1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert 37th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2014/06/07)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jan 8, 2014.

1. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    Just dropping by, but I have an opinion on these Appeals Videos. This year they are substantially more subdued in tone and actions the girls are doing during the videos. Haruppi cracking the egg on her forehead was cute, MaiMai in her magical girl outfit, Keicchi's improvement in drums, Sayanee never disappoints lmao and Hirata Rina's English/Japanese mix was fun. But language used, actions, etc. it just seems less exciting than last year's or the year before last year's videos(not to say it has to have such odd or interesting things going on in them). But once again that is only my opinion from sampling all the units' videos.

If anyone has some that they feel were most interesting or hilarious do share!

2. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I loved how Mayu did hers. She was very mature and proper, and it seemed very genuine.

I really don't want to see her face when her name is called before Sasshi's, this year. It was hard enough to watch her face the year before, when she was called before Yuko. I'm wanting to her to win so bad…and she really wants it.

After watching the appeal videos, I'm most definitely Team Mayu for the win. I was on the fence about whom I wanted to win, before….but considering how much Mayu has wanted this and how many times it's slipped out of her fingers, I'm most definitely bullying for a Mayu win.

3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

you forgot Sakura :asdfgh:

4. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

I hope Haruka ranks too! IMO it doesn't matter what rank... as long as she somehow gets in. Then she will be the first member ever to rank in two different Sousenkyos in the same year. :banana:

That was the most fake smile I have ever seen before... the one Mayuyu gave when her name was called 3rd last year. :^^;: Even if she is 3rd again, it won't be the same because IMO Mayuyu is in a different place than she was before. IMO last year it was all about making Mayuyu the next center... IMO this year it was all about letting Mayuyu be Mayuyu... so IMO wherever she ranks this year she will be happy. :)

This prediction is absolutely fascinating IMO. They have Mocchi rebounding and Akicha dropping a lot... they have Meru/Mio jumping really high... really happy they think Chiichan/Madoka/Natsu will rank... except I think Natsu should be above the other two... can't believe they have Naanya so low though.

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  5. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    @plomeplome - Gomen~ They're so many I must have skipped her :p
    Anyways, Sakuratan's views currently are 18,057 :)

6. asukachan

asukachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ratuviennyfitrilya
    Really wants mayu to get number one. She bears that "wish" since 2011 *sigh* i have this feeling she gonna make it hoho~ anyway my prediction (more like my line up wish :v) for senbatsu only

1. Mayu (she deserved it)
    2. Sasshi (noone can take center position 2 years consecutively :v)
    3. Yukirin (she have to rank up, she stayed #4 for 2 years is enough)
    4/5. Rena Jurina ( -_- i really wanted rena to beat jurina again)
    6/7. Takamina-Nyan (1st generation that should get in kami again)
    8. Yuihan (as my oshimen i really wants her got this rank)
    9/10. Sayanee-Milky (they have same kind of rivalry like jurena does)
    11. Paruru (hmmm she better rank up even if only 1 rank above)
    12. Sae (the count of votes must be higher but im sure her rank will down)
    13. Suda Akari (she will rank up, she did it every year)
    14. Kaotan (it will be good if there is kenkyuusei break on senbatsu, right?)
    15. Miichan (Following kaotan, she must have her senbatsu position back also consider her as 1st gen she deserved senbatsu spot)
    16. Ikoma Rina (Why not? nogi fans could powervote her to break on senbatsu spot)

7. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    This year is still the same. Making her number 1
    Last year her fans voted over-confidently (before the prelim, in my opinion)... This year they vote anxiously.. :fear:
    But generally every fan of senbatsu members anxious that their oshi will fall. Still, it will be the worst for mayu
    Will be the same for me which one between mayu and sasshi who will win.. But the one I hope will win is Yukirin or Takamina :1st:

8. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    The playboy prediction is interesting…but really, there's no way Yagi will fall. Tomu will totally overtake her, but I think Yagi will stay in the 30's.

If not, I'll be very upset lol.

I think the fall of Mocchi is inevitable. She's on the bad side of history, in terms of where AKB is going. It's sad, but the times are changing. And I think Takajo is going with her. The old Undergirls aren't really that prominent anymore, except Sasshi and Rena.

Are people really thinking Suda will rank that high? Maybe I don't follow her closely enough to know how big she is, but I just really think that high of a rank is very unlikely.

Finally, though, a prediction places Sayanee in the Kami7. I keep seeing people predicting her to be around #10, but that's crazy. She's totally going to slay this year.

9. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I can't see Tomu rising that much either. While her popularity didn't really fall or anything, she wasn't really put in the spotlight either and with all these new girls coming through and many of the Tentoumu Chu members overtaking her, Tomu rising any ranks at all could be considered pretty good for her. Mariyagi and Tano IMO will rise but I don't think they'll reach undergirls with how packed it's gonna be in there. Maybe one might center next girls though. I also see many of the mid-gen members falling in ranks to low undergirls or next girls even such as Akicha, Kitahara and Umechan though personally I believe Mocchi can make her way against the tide back into undergirls.

At the playboy predictions, Sayanee being in kami 7 is possible but above Rena and Paruru? That's a bit of a stretch IMO. Rena is still going strong and Paruru's popularity is rising as much if not even more than Sayanee these days as most people have gotten used to her saltiness and the haters have slowed down. Suda is pretty popular in SKE and is also one of the top sellers in handshake sales in the whole 48 group so she'll definitely rank into senbatsu. Only problem is we don't know if her handshake popularity will translate into sousenkyo votes and I can't see her getting ahead of Sae and Nyan who both have a really solid fanbase and should be able to keep the both of them in top 10. I also think Kawaei would break senbatsu this time around seeing as she's had plenty of push with Viking!, Sailor Zombie, U-Can etc. I'd be surprised if she didn't actually.

10. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I don't know for Tomu but I don't think Tanochan is gonna rank down. I don't know if she'll be able to enter UG because even if she's way more popular than last year there's way more concurrency this year. But again last year I didn't think she would be able to raise and she did.
    The problem is that we tend to think that as soon as a new girl pop out she's gonna rank but more often than not it's not the case. Last year i was surprised that some new pushed girls didn't rank. Of course this year there's 80 spots so it's going to be easier but we have too many unknown data yet to know how much the new gen is gonna rank. I think we should not underestimate the power of the older gen's fans.

11. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    sakura has a good chance in getting senbatsu, but she most likely will rank high undergirl. tomu will either drop a lot or raise a lot, but she won't be able to stay in the same spot, bc i agree, there are too many concurrents, more people than can overtake her. all this talk about ikoma ranking in senbatsu is a bunch of crap, if ikoma does rank, it will be low future girl, maybe even up and coming girl. the reason i think sailor zombie was created was to boost kawaei's, juri's, and naanya's ranking, rina will definitely rank this year. after watching ske lod's, you can see all the shibata aya oshis, so i have a feeling she will rank, plus the fact that she finally made senbatsu in sansei kawaii means that management sees potential in her rising.

this year i feel that the kami 7 will be mayu, sasshi, jurina, paruru, yukirin, rena, and takamina. sayanee could rank in the kami 7, but that seems unlikely. jurina and paruru will be a lot higher than her. i have a feeling yukirin will drop, and maybe even takamina. if that happens sayanee has a chance, but so does yuihan. and let's not forget whatever number saynee ranks, milky will be right behind her. akarin will rank again, bc she has been promoted more in akb and da~su and tsu~ma ranking no.4 in request hour will cause her to rank higher.

12. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    yeah the playboy prediction is interesting.. i understand that sayanee is management fav right now, but to be in top 5 i think still too early for her, and even beat Rena ! o_O that in my opinion won't happen (i hope). sayanee will rank higer than last year, probably in top 10 but not yet top 5..
    and also suda akari, she may rank higher than last year but only two or three spot i think, definitely not above kojiharu :cry:
    well enough about my rant.. here's my prediction (senbatsu only)
    1. Watanabe Mayu (i really hope she get no 1, i know it's hard but mayu suffered enough already, i think it's her time to shine)
    2. Sashihara Rino (she's definitely tough to beat, but i don't think she'll be center 2 times in a row)
    3. Matsui Jurina (she's my kami oshi, i hope she ranks higher than last year, she also have a lot of exposure this year, i hope she's in top 3)
    4. Kashiwagi Yuki (she has many fans, but i think she will stay in no.4, but she has a stable solo career so she can relax?)
    5. Matsui Rena (i hope rena will be in top 5, she is amazing and i think some nogizaka fans will support her)
    6. Takahashi Minami (she's a respectable member, even other member fans might vote for her, i think she deserve higher rank than last year)r
    7. Yokoyama Yui (she's my second oshi and she's a wonderful girl, i hope she get to top 7 this year, she has the most views in youtube, i hope it's a good sign:inlove:)
    8. Kojima Haruna (she still has lots of fans and i think some yuko's fans and mariko's fans will cast their vote for kojiharu)
    9. Yamamoto Sayaka (she has management push and a lot of exposure this year, she will definitely rank higher like it or not)
    10. Shimazaki Haruka (after all the push last year has made Paruru a solid senbatsu member even if they didn't push her much this year)
    11. Watanabe Miyuki (i don't think her scandal has any impact on her at all, she's still be a senbatsu this year)
    12. Miyazawa Sae (even though she's not really active this year, she still has a lot hard core fans, she will drop 1 or two spots but still in senbatsu)
    13. Suda Akari (she has good exposure after last year sousenkyou, so she will rank higer than last year)
    14. Miyawaki Sakura (she's definitely a top contender for senbatsu this year, hope she could make it )
    15. Kawaei Rina (she's quite popular nowadays and her fan base is growing, so i think she'll make it to senbatsu this year)
    16. Minegishi Minami (i think fans already forgive her and people forget about her scandal, so hope she regain her spot in senbatsu)

my other prediction (more likely a wish) is that ikoma rina, akicha, kuramochi, umeda ayaka, kitarie, and three musketeers are in under girls

13. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Takamina has overtaken Yui's previous lead [hehe]

So far 12 members with more than 20k views (after 1day)

01. Takahashi Minami (41.547)
    02. Yokoyama Yui (41.425)
    03. Shimazaki Haruka (33.056)
    04. Sashihara Rino (27.062)
    05. Yamamoto Sayaka (26.901)
    06. Nakagawa Haruka (25.952)
    07. Okada Nana (25.378)
    08. Tashima Meru (25.003)
    09. Kojima Haruna (23.098)
    10. Watanabe Miyuki (21.523)
    11. Watanabe Mayu (21.318)
    12. Miyawaki Sakura (20.798)
    (5pm CEST)

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  14. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I have observed many fans who they'll support / vote member and here is my conclusion about sousenkyo prediction

Senbatsu:
    1. Mayuyu
    2. Sasshi
    3. Jurina
    4. Yukirin
    5. Rena
    6. Harunyan
    7. Takamina
    8. Paruru
    9. Sayanee
    10. Yuihan
    11. Akarin
    12. Ricchan
    13. Yuria
    14. Kitarie
    15. Miichan
    16. Milky

Undergirls:
    17. Sakuratan
    18. Sae
    19. Umechan
    20. Kaotan
    21. Churi
    22. Nana
    23. Annin
    24. Mariyagi
    25. Mocchi
    26. Airin
    27. Non
    28. Masanya
    29. Akicha
    30. Tanochan
    31. Mako
    32. Aya

Nextgirls:
    33. Fuuchan
    34. Keicchi
    35. Minarun
    36. Reinyan
    37. Mirurun
    38. Rabutan
    39. Meru
    40. Tomu
    41. Makiko
    42. Suuchan
    43. Shuu
    44. Miorin
    45. Nao
    46. Mio
    47. Nacchan
    48. Akarin

Futuregirls:
    49. Madoka
    50. Maachun
    51. Juri
    52. Wasamin
    53. Aamin
    54. Chihiro
    55. Sakiko
    56. Harugon
    57. Ranran
    58. Kyoka
    59. Myao
    60. Yukko
    61. Shiichan
    62. Koami
    63. Harukyan
    64. Aoi

Upcominggirls:
    65. Ryoka
    66. Naanya
    67. Miki
    68. Sahhoo
    69. Mikitty
    70. Komariko
    71. Ripopo
    72. Abemaru
    73. Madokachan
    74. Harutamu
    75. Kana
    76. Tsugupon
    77. Ucchi
    78. Mieko
    79. Tanamin
    80. Shinamon

15. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I have posted in your game :p
    Now i'll predict all 80 members (predict only 16 members isn't enough for me tbh lol)

16. suzuki

suzuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I was really confused :confused: very few people are predicting Juri and Karen entry sousenkyou this year, especially Juri. Can someone tell me why? I think Juri and Karen very good at his job this year, I am very sad if true Juri and Karen did not rank this year :cold:

17. Parururun

Parururun Kenkyuusei

There's no way Masanya overtake Puffin [hehe] by the way, Miorin and Minarun is rising right now. I hope Miorin will overtake Minarun :chuffed:

Yuihan viewers just want to check that "AKB48 Team K/NMB48 Team N" :^^;:

18. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

There are a lot of predictions of Takamina re entering the kami 7 while Nyan drops. I think that Kojiharu having centered Heart Ereki could actually help her out. Those two might be interesting to watch since they are always right next to each other in rank.

19. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    I don't think I've posted this but if I did, oh well
    001.) Sashihara Rino
    002.) Matsui Jurina
    003.) Watanabe Mayu
    004.) Kashiwagi Yuki
    005.) Matsui Rena
    006.) Yamamoto Sayaka
    007.) Shimazaki Haruka
    008.) Takahashi Minami
    009.) Kojima Haruna
    010.) Yokoyama Yui
    011.) Suda Akari
    012.) Miyazawa Sae
    013.) Watanabe Miyuki
    014.) Kizaki Yuria
    015.) Matsumura Kaori
    016.) Shibata Aya
    017.) Minegishi Minami
    018.) Kawaei Rina
    019.) Takayanigi Akane
    020.) Yamada Nana
    021.) Umeda Ayaka
    022.) Kojima Mako
    023.) Kimoto Kanon
    024.) Iriyama Anna
    025.) Furukawa Airi
    026.) Kitahara Rie
    027.) Takajo Aki
    028.) Kuramochi Asuka
    029.) Oya Masana
    030.) Okada Nana
    031.) Nagao Mariya
    032.) Tano Yuuka
    033.) Nishino Miki
    034.) Fujie Reina
    035.) Furuhata Nao
    036.) Yagura Fuuko
    037.) Oota Aika
    038.) Shiroma Miru
    039.) Ooba Mina
    040.) Jonishi Kei
    041.) Tashima Meru
    042.) Shiroma Miru
    043.) Tomonaga Mio
    044.) Ichikawa Miori
    045.) Yabushita Shu
    046.) Yoshida Akari
    047.) Owada Nana
    048.) Shibuya Nagisa
    049.) Kitagawa Ryouha
    050.) Sato Sumire
    051.) Moriyasu Madoka
    052.) Isohara Kyoka
    053.) Murashige Anna
    054.) Matsuoka Natsumi
    055.) Umemoto Madoka
    056.) Takashi Juri
    057.) Motomura Aoi
    058.) Anai Chihiro
    059.) Matsui Sakiko
    060.) Hirata Rina
    061.) Ishida Haruka
    062.) Futamata Haruka
    063.) Ego Yuna
    064.) Maeda Ami
    065.) Iwasa Misaki
    066.) Miyazaki Miho
    067.) Ikoma Rina
    068.) Kobayashi Ami
    069.) Oya Shizuka
    070.) Yabuki Nako
    071.) Sato Mieko
    072.) Iwanaga Tsugumi
    073.) Iwata Karen
    074.) Kotani Riho
    075.) Konoshita Yukiko
    076.) Iwatate Saho
    077.) Ishida Anna
    078.) Yogi Keira
    079.) Tanaka Miku
    080.) Ichino Narumi

20. Parururun

Parururun Kenkyuusei

I deleted my prediction because it lacks so many members. [hehe]
    Anyway, you missed Sakura, Haruppi, Makiko, Tomu, Ranran, and Nishishi.

I wish Aanya, Natsu, Madoka, Renacchi, Three Musketeers, NakoMiku, Hirarii, Yukarun, Miyupon, Sahhoo, Yuiri, Miion, MizuhoRion, Moechan, Ryoochan, Nao, Mirurun, Jo, Uuka, Anna, Aoitan, Boss, Sayaya will rank this year.

This year will be too much SKE girls cause too much SKE graduations :asdfgh: