1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert 37th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2014/06/07)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jan 8, 2014.

1. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I dunno. Some of these seem way off to me. I'd be really surprised if Juri doesn't rank at all.

2. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    People were sure Juri / Mako / etc were going to rank last year. Everyone knew sasshi was going to drop. No one predicted kyon and koami to rank. Their guess is as good as ours tbh.

I'd be ecstatic if anai chihiro would rank at #58

3. paman22

paman22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    lol at ikoma prediction, very coincidental rank at #46 :^^;:

4. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    lol isnt it the opposite?almost every one predicted sasshi will win again. lolol

5. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Who do you think is gonna fall in ranking ?
    I feel like Akicha, Annin and most of the E girls are gonna rank down. Maybe Umechan, Kitarie and Mocchi too

6. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    @emiche. - I also see some of these girls ranking down like Umechan. Akicha and Kitarie might stay put on their ranks though. As for Mocchi, I don' think she'll drop. She'll probably rise in rankings since the only reason her votes gone down is due to her solo debut being at almost the same time as the Sousenkyo, so fans are ought to buy the single and vote for her, which is kind of rough for Mocchi voters. She'll probably rise, probably about 4 ranks with 12 the maximum possibility for her. Not kinda sure about Annin though, but I think she'll rise about a rank with 5 places the most.

7. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Mocchi will likely go up. Her fall to Next Girls last year was unfortunate since her single was released around the time of sousenkyo.

8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I'm pretty sure they were using sarcasm. +Sasshi's only won once. Everyone predicts she'll win again now, but last year we all expected her to drop. Just like Mako, Juri etc. Everyone predicted they would rank, but they didn't.

9. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I didn't think Juri would rank last year, but I really think she will this year. She's in that sailor zombie drama, she centered one of the undergirls songs on the last single. Overall, she's been much more prominent this year than she was last year.

10. asukachan

asukachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ratuviennyfitrilya
    i hope haruka will make it, at least on next girls so she wont feel her rank down since the last time she participated :(

11. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

People underestimate Kaotan a lot. I think she has a bigger chance to join Senbatsu than Miichan, Akicha etc. Also, I think Kojimako is going straight to Senbatsu or "high/medium" Undergirls. Same thing for Mikichan and Naachan (Only UG in their case). Their handshake numbers are incredible high, their Wotas look rich lol And I don't think Ikomachan will rank so high. She is struggling to increase her popularity in N46 for quite awhile. If it was Maiyan or Nanasemaru I would believe in a higher ranking, but for Ikomachan...I don't really think so.
    (Nothing personal with any of them, just trying to be realistic)

We always base our predictions on the most logical reasoning ("This member is pushed, so she will rank higher this year", "This member has bad handshake numbers, so her ranking will decrease" etc.), but the Election is not logical at all haha Tomu in 2012 and Kyon last year are great examples.

Good point, but behind her there a lot of new gen members that are likely to go up this year. I think she will maintain her position or increase some positions (Which is an achievement for older members).

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Even though I want to see Miichan back in Senbatsu, Her being the center in the undergirls would be cool (giving that she has never centered a single or a coupling song) and I'm still hoping she does center a single or copuling song before she graduates.

13. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    lol and lol. To me its just like they are trying their best to predict,though few makes crazy prediction. Take note that they also include their name and they are labelled as kind of expert. Its foolish to make predictions that they think wont happen. Last year few makes predictions about Mayiyu vs Yuko winning? Can I say they are also being sarcastic. Note that Mayuyu has never won. That's as funny as your argument. And Japanese has always been particular about ranking and predictions. Predictions of which horses will win, which artist will get its big break. Besides, arent most folk here also echo same sentiment? the gap is quite big. mayuyu is less pushed compared to last year. I dont think Mayu will win either It will be probably Jurina vs Sasshi vs Rena? I include both ske ace because we dont know which ske ace they want to push for the sake of SKE. If you ask me, Mayuyu has very little chance to be the top.

14. Corinth

Corinth Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Having Nakki before Yuiri would surprise me. Glad to see Nakki on their radar though!

15. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    which haruka :^O^: ? i think you mean Gon.... [hehe]
    not really sure she will rank even in upcoming girls...but if she ranks it will be really good

16. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I think kitarie's rank will higher this year (rank 13th - 18th) and akicha's rank will drop but not really fall (about rank 24th - 30th)

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

What gap? The voting doesn't start till next week. Everything is at 0. They don't base it off what happen last year (why people here think that)

Also Mayuyu is being more pushed then she was last year. Even doing non AKB48 stuff. Stuff like.

- She is a co-host (well dub as assistant lol) on a Music Show with Masahiro Nakai from SMAP called UTAGE!
    - A Supporting Character (along with Yui and Karen) on Sailor Zombie
    - Like other members. In
    Commercials aplenty lol.
    - Even though it comes out after the election. She is the narrator for the Pokemon short before the next pokemon movie (like Acchan was last year)

She has more then a very little chance this year. She has a bigger chance then she did last year. Like Sasshi, Mayuyu has a chance along with Jurina and Yukirin.

18. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I am just debating against argument that "people who predict sasshi wins again" are being sarcastic.
    No more than that. (and lots of people does echo that "the gap is big" throughout the thread.)
    Anyway do you think anybody beside fans watch those Sailor Zombie? I think those who watch, most of them already had their oshimen.
    Your other point, though, is valid.

19. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Can anyone remember what were the predictions about sashi last year before the 1st day result was released?

I know sashi has a big chance of winning again but i would like to wait for the preliminary result first before i give up all hope of sashi losing this year.

20. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme

renapyon or yuuri will make a good choice. or jo lol