1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

3rd Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by emiche., Jan 16, 2017.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    So are we not going comment on this? I'm surely surprised. Who knew Ozono played the piano? I sure didn't. If you ever doubted who the center for 3rd gen is... Just wow Ozono!

Anywho, I wonder how Omoide First sounds. Anyone catch any reviews? The unit songs should be everyone's favorites and I'm hoping 3rd Gen admirably performed up to expectations that their senpai set before them for these songs. I'm still wondering how Sanbanme no went and if Yamashita's Dankeschoen is anywhere as fun as Ikuta's. I would also kill to see a DVD of this concert. Why doesn't Sony want my money?

3. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    So far the report from fans who came to concert are positive. There's a bit of commotion outside the venue because of ticketing problem (those who resale tickets) and for security measures fans who go inside venue has to be verified for their IDs, but that didn't really take away their fun from the concert itself.

About Momoko, she apparently used to play piano 10 years ago but stopped practicing, only to relearn it again in only 10 days to prepare for this concert. Report said that she stopped playing mid Kimi no Na wa Kibou performance and burst to tears, and the other 11 members continued to sing and cry together. In the end fans still applauded them.

And Omoide First, the comments are also relatively positive. Because the album is within 17th single scope, the position is the same. We will hear it first hand soon enough, so let's be patient ^^

p.s. Everything above are from tweets that I read, I can't confirm the truth. Please take it with a grain of salt.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    That's absolutely amazing. They are proving to be pro's already by continuing the performance instead of quitting or starting over. These kind of things mean so much more than a flawless rendition... I can only imagine the emotions in the venue at that moment.

Tapatalk を使用して私の D6503 から送信

5. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Kubo-chan centering Nandome. Now, I regret that not spent my time for this event.

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    That was so huge a pressure for Momoko. She has to play the piano at concert despite not being a pro like Ikuchan in just 10 days practice. On top of that she has to center so many songs. That's insane, poor girl :(
    Management seems really wants to push her.
    But I'm sure she's getting stronger and better after this.

7. shonseu

shonseu Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I would think Mizuki is a better fit for that song. I'm not complaining though ;)
    Ahh...looking back at the setlist, they spread the center position between 5 girls. Well, Ozono will center a while longer, as long as 3rd gen stays together maybe.

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  9. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    2nd day live report is not as much as 1st day, but here are some info that I was able to dig.
    • Momoko played the Kimi no Na wa Kibou piano successfully today and without crying too. She did miss some notes tho :D
    • During the solo MC corner, Tamami told everyone about her story when she was still a member of Non Sugar. (I don't know if she mentioned Suzumoto Miyu of Keyaki, but seems like she did)
    • There's been rumors that lots of the seats were vacant because of people who resales, but apparently that wasn't true. The seats were filled.
    • The setlist was the same as previous day, but the encore songs changed to Shakiism, House! (Nogizaka no Uta wasn't changed)
    • Lots of comments about how cute Yoda is.
    • Despite not being the center, Kubo's singing voice swept most of the songs she was in, namely Kanashimi no Wasurekata, Nandome, Kikkake, Kimi no Na wa Kibou.

Again, take this with a grain of salt.

• Like Like x 1
  10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Based on the centres, it is quite good of management to push/spread awareness to 5girls which right now basically top5 popular girls. Yoda,riria,mizuki,kubo and ozono pretty much are fixated as 3rd gen front girls.
    I wonder if ozono will be pushed as ace of 3rd gen and can fans accept the super push she gets right now though.
    As for the other girls..pray that they actually will at least be put in senbatsu..i dont want any of them to grad at least in these two years..

11. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    What's this about Tamami in another idol group with Suzumoto of Keyaki?

12. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Before auditioning to Nogizaka (and Keyakizaka), both Tamami and Miyu were members of another idol group named Non Sugar Label (you can check their site here).

13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Oh, I didn't know that. How come that's not on the wiki?

14. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Had plenty of time this morning, so I translated Rentan's remarks on the other third gen during yesterday's concert:
    Tumblr link

• Like Like x 2
  15. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Thank you!
    Rentan is really something else. That savageness tho :1st:. So unique. Really a worthy successor of kusogaki title.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Nice. Thanks for the translation. Where did you see the original?

Only the youngest can get away with saying things like that. Not that any of it was bad per se, but it would be a different feeling if the same thoughts came from Ayatii.

17. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Matome site, I included the source in the bottom of the page.
    Seems authentic though according to friends who went (I was outside trying to listen to leaking audio but couldn't hear anything. Wish it was Budoukan that one leaks everything)

Also you're welcome, all of you who said thanks.

18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

thanks @SUPER☆LeMON
    That remark about master Yoda is just cute :blush: Yes, stay small and cute.
    :eek: Talk about Reno, that's really brutal. There's no holding back at anyone huh?
    Good job Rentan [hehe]

19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I already felt Rentan is likely to be a contender for Nogi's best MC. I hope we get more chances to hear from her soon.

20. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    The signatures of 3rd gen
    12273-C_c6GmOUIAA7vGQ.jpg