nano.

6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yeah, i watched it while having Christmas Eve dinner. as predicted, Konoka did manage to get some appearance , really feel for her especially during her speech at the end. also, Manamo also got the part of Kageana, although she couldn't be a part in the actual concert.
    Other thoughts, like many other fans , I was one who thought the voice of Poka , the blue animated bird, was pretty similar to Audrey's Wakabayashi, but Wakabayashi himself shot down that thought thru his Insta acct.
    I am going to watch again and may have more thoughts

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
  7. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Huh, I just assumed it was Wakabayashi. I didn’t even allow for the possibility that it wasn’t.

8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    or maybe he's just lying about not having a part... one part of me hope that it is.

just another thought: the after show for FC members was again disappointing even though it was a tad bit longer. other than lucky draws which seem to have repeat fc members(or maybe just same nicknames) win it, nothing really special, compared to Nogi's fan club service which last at least 20 mins with better content.

9. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yeah, I'm a grown man but I'm not even remotely ashamed to admit that when Konoka appeared I freaking cried, it was so unexpected. I don't even remember the last time I was so happy to see someone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    I don't care who/what you are, Ohisamas would feel emotional seeing Konoka come back. I, for one, sobbed my eyes out as I was just so happy to see her come back after so long. It was a confusing (it was more of a halloween than a christmas live) but awesome concert. I especially liked the rain effects during Doushite Ame.

I agree with @cryspower though. The FC benefits were disappointing but I don't really have any other concerts to compare this against. I expected more from a "christmas party" especially with what seems like a rigged draw.

Oh and it should be Wakabayashi. Of the news reports I've read, Oricon and modelpress puts Wakabayashi-rashiki but Nikkan sports said it was him

Nikkan sports

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I think and hope it was him. especially the nicknames and his normal references towards the members. but it could be that they recorded his voice likeness and just use a computer generated speech system to do it, maybe with his permission.
    https://www.instagram.com/stories/masayasuwakabayashi/2471269943704741640/?hl=ja
    but then again, unless there's officially some references(even the credits at the end just shows PoKa without any name credits to it) .

12. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    I say Poka is 99% Wakabayashi (edit: changed 90% to 99%. Disclaimer, didn't check any other sources other than Satomitsu's radio)
    Here is Satomitsu's radio right after Hinakuri2020

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Near the end Kasuga talked about Poka
    Satomitsu & Kasuga said they too were helped by Poka along their way in showbiz. Kasuga said it's like he has his own Poka on his side all this time.
    While it was ending Kasuga was still eager to talk more about Poka

Anyway, we'll see. I believe the girls, Kasuga, HinaAi staff won't let this go away without notice if Poka really is Wakabayashi. (Waka will keep denying, I guess)

Poka speaks just like Waka tho. Like intonations, etc.

13. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yeah, maybe there will be a Hinaai episode on Poka and its relation to Wakasama. where they'll try to get him to admit it. haha, I think there'll be an episode, if not just by popular opinion/comments/demand.

14. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Honestly, I think the girls reaction to / interactions with Poka are what convinces me it was Wakabayashi as much as, you know, the voice and vocal inflections being the same. There's a level of banter and comfort there.

I think, Konoka aside - and that was so bittersweet, her speech at the end and all the emotions involved, the fact she was still crying during Yakusuko no Tamago (I love that Suzy gave her a hug towards the end of the song) - the performances of the new songs from the album were one of my biggest highlights - My Fans in particular was absolutely tremendous. The setlist itself was great, though. And, you know:

Sigh.jpg

Right back at you both.

. . . I love this group, I really do.

• Like Like x 3
  15. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Hinatayaka updated its HinaKuri2020 section - Lot of new goods

HinaKuri2020a.jpg HinaKuri2020b.jpg

16. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I just got my HinaKuri goods in the mail. I love the white long sleeve shirt, but it’s a bit more transparent than I was expecting. I thought it would be a heavier fabric. Oh well. It’s still a nice, minimalist design that I could wear out without looking ridiculous.

I have the grey shirt as well, which turned out nice but I do wish I’d have opted for the blue one instead.

• Useful Useful x 1