1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert 37th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2014/06/07)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jan 8, 2014.

1. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

you missed Sakura out and i thin, some others too

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    The lack of my HKT Oshimen is especially glaring. You think Haruppi won't rank?

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I fail to see how people can do the whole 80 rankings and not call it a wishlist lol

I think from 32 down it's gonna be very volatile. Just check last year's election in the wiki and see how many NEWs are next to the names (almot have from Next Girls and Future Girls line-ups). Some of them will stay, but many others will go away to make space for other NEW names.

4. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Do you all really think Suda Akari and Shibata Aya will stay? I've read that they were power voted by SKE wota and their huge increase of votes confirms that. This year SKE wota should power vote another girl and what will happen to those girls? They might not have the fanbase for staying so they will probably sink like stones in a lake. Ricchan is another girl with too strong increase of votes. Power voting there too? This year too or not?

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

SKE hako oshi powervoted Shibata, as far as I know. Akarin is popular on her own and she'll probably stay there.

6. Parururun

Parururun Kenkyuusei

Dasu has been a prominent undergirls since 2 years ago, man. But, Aya... I also think that she maybe drop a bit. Anyway, she's gaining huge fans right now

7. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Yeah, Akarin should be fine.

I think the SKE girl to watch out for this year is Ryoha, isn't it? That's what I've been seeing. She's also not listed very highly in a lot of people's rankings here, so that could be... hmm, interesting.

8. Parururun

Parururun Kenkyuusei

MizuhoRion too, but Mizuho is only given 4 slots and always sold out. I don't know if she'll really rank.

9. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Why would they power vote uha? I think in the past they have always power voted girls who were underdogs or not very well liked by management. Aya for example was doing great in handshakes but never got a chance. Kaotan, Madoka, Koami, Makiko, Kyon... All examples of girls not getting much love from management. On the other hand Management faves like nannan, nao, ishida anna didn't get power voted in last year.

That's why it would surprise me if ske wota would suddenly start to power vote management pushes like uha and azumarion. Both aren't doing that great in hs sales either for some reason, so I wonder if and where they would rank. It's impossible to predict anyway

10. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Ok for Akarin but her increase of votes is too high imo. Just a word about Miichan, Akicha, Rie and Ayaka. Many think they would drop but don't look to much on HS sales and such things. They are old in AKB and has got a lot of hard core wotas during that period. I can't imagine they will abandon their oshimen now. Old love never rusts. Their oshis are also older with better economy and could power vote, even if they are not so crazy like me.:)

11. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
  12. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    It's not just HS Sales we are looking at, it's also the popularity of other members. Actually, I want Umechan back into Senbatsu; but the only thing in the way is the rising popularity of
    the new gens.

13. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

My prediction for Senbatsu

01. Yukirin
    02. Sashi
    03. Mayuyu
    04. Jurina
    05. Rena
    06. Takamina
    07. Paruru
    08. Sayanee
    09. Yuihan
    10. Kojiharu
    11. Sae
    12. Milky
    13. Suda
    14. Yuria
    15. Ricchan
    16. Kaotan

14. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Since when sousenkyo is a popularity measure

I would hope your prediction is true @lolipopo
    though maybe would be happier if sasshi wins again haha. But I love all others

15. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Never gonna happen as long as MakoMeru are around. [hehe]

Speaking of which, current Tentoumu Chu! view count [11:30am CEST]

01. Nana (39.107)
    02. Meru (36.200)
    03. Mako (21.540)
    04. Mio (18.191)
    05.Miki (12.800)
    06. Nagisa (10.434)
    07. Ryoha (9.664)

16. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    @cubozoa SKE wotas are scary though :^^;:

17. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    I completely forgot OTL
    Let me re-do this.
    And I call myself a Sakuratan oshi.
    Funny that I ranked Chihiron and Aoitan but not my oshi.

18. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    ^ You just have to plug her in somewhere and the rest will be bumped.

19. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Akarin is a lot more popular than many people realize. Her following is huge. Maybe isn't quite on the level of Jurina and Rena's popularity, but it is closer than you think. I'm not saying you can put all of your stock into handshake popularity. But if you ever saw Dasu's line at events you would know her rise is not a fluke. And it has been happening for quite a while.

As far as "Old love never rusts"...Maybe. But where are you getting this supposed data these girls they hold some sort of exclusive on older and rich fans? Aside from the fact they have been around longer than most of the other members. Many fans have oshihenned over the years, and you have to factor in the longer tenured fans' attrition rate, which at this stage of the game is probably higher than that of the fans who came around later on. Also, "older fans" does not necessarily mean "longtime fan". Case in point, take a look in the mirror.

Here's another piece of data for you. In my experience the people at these events holding huge stacks of tickets are not necessarily the older fans.

Last edited: May 14, 2014
  20. KatoZaki

KatoZaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    if mayu fans wants her to grab the top then it would be...plus 26k for mayu and sasshi minus 26k to make it 126,000 mayu to sasshi's 124,000 same as yuki plus 27k and sasshi minus 27k and jurina plus 40k and sasshi minus 40k to beat her which is in my opinion is kind of...

but i really want ms. rino to be the first to win it in a row and even three times.
    by then it if she had enough and decide to graduate then its time for a mayuyu vs paruru vs jurina battle!! which will be epic.:drool: