1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

22/7

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 23, 2017.

1. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Sally's 10/08 SR (short one, 30 mins):

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Sorry if it's already been mentioned here, but this fan account has a good summary of the 22/7 members. Including this handy chart:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Awesome! Thank you! Anything to get Sally and 22/7 more fandom food is welcome and appreciated :approve:

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    They played a small clip on J-Melo today under new releases.

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  6. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Wow, thanks for the grid above, that helps me :)
    I have been creeping on this thread for a while and what I mostly saw was 'Sally this...', 'Sally that...' ... so I went and found some of her Showrooms.

What have you done...

I am now a full convert to the Sally Dab Army. Her trying to explain a meme and her singing have also sold her for me!
    The fact that their debut single is seriously catchy and has a stunning MV really helped matters too.
    This is my first ... animated vocal unit, for lack of a better term (someone pls correct me) besides AKB0048, which may or may not count. And I totally into it :D

7. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Listening to Reina read 星の銀貨 is so moving... she's just too cute

8. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    dude it takes me days to find this thread. feels underground lol
    any way
    Amaki sally on works guys
    some news from 22/7

9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Haven't been posting Sally's non-video SRs, where she for whatever reason, doesn't appear in them.
    Here's 171016 1631, which isn't *really* back to normal... but we're talking Sally here! :1st:

10. SaitoWinterStar

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
  11. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I think it's every JA's dream to be fluent enough to be able to navigate both cultures effortlessly... but Sally is special in that not only does she seem to hit exactly where she should emotionally on both sides... but can interpret one side for the other in a way that doesn't alien either (within reason).

Being much older than Sally, I'd wondered at what point in history JAs would be able to do this in a pop culture context, or natives be able to do vice versa. I knew it was coming, I just didn't know when. I hope (if we make it that far), that multilingualism and creoles become the standard, not the exception among us, without diluting their source cultures into a thin grey soup of stereotypes. Need more Sallys!

12. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  13. SaitoWinterStar

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Message to English-speaking fans from 22/7 via Sally:
    [​IMG]

14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    You forgot the source of the video: https://twitter.com/aniplexUSA/status/922996715354963968

The important thing is that is on Aniplex USA account, for the people that doesn't know, Aniplex is a media company that commercializes A LOT OF ANIME in USA/NA. Being Crunchyroll one of their main partners (that would explain that article). So, at least, the people that distribute anime on "this side of the planet " noticed all the ruckus that Sally has made and has started to move to capitalize that.

PS- It also confirms that the 22/7 anime will be streamed in Crunchyroll :^^;:

15. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I'm excited for an anime. I'll be able to get to check the girls out more(Not really into showroom) and it'll allow Sally fans to see the other members since internationally she's the popular one

16. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    her showroom(sally) is jampacked with Intl fans thou she really needs to explain first a lot in Japanese . She gives a lot of effort in translating whatever she mentioned in English afterwards

17. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  18. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  19. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    How's the reception of people in Japan towards them? I haven't seen them graced the headlines yet, even though Sasshi's self-produced idols are doing well (I think their concepts are quite similar, seiyuu idol groups)

20. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    until the anime gets launched, Im guessing that the reception would be like a boom. for now management is making them do baby steps I guess