1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

2nd Gen Thread Official

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by mayuri91, Mar 13, 2017.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I can see Maichun hardwork and her HS sales, but yes, i'm blind because i don't agree when you said she got pushed.

2. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    2nd Gen made new record today with 5 members in a Senbatsu. Many 2nd Gen is still very young and can still up their game when 1st Gen is gradually leaving. Not only 3rd Gen but 2nd Gen will carry Nogi’s future too.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Kii and Miria on BLT making of

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Kazumin said something good about 2nd Gen during this week's NogiChu (2019.06.23) which speaks volumes on how to view them versus the following Gens. Now, I only read a translation, but I think the gist of it went whereas 3rd and 4th Gens are kouhai, 2nd Gens are their comrades in building up Nogizaka. Yes. I believe that. I think that's how I think it was.

Anyhow, thanks Kaz.

Also forgive me if I was wrong in what she said.

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    you know what Asuka-chan said too? It was referred to 3rd gen too and they felt kinda embarassed lol

6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I think it's quite often that they said they don't really see 2nd gen as kouhai but as comrades. But i believe on the early days they saw 2nd gen as a rival too. Even Minami doesn't like Hori at the begining since she thinks Hori came to replace her :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

That is a nice thing to say.
    The difference between 2nd and
    3rd/4th is that 2nd gens purpose was basically to fill out the numbers. Having around 46 members was always the goal in the long run. Nogi started with 34 members and several members graduated early so 2nd gen was added for numbers and that mainly meant filling out Unders since the fukujin/senbatsu was already well-established.
    2nd gen's main obstacle was that the only 1st gen members who were graduating were mainly Unders members themselves. Fukagawa Mai was really the first senbatsu regular who graduated after 2nd gen joined and then, not coincidentally, Kitano was added to the next single.
    And then 3rd and 4th gen aren't here to fill out the numbers they're here to mainain the numbers in anticipation of graduations from both 1st gen and 2nd gen.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

The old fill out the number theory.

9. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

You say theory as if you think there might be some other reason for auditioning 2nd gen when they did.
    I'm not saying you're wrong, but I can't think of any other reason.

10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Mind you that all of them become regular member in 2015. It's almost 3 years since they auditioned.

11. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    That's correct but let me add some.

[Kaz - Shitara convo]
    Kazumi: 3期生とか4期生後輩ちゃんとかは可愛いという風感じ....でいつもあるんですけど (3ki and 4ki are always referred to as the cute kouhai)
    もう2期生は同志 (2ki are referred to as comrades/equal)
    Shitara: だってそっなにかわないぐらいだもね (That's because there's really not that much difference)
    Kazumi: そうですね (That's right)

Then the next one, Shitara explained that both 1ki and 2ki roughly joined at the same time, with 1 year gap so it's understandable.

As for Asuka, she said

収録中も...不遇の2期って言われる時の
    (When 2ki's unfortunate events were discussed a while ago)
    3期生の微妙な顔が...
    (3ki's indescribable face were...)

These are just rough translations I did in my spare time. I apologize for some mistakes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Meanwhile still nobody talk about yoshiringo... bukkorose! :awesome:
    [​IMG]

Still nikisei, you're all breathtaking.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Konno-san and 2nd gen anniversary celebration is another good thing from this week Koujichuu.:D

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Hope he listened to what they had to say.

15. Junior Dz

Junior Dz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    I found this, just like recall 2nd Gen's memories, the early days when these girls begin to live with their dreams.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  16. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Thank you for the video. 2nd Gen has so many beautiful members.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Sorry to bring bad news. He was in a very unfortunate condition the last time I read about him. He had severe injury in his match that made his whole body fully paralyzed. Neck down. Hopefully he recovers..

18. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

awh, i feel sorry to hears that. didn't know it, I thought he kind of retired wrestler or something like that.

19. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Some days, I just have more free time than others (in fact I have a very important project to finish but I am just being lazy). So I just decided to make my own 2nd Gen football team. I am inspired by childhood favorite team, the legendary Ancelotti’s AC Milan. Therefore, my 2ki team will play with a 4-1-2-1-2 formation. Also for practical reason, the diamond midfield is only thing that can fits their names and picture in nicely (the defend line still looks quite scrammed though).
    27F58488-72E5-4084-91A3-99D7832C4111.png D886BB3B-A4B5-4FB5-8FC3-B3D934661C57.png

• Like Like x 2
  20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'd like to put Miona as their Playmaker and Karin as their deep-lying playmaker. While Miona operating the team from the front, Karin will support her from the back.