1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

22/7

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    so glad Sally now has twitter,she says she'll start ig when she reaches 10k on twitter so hurry up and follow her :D
    btw when is the 22/7 anime being released and is it going to be regular length or one of those short animes?i think an anime will help boost their popularity a lot

• Like Like x 1
  2. Matto

Matto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    At the end of the Sally one it said the next on is Umino Ruri. I'm guessing they'll be posting one a week?

Still no word other than those little teaser videos. Rumor is they'll probably has some big news on July 22nd (22/7 in Europe).

3. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

4. Matto

Matto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    • Like Like x 1
  5. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    That's it, she made fun of my oshi, Sally must become my nemesis now. :eek:
    https://twitter.com/sally_amaki/status/1002155849807085573

Actually, I guess she got a whole video of Chiharu mugging for the camera... so all is forgiven. This time. :glare:

Too bad Chiharu is too nice, otherwise I'd be waiting for the sweet revenge follow-up video.

6. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You made me go read some. My favorite of the recent ones.

"my teacher seriously hates Wikipedia bc it’s so unreliable and honestly I don’t blame her. I once edited a Wikipedia page just so that I can win an argument I was gonna lose"

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Tsumu

Tsumu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

savage
    :XD:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  11. Matto

Matto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    Huge info dump!

3rd Single 理解者 (Rikaisha) announced. Releasing on 8/22. Handshake event announced for 9/2 in Tokyo. Applications start on 6/20.
    http://www.nanabunnonijyuuni.com/news/archive/?495848

22/7 is getting a variety show called 22/7計算中 (22/7 Keisanchuu) every Saturday at 23:00 starting on July 7th!
    More details here: http://www.nanabunnonijyuuni.com/news/archive/?495850

Fujima Sakura (Amaki Sally's character) got a YouTube channel and is going the virtual YouTuber route. Currently staff has given her the goal of obtaining 10,000 subscribers. She made a self-introduction video in English and Japanese.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwalpGCurSDqwSpkAR4h6LA

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Sally’s really super funny :hehe: I can’t wait for the next videos. Wonder what she’s going to be doing.. Anime makeup tutorials? Gaming videos?

I feel like they’ve completely rewritten Sakura’s character to be in line with Sally’s, and I don’t really know how to feel about that @-@

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Matto

Matto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    Yeah, Sally herself even said she hates having to be typecast as an English-speaker. You can tell she's kinda digging her feet in the ground during the English version.

14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I remember, reading somewhere, about more detailed description of the 8 characters (and for more detailed, i mean, like 3 statements instead of one) and cited about Sakura that although is the daughter if a rich family, there's "something off" about her. :^^;:

15. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Well, Sally said in her solo interview that Fujima Sakura is a bright girl with something “dark” behind her or something like that (sorry, quoting from memory) so I guess that was the original idea? I hope they can keep it even after she becomes an odd haafu hahaha

16. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    English language stories. I will be there on Saturday, so I hope they will be as well.

"The 22/7 idol unit members who will attend the event are idol Sakura Fujima (voiced by Sally Amaki) and voice actresses Sally Amaki (seen left), Mei Hanakawa, and Reina Miyase. They will appear at Aniplex of America's booth, and details of the appearance will be announced later."

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...otaro-sudo-22-7-idols-voice-actresses/.133092

"22/7 makes their first appearance at Anime Expo in Los Angeles! @227_staff members will appear at Aniplex of America booth at Anime Expo 2018! *Time schedule will be announced soon. Special appearances by: Sakura Fujima (CV: Sally Amaki) Sally Amaki, Reina Miyase, Mei Hanakawa"

https://twitter.com/aniplexUSA/status/1009179081471090690

18. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Sally needs a new dream/ idol goal.

19. Tsumu

Tsumu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

What she needs is an air conditioner.
    JustSallyThings.PNG
    #JustSallyThings

20. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'm excited that Sally, Mei, and Reina are going to be at Anime Expo, and I'd love to see them, but I just can't do that con anymore. The lines, the crowds, and other various factors have just not made it fun for me anymore.