1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert 37th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2014/06/07)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, hasn't SKE tried to surpass AKB for years? Maybe focusing on that and with the "official rival" would do her good!

2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    It's very unlikely Rena would drop out of senbatsu. More likely or even quite sure is Sae and Yuihan.

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

We're talking about the next single, not the next election.

4. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I doubt they will drop rena, she is kami7 lol. for Milky, probably will happen because she is out of top 16 in the last election.

5. koko

koko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naikikokoro
    Twitter:
    kokochan_48
    It would be nice if they extend the senbatsu from 16 to 18 or 20... but I don't think they would do that

Envoyé de mon GT-I9195 en utilisant Tapatalk

6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    My I remind you that Sato Amina ranked in senbatsu three times, yet was NEVER chosen for managements senbatsu? Miyazawa Sae has ranked in senbatsu since the beginning of time, but she hasn't been chosen for management senbatsu since 2012. Kawaei Rina and Iriyama Anna ranked in UNDERGIRLS, but were still chosen by management to be in senbatsu. Minegishi Minami dropped out of senbatsu, but was still included in the managements senbatsu.

Where you stand in the elections does not determine where you stand in management's choice senbatsu. Rena and Milky's chance in being in or out of senbatsu is just as high and low as girls like Sayanee, Sae, Miichan, Sakura, Shibata, Yuihan, and Kitarie's chances.

7. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    But I never heard they drop kami7 & favorite management girls except in the janken lol. Amina & Sae is popular but not favorite by management & Miichan is 1st gen, so she is get free ticket. Ricchan & Annin being in senbatsu because they is 2nd/3rd best rank of nextgen AKB after Paruru and off course they is favorite by management.

They/management also see the results of the election beside their favorite girls. Girls like Sayanee,Jurina,Rena etc who is kami7 & favorite have a big chance than others.

8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I'm resting my case here because you're keep trying to prove your point based off Election Results when management always say "its for this single only". Yes, they take the results into account, but like I said before, Where you stand in the elections does not always determine where you stand in management's choice senbatsu.

9. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Someone know where i can find the whole event with eng subs? someone even translated it ?^^

10. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

Is it okay to use this thread to make predictions about the next election or is there a thread for that already (I've looked but can't find one). And if its not okay to use this for that and there isn't one already is it okay to start one or are admins the only ones who can start threads on stage48?

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    No you can start a prediction sousenkyo 2015 thread on the general section if you want

12. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

13. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

After a girl win the sousenkyo (Sousenkyou single center), never been a case that she is out of Management choice Senbatsu.
    just look at Acchan (after ssk 2009), Yuko (after ssk 2010), Sasshii(after ssk 2013), Mayu (after ssk 2014).

maybe because the previous ssk center can be a participant with great potential to compete as the next ssk. for example : after koichun, they hold Sasshii in senbatsu preparing this day when she has a chance to compete with Mayu or other reasons..bla bla bla etc etc..

14. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    @PucuCuang There hasn't been a case where the SSK winner was not a Senbatsu staple either.

15. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Sorry for necro this thread. I saw a few photos from it years ago but couldn't find where are the rest. Now I know where.
    I have to say that this set is simply one of the best photosets of AKB48 members.
    The outfit is sexy, elegant, colorful and majestic. They all look like princesses in it.