1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

3rd Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by emiche., Jan 16, 2017.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

<3hearts<3hearts<3hearts<3
    Nice penmanship from Kubochan

2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Brief translation of that interview, my japanese is crap so corrections are welcomed

Q: So Ito-san, have you seen Nogibingo before joining Nogizaka46?

Ito Riria: Yes I have. It wasn't broadcasted in Okinawa, so I didn't watch the whole show, but I know it's a tv show where they make you do things (lol). The first footage of the first episode... Well for us, it was before the actual shooting, in the waiting room when suddenly Ijiri-san came out of one of the lockers, i was really shocked.

Q: You cried right?

Ito Riria: That time, it was before the actual shooting, so I was spacing out doing nothing (lol). Even a sudden loud noise "Don!" had surprised me, plus Ijiri-san wasn't wearing any clothes and then started chasing us... Well, I did cry (lol).

Q: Did you watch yourself when the show's broadcasted?

Ito Riria: Honestly, I skipped the scenes where I was on. It was so embarrassing. Same with Ijiri-san's appearance prank though, when I was singing and they changed my voice, I could do nothing but being surprised (lol).

Q: About the last scene where you were shot by the cream gun, you didn't watch it as well?

Ito Riria: I watched that! Even I would say that I made a great face. My honest thought about it is "It was hard cleaning the cream off, but it was so much fun". And was very happy to have the chance to get shot by the cream gun together with Ikoma Rina-san and Akimoto Manatsu-san.

Q: Having seen your senpais doing varieties first hand, do you think they're good?

Ito Riria: Of course! On the first segment, I won the MVP sort of prize because I did a Akimoto-san's kind of reaction. Ikoma-san explains the correct ways on every scene in a easy to understand way. As of Akimoto-san, Whatever was thrown at her, she still acted like an idol, and the way she reacted to it amusingly is so amazing.

Q: Who do you think, among the 3rd gen, is the best at varieties?

Ito Riria: I think it's Sato kaede-chan. The part where her face glows after the lights went off in the middle of her ball juggling show, it was so funny. It was scary at that time when the lights went off, but when i watched it again on tv, I laughed so hard.

Q: How was Sato-san like after the shooting?

Ito Riria: Plain as usual (lol). She does have her own unique pace, she is an interesting girl. In the waiting room, Yamashita Mizuki is also an interesting girl. She looks relatively casual in front of the camera, but normally, she's a little... How do I say it, she's kinda weird (lol). Yamashita also got shot by the cream gun, and when she got back she looked even more excited. "The cream got inside my nose!" she said delightfully.

Q: It seems that the other members want to get shot by the cream gun

Ito Riria: Right! some even said "I'm so jealous~!". For me, I want to do what Mukai Hazuki did, the extremely hot steamed dumplings or some sort. And the segments the senpais has done before too, like having other cute members as pets, or like members playing as sisters... nothing but heavy fantasy segments (wry smile). But, if it's "ideal confessions" sort of fantasy... it's too embarrassing it's impossible!

Q: Did you watch Nogibingo before joining Nogizaka46?

Iwamoto Renka: Of course! I enjoyed it every time.

Q: How do you feel being on the show yourself?

Iwamoto Renka: I think that the first recording was pretty basic. I thought I let out a loud shout on the pranks and such. But, when I watched it on air, it is not really that loud. Even more, there're also points of reflection that people wouldn't relate to it unless I react beyond expectation.

Q: In the variety entrance ceremony segment, Iwamoto-san, you did Ashida Mana-san's impersonation while doing rhythmic gymnastics for your self promotion, right?

Iwamoto Renka: I started doing Ashida Mana-chan's impersonation since elementary school. I have always been good at it, so I have to do it here! I thought.

Q: It is your trademark gag, right? (lol). But in the middle of your self promotion, suddenly getting a painful foot massage...

Iwamoto Renka: It hurt so bad, My feet felt like it had been stepped on after that. Then my body got really hot and my ears turned red. Though I think that it was good for my body (lol).

Q: By the way, Is it true that being pranked is your weak point?

Iwamoto Renka: It is. However, as I have been watching "NOGIBINGO!" for a long time, I do know how they usually prank others. Even when Ijiri-san came out of the locker in the 1st episode, I somehow saw it coming (lol). Though I never thought that he was in a locker, but just before a lot of cameras were following from behind, there must be something going on here.... But I was really surprised that he came out of the locker just behind me! I was scared, but I was happy that it happened.

Q: Among the members of Nogizaka46, who is the senpai that you aspire to be regarding variety?

Iwamoto Renka: It's Shiraishi Mai-san. When I first saw the show, I thought she was a very beautiful and gentle, then she said "I'm happy" with cream on her face, and recently there's also "Kuroishi-san" which is her dark character. It is perfect for a show, and in variety it will make people laugh, truly something only Shiraishi-san can do. It is wonderful.

Q: Among the 3rd gen, who do you think have already showing their quirks?

Iwamoto Renka: Mukai Hazuki! I think it is already obvious that she likes to eat, but other than that her movement and the way she runs are really funny, each of her various quirks is very extraordinary.. For example ... she named her belongings. Then saying "Bulgogi-chan, today I worked hard" towards her pouch, or "Bulgogi-chan, my stomach hurts". I think such things are very unusual (lol).

Q: Of course there's also "NOGIROOM", and it seems that everyone's personalities will come out there!

Iwamoto Renka: I think everyone's really relaxed on that segment. Personally, I'm glad that Momo-chan (Ozono Momoko), who usually seems a bit wary, talked a lot. She smiled a lot and she seemed to get more excited as it goes. But in the waiting room, she might be a little annoying. When she laughs it's like "Ahahahaha !!" in a very lively manner (lol).

Q: Is there a topic that you would like to talk with everyone later on?

Iwamoto Renka: Since we have just become a member, I would like for us to talk about things such as what do we, 3rd gen, want to do. I want to talk about our future. That way we can discover more about each other's thoughts.

Oh! And for those wondering, next one will be on monday the 15th, though they're not telling who will be featured next

Last edited: May 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    And this is Renka's. Feel free to correct me too.
    - Have you checked "NOGIBINGO!" before you joined?
    Iwamoto: Of course! I'm having fun every time I watch it.

- What did you feel about yourself appearing on that program?
    Iwamoto: I think the first recording was pretty simple. I shouted in a quite loud voice by myself at the dokkiri. But, when you see it on air, it's unexpectedly not that loud. Even more, I think there's also a point of reflection when I didn't react so it was not conveyed properly.

- In the 1st & 2nd "Variety Entrance Ceremony", Iwamoto-san introduced yourself by impersonating Ashida Mana while doing a rhythmic gymnast, right?
    Iwamoto: I started doing Ashida Mana impersonation since I was in elementary school. Since I have always been good at it, I thought I will do it here!

- What a trademark gag (laughs). But during self PR, suddenly receiving a painful foot massage...
    Iwamoto: It hurt so bad that I felt like I was stepped on after that. Afterwards my body glowed hot and my ears turned red. I think it was good for my body (laughs).

- By the way, are you weak at dokkiri?
    Iwamoto: I am not good at it. However, as I have been watching "NOGIBINGO!" for a long time, there is also a part of me that understand dokkiri. Even when Ijiri-san appeared from the locker in the first time, I was somehow aware of that (laughs). I never thought that he was in the locker, but because cameraman were following a lot from behind, I felt like something was up .... But I was really shocked that he came out from the locker just behind me! I was scared, but I was happy it was just a set up.

- In Nogizaka46, who is senpai you adore the most in variety?
    Iwamoto: Shiraishi Mai-san. When I first saw her, she looked like a very beautiful grown up type of person, but then she said "I'm happy" with her face full of cream, and recently there's this reverse character "Kuroishi-san". It is perfect for appearance, even more to be able to make people laugh in variety, only Shiraishi-san can do it. I think it is wonderful.

- In the 3rd generation, who is the member that you think is showing the most unique personality?
    Iwamoto: (Mukai) Hazuki! She likes to eat, and I think it's been well known enough that her movement and running form is strange, and her character is intense in various parts. For example... she gives names to her belongings. She said 'Bulgogi-chan, today, Hazuki worked hard' towards her pouch, or 'Bulgogi-chan, my stomach hurts'. I wonder if it has changed (laughs)

- Of course the main part is "NOGIROOM", there everyone's character came out!
    Iwamoto: I think everyone is feeling relaxed in this corner. Personally, seeing Momochan (Ozono Momoko) who usually looks a little moderate talks so much makes me happy. She laughs a lot, I think the tension is always going up. But maybe it becomes a bit annoying in dressing room? When she laughs and go "Ahahahaha!", it's awesome (laughs)

- In the future, is there any talk theme you want to talk about with everyone?
    Iwamoto: Since I just joined, the thing that I want to do with 3rd gens is, talking about the future. This way, we can find out more about each other's thoughts.

Edit: Ah, I'm too late hahaha alright then I'll just leave it here :D

About 3rd gen live, day 3 and 4 (May 11th & 12th), I didn't find much reports, it's almost the same with previous days.
    Things to take note is people starts to praise Ririan's MC-ing skill.
    Day 5 (May 13th, 2 performances), well, this might sound biased coming from me, but so many people praise Kubochan's singing skill especially when she nailed her solo parts.

A bit of trivia is found, but I can't confirm, this is the position of Hoka no Hoshi Kara unit:
    Kubo Shiori ---> Nishino Nanase
    Iwamoto Renka ---> Sakurai Reika
    Ozono Momoko ---> Wakatsuki Yumi
    Sato Kaede ---> Saito Yuuri
    Nakamura Reno ---> Inoue Sayuri
    Mukai Hazuki ---> Ito Marika
    Yoshida Ayano ---> Nakada Kana

I'll try to dig more later. Please take this with a grain of salt, as always :)

Last edited: May 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^Those pics from their concert brings a tear to my eye.

This past weekend I kept watching that YouTube video of Sanbanme that mixed the NogiChu and the 46Show versions together. Sadly, it's been removed, but I must've watched it once an hour for the entire weekend. I thought I would get sick and tired of it but nope still loving the tune. I love when the members hop into the single file line then split to have Momoko shoot us a smile and a zukkyun. I can't get enough of that move. Luckily they do it three times in the song.

Oh, to have been able to see their concert! I think I would've thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  9. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Continuation of the nogibingo!8 interview, it's Umezawa Minami's turn this time. Next one will be on the 18th. And again, corrections are welcomed.

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/108693/

Q: It seems that you watched Nogibingo before. How does it feel to actually appear on the show?

Umezawa Minami: Before joining Nogizaka, since I watched all episodes ever since season 1, it feels kinda strange to actually appear on tv. After passing the audition, I get to appear in Welcoming event, Principal, 5th year birthday live, etc., though it was a bit nerve-wracking it is a dream come true kinda feeling. But, my true and honest feelings about appearing in Nogibingo!8 is "I really have become Nogizaka46's member!"

Q: About your true and honest feelings, what are the factors that made you feel that way?

Umezawa Minami: Well of course the studio set counts as one, but Ijiri Okada-san's presence is one of the big factors (lol). His first appearance sure made some of the members cried, but for me that was the "This is it" moment, and it made me kinda happy (lol). That was the moment where i really thought "I'm undoubtedly on Nogibingo!". Just recently I was only a normal high schooler, and now I am living the dream, since it's not possible to do those things in everyday life (lol).

Q: Of course, that goes without saying. So, since you were once one of the audience, Are there any famous scene that your senpais were on that left a deep impression on you?

Umezawa Minami: Well there're a lot of scenes that leave a deep impression since a watched them all... But Takayama Kazumi-san have a unique cadence, and that is really interesting. Also, when talking about Nogibingo, it definitely has to be Noujo Ami-san. Her expressions, her voice, and her gestures are so powerful, and each of her reactions left a deep impression on me. In the 2nd episode, i got the painful foot massage, which Noujou-san also got before. When I checked my own performance, the level of the reaction is too big of a gap... Now I realize her Noujo-san's greatness (lol). It was really painful you know (lol). It wasn't painful at all at first, but the moment he pressed the arch of my foot, I started to let out a painful scream. And yet, it was not just pain, suddenly my body got hot. What kind of expression should I make when those sort of things happen? I'll figure it out from now on!

Q: There're also members with fairly good reactions within the 3rd gen...

Umezawa Minami: Sakaguchi Tamami was really amusing. There's this image of her among her fans, "Tamami = Kinda cool", perhaps. In the waiting room, she's not cool at all though (lol). When she was pranked with the electric chair, she really surprised me with her splendid reaction. Same with the foot massage, that must also had been painful I guess. For only a bit, I want too try it too! or so I thought (lol),

Q: On Nogiroom, you guys talked about segments you want to try out, right?

Umezawa Minami: I want to try the things our senpais did in the early episodes. I want to try and do a clichéd variety sort of game. Things like fighting with pillows, or being smeared by flour when I lose like in a "Pokapokadobon game". Talking about those things in Nogiroom is also a thing I like very much. Other than knowing the reason why the 3rd gen members' taking the audition, we also get to talk about other heavy topics. Maybe because we wear pajamas that we're so relaxed and talking with each other with too much excitements though in the actual nogibingo recording we seemed like extremely pressured (lol).

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  10. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Thank you! I teared up at Nogizaka no Uta... :cry:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I cross posted it but forgot a reaction!

It's wonderful!
    Peach's voice cracking...
    I'd pay so much for a full one of these.
    Are you listening, sony!?

12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Absolutely fabulous! Makes me happy knowing that the hard worked paid off.

Dear Sony, I have money. Please take it.

These members will be centers of future Nogi releases. Get on the bag wagon now.

And oh! thanks kami-sama that the clip had my favorite part of Sanbanme...

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2017
  13. glsone

glsone Member

So so good. Nogizakas future is in such good hands. They still have a lot to learn and get better at but that just makes the experience of watching them grow that much more fun and rewarding.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2017
  14. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Sony: "Nope!" :fear:

Looks like the video is already gone. There is a DM link for those who haven't seen the video yet.

Cr: FAM48INA

15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Thanks for sharing . . . SONY :glare:
    I see Minamin have that oneechan aura. High level performance, great energy. This group is really special.
    Can't help but say this for the n'th time. Yodachan, kawaii!!!:blush:

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

17. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    And here's the translation, this was hard so there're probably mistakes here and there, so corrections are welcomed and appreciated.

Q: On the first Nogibingo!8 episode, The entrance ceremony pranks, Ozono-san, you were ever crying throughout the episode, weren't you?

Ozono Momoko: Ahahahaha, the prank where Ijiri Okada-san came out of the locker, I really can't take it anymore, so I thought.

Q: And then, when you were doing your self-promotion, Ijiri-san came closer to you and did his tongue thing...

Ozono Momoko: "Another one!?" so I thought. Well, he's been doing it for a long time, but at that moment, it's not just about the tongue, everything about him is creepy (lol)

Q: Actually, you did say "No way" or "It's creepy" on the show...

Ozono Momoko: I was a harsh comment. It's like, when pranks are set up for me, it gradually become like it's kinda bothersome rather than creepy (lol).

Q: I see (lol). However, it seems like the staffs are thinking about making more of the hilarious "Ozono Momoko VS Ijiri Okada" kind of segment.

Ozono Momoko: Eh? No way, I don't want any more of it! I really had enough of those pranks series. So please spare me those nasty pranks (lol).

Q: On every episode, there're always some of your senpais present. How did it feel like appearing together with your senpais?

Ozono Momoko: Their comments were really interesting, they also have perfect timing, it was like their minds were all set and ready with everything that was coming. Their comments might sound ordinary, but because their minds were all set, they could naturally make a lot of comments, and we know that the recording will always go on. I'm bad at making my mind set and ready. I could prepare in advance if I were told about what would happen, but it's impossible, right?

Q: For sure. Spontaneity is essential in varieties alright!

Ozono Momoko: If it's being spontaneous, I will only make the same impressions as I already did. Though they properly guide me, I just can't make those kind of spontaneity. I can't even hide what I'm feeling. So that's why I said those harsh comments.

Q: You often stuck your tongue out and that's very adorable, is it a habit of yours?

Ozono Momoko: Aahh~ It is a bad habit of mine, so I think I have to fix it. When I did that, the coloring of my lips, which the make up artist applied, immediately faded.

Q: Talking about the other members, who do you think have a unique character?

Ozono Momoko: I'd say Mukai Hazuki. She's a free spirited girl! It's kind of hard to explain it, but every movements and gestures she make are all funny. She invented new motions that normal people won't probably do. For example, bending ones hand where it shouldn't be possible to bend it that way (lol). Other one is making some kind of gesture and adding something extra to it. Just as she is

Q: How about the last Nogiroom?

Ozono Momoko: It's pretty plain and simple. Without feeling nervous I can be pretty loose. On the other hand, when I'm feeling the pressure it's awful, even when I watch it myself, I get worrisome like "Is it really fine like that?". I'm so glad when they said that I look like my usual self on Nogiroom.

Q: Is there anything you would like to do on Nogiroom?

Ozono Momoko: I really like animals, so I'd like it very much to invite some to the room! Or if it's possible, a baby would be very nice. If it's living being than anything would be nice (lol). Hugging and caressing them while we talk about things. When people normally go towards the door, she makes her initial move and then making some kind of pose, then she goes through the door. Sometimes, she does this spiderman-like gestures, that makes everyone laugh.

18. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Last edited: May 20, 2017
  19. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    And translation
    -- From the first time at Nogibingo, you were frightened by Ijiri Okada's "Brief Dokkiri" right?
    Kubo: I was shivering tremendously. From the locker at the dressing room where Ijiri-san came out, when the BANG! sound was heard, I quickly closed my ears and eyes. I didn't understand the reason why my surroundings were screaming 'kyaaa- kyaaa-', but then while we're at it everyone was running away, and when I opened my eyes Ijiri-san was there! I was surprised, my heart felt like it's going to stop. That kind of experience, I don't want to encounter again in my life (laughs).

-- After that, you are playing badminton well at the stage for your self introduction PR. There you were attacked again by "Brief Dokkiri".
    Kubo: I was really scared by the first one, I thought that it's impossible to happen again. Nevertheless, I was attacked the same way again (laughs). I also showed the badminton at 'Three People Principals' stage, I did it again because staff-san said that 'It's funny'. However... the second half was full of people. A lot of naked men wearing Ijiri-san's face were coming out, I didn't know where to look (laughs).

-- How was it about NOGIROOM corner where you can enjoy member's natural facial expression?
    Kubo: We can talk about anything when the atmosphere feels free, I really think that it's like we are in the dressing room. As the members' personality came out, when we watch it on air we often think 'Look, it's just like in the dressing room!'. Everyone appearing in pajamas also looks very cute (laughs).

-- Do you have any future plan to do in NOGIROOM?
    Previously, seniors were talking about local recommended foods to bring, it's impressive. Because there are many third gens who came from regions, I would like to do that as well. I come to Tokyo from Miyagi prefecture, I was surprised knowing for the first time that everyone hasn't eaten 'Zunda' yet (note: zunda is edamame/green soybean paste). So I prepared it, I want everyone to try it. I also want to do letter plan later. (NOGIROOM segment where member reads self written letter for other member)

-- Also, who is the member you think is interesting when her personality comes out?
    Kubo: Mukai Hazuki-chan. She's always eating even in the dressing room, before, since she made a declaration to go on diet in her blog, she shows that she has great self control. Do your best~, so I think. In the first recording of NOGIBINGO!8, she brought something like boiled konnyaku for herself, but it looked like the mustard she brought along was past its expiration date... still, it's funny to see her somehow trying to eat it (laughs).

-- Any Nogizaka46 senior who you adore in variety?
    Kubo: Saito Asuka-san has a unique view of the world. Rather than proceeds with fun things, comments that comes out from her personality are interesting, I think there is nobody with the same type as her. Formerly, in NOGIBINGO her spiteful remarks to Ijiri were impressive. When he was told with that cute tone of hers to that extent, without being irritated he would say 'I'm happy!' wouldn't he? (laughs). I also felt *ba-dump* in my heart.
    Translation is subject to mistake and error. Feel free to correct me :)

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  20. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw