1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

2nd Gen Thread Official

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by mayuri91, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Aas

Aas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miria
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Rororz2

Rororz2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzuki Ayane, Hayashi Runa
    Twitter:
    rodrigorojas36
    Maybe this is going to repeat soon, the Japan government it's cancelling almost all the concerts and competitions, also the ppl(fans) recently started the costume to not go outside the house if it's not neccessary, the only thing i hope its to not delay the 25th debut, this month(march specially)its going pretty heavy to the entertainment industry.
    Pd: Anastasia was pretty cool, i noted a special focus on kotoko, zannen desu.

3. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    420k is a tremendous number. Definitely one of the most viewers in showroom history. But it still can't beat the viewers of the latest 46 hours TV. It's more than 1 million viewers.
    For individual showroom, I think nothing can beat Nanamin's. It has more than 200k viewers.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    damn, that girl leaves nothing but legacy.

5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I hope the 2nd gen song will get an MV even if they only post it on YT and not included in any releases.

6. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Just gonna put my thoughts here for the 2nd-gen "Live".

Surely it was a shame that the actual Live got canceled, so I was hoping the SR gonna do them justice.
    When they start it with those song introductions, I was like "meh, this is kind of lame", but decided to continue.
    The "Voting" sections was kinda unnecessary, since I think the time for each segment won't be that long anyway.
    We could see Zakki looked a little pissed when she didn't get to do her quiz (okay, she prepared 20 questions which may be too much, hhh).

Not sure what's going on with KTK that day. They didn't give her the "mousou lines" segment IIRC.
    Well, I got to see nyan-nyan Junna da nyan, so whatever :D
    Also after the encore, she skipped waving at the camera and then nowhere to be found at the backstage later on.

All that aside, surely the viewing of Anastasia MV made huge impact.
    For me the song itself rekt the A-side for sure, and MV's cinematography was very well done (somewhat I got adrenaline rush just by watching it)
    In addition, people in YouTube comments pointed out how the MV is full with 2nd-gen history (with timestamps).
    I can't say for sure how much is true, but I find most are on point.

Yukkuri to Saku Hana is also a good song. Also it doesn't feel like an idol song for me.
    We will never see both Anastasia and Yukkuri to Saku Hana performed with the current rooster for sure, which is sad.
    Surely, I didn't expect the heavy ending for just a Showroom performance.
    Ranze dropped the bomb during closing speech, bringing up the "unfortunate 2nd-gen" thing while crying.

All in all, glad I didn't skip it. Also it's nice to see the staffs putting up quite an effort for the entire show.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    we can't really deny the fact that they are the Unfortunate gen, even former Captain Reika already said that she pity how the 2nd gen treated since the KKS era, but now they are slowly breaking that Curse. what really frustrating they are not able to do a live concert because of the outbreak as long as they are together something good might actually come. what good thing about Shiraishi Mai Graduation is the Anastasia of 2nd gen

8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The first part of the concert is kinda boring to non-Japanese speaker like me. I was actually expecting more 2nd gen only live performances. It gets better towards the end.
    Also I'm disappointed that the center for both 2nd gen songs are Miona again. I have nothing against her, she is one of my favorite, but other members like Miria, Ranze, Ayane and Kiichan have proven that they are really good as center too. I don't think it's fair that they can only be center if Miona not around (i.e as Unders). And other gens have also experimented with different centers.
    I think this is one thing that they can change if they want to break the curse. 2nd gen curse is on other members except Miona. Time to give the rest a chance.

9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'd like to see another member centered 2nd gen song too but imo it'll change nothing. They should do it IF they are still new-fresh gen. They should've spread the exposure. But now it's been almost 7 years for them, nothing gonna change significantly if they centered a generational songs.

Mngmt knows they've failed to spread the exposure and popularity within the 2nd gen so they make sure they aren't doing the same with the new gens.

10. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    as for me im not disappointed or feel any bitter towards Hori because she was chosen as center for Anastasia, for me it's like she was the representative of 2nd gen, and most like the face of 2nd gen like the old days when Ikoma-chan was used to be the Face of Nogizaka46, i just found out that this is the 3rd time that Hori centered in 2nd gen songs, i hope next time other 2nd gen member will get the chance to become center for the next 2nd gen song.

and here the English translation of Easter egg in Anastasia PV

PV: https://youtu.be/D_AirZODrUU
    Opening, we can see 5 empty seats. That's 5 members had graduated before, include: Nishikawa Nanami, Yada Risako, Yonetoku Kyoka, Sagara Iori, Itou Karin.
    In 0:14, the tower they just build collapse. This represents the period when all 2nd gen graduates were falling apart. We can hear the outro playback reverse in BGM earlier.
    In 0:30, Miona holding baretta. This is same when she become center 7th single "Baretta".
    In 0:32, Kiichan 1st time to go through senbatsu at 3rd row. So she ran and try shouting to find Miona. Same In 0:39, Ranran was selected for center at B-side song "Border", and she is standing on top and shouting to Miona. Everyone still stuck at KKS, only Miona stayed in senbatsu.
    In 0:55, Renachi reading a book.It represents the talented woman of Rena who is smart and goes to Keio University and also idols.
    In 1:00, Aachan standing besides Zaku, because she really like Gunpla.
    In 1:19, Maichun holding stereo, back then she started become OL and announcer at ANN radio show.
    In 1:25, Junna tries to tie something important at fence. It represents a time when she was trying to quit Nogizaka because of my difficulty in balancing with school. (From Junna's blog)
    In 2:30, Kiichan hugs each other. Kitano decides to select and support Miona. (From somewhere magazine, not sure). Also in 2:31, Maichun joins late because until 12th single "Taiyou Knock" she was called to senbatsu.
    In 3:16, Everyone met at the gathering point. We can see 6 members at top, it's lineup for B-side songs "Border". Miona, Kiichan and Maichun still at senbatsu.
    In 3:35, Kiichan stop. Represents absence.by health. Next in 3:42 she's back after everyone comes to pick up her.
    In 4:10, all 2nd gen members climbing the stairs with the flag. We can see Nogizaka logl with Number 2. So they are back stronger.
    Lastly, the title of song "Anastasia" (or Анастасия in PV) is means "Resurrection" in Greek word, It's also famous name of daughter in Russia. They choose this because Kotoko really loves Russia, so this song definitely dedicated to her before she graduated.
    That's all I found it. I'm really happy for them 1st live show at last weekend after 7 years, and PV "Anastasia" make me felling little touched.

Credits: ‎Nguyen Tuan Long

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    It is sad that you think that Miona is the only exception to the 2ki curse. They are all struggling in their own ways. If other girls are trying to enter senbatsu or center an under song or sale more lot at the handshake, Miona is trying with much frustration and hopelessness to remain relevant among the top members and to become center once again.

Just like how the management failed to introduce 2ki to the fandom and generate their own followers. They failed to promote Miona as an ace, someone who can carry a single by her own. Saying that Miona’s situation is better than other 2ki girls is like comparing orange and apple. She has to face as much challenge as the others just that her challenge is of different kind.

• Agree Agree x 6
  12. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

• Informative Informative x 5
  13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Wow, so that structure is actually a real thing! Would be great if I have a drone and take a shot there.
    But unfortunately in most case here : "ドローンはダメ!” :D

14. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

2KI statistics

# of times selected in Senbatsu
    1. Miona - 17
    2. Maichun - 11
    3. Hinako - 8
    4. Ranze - 2 (Influencer and Synchro)
    5. Ayane - 2( Jikochuu and Sing Out)
    6. Miria - 1(Sing Out)

# of times Selected as Fukujin
    1. Miona - 11
    2. Hinako - 1( Sing Out)
    3. Maichun - Zero

# of times Selected in 1st row
    1. Miona - 9 ( 7th,8th.17.18.19.20.21.23.24)
    2. Hinako - Zero

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Miona in SayoImi was in 2nd row along with Asuka.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It would be easier to remember Junna and Rena are the only 2 who've not been in senbatsu... and this should be rectified tout de suite!

Also, it seems we're at the 2nd Gen's anniversary...

:banana::banana: :ome: :banana::banana:

Let's go 2nd Gen! #StayHungry

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy anniversary for 2nd Gen!:ome:

18. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Japanese magazine "B.L.T." (2020 May) making-of video which features Nogizaka46 members Kitano Hinako and Shinuchi Mai is available on YouTube.

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka

if the video does not show watch the video here

4kisei comments about anastasia MV

• Like Like x 2
  20. Jun_Kun

Jun_Kun Kenkyuusei

is there any chance for junna for being senbatsu? :") i really hope she got chance even once. i see she is good enough singer, actress, and funny. but the question is, why do management not to push her yet? i think 2nd gen are lack of attention. but in this year as they had 2nd gen live streaming (actually the 2nd gen concert) management will pay attention for those girls. and they must been a trainee in some years. as we see the 3rd and 4th gen has their own Drama, or variety show (nogibingo 7, and nogizaka doko e) it too poor that realise 2nd gen didn't get their drama or variety show. so anyone can give me own reason? i just ask this because sometime i felt furious and sometime felt sad what happened to 2nd gen :"((

g
    glad to see this. but i understood their conversation just a little. because i'm not a japanese :"(.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1