1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

3rd Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by emiche., Jan 16, 2017.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Unfortunately I can't find Reno's photo:(

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Momoko, Yoda, Mizuki and Kubochan on radio (1-8-2018)

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  4. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    im wondering if anyone knows where i can watch 3rd gens audition videos? specifically yodas and yamashitas videos. thanks in advance

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  6. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Glad for them!

I am also glad it is easier to find 2nd gen Kenkyuusei era's blog now.

Kinda weird that their photos are still in separate segments, but I guess it's fair enough as they are not yet "promoted" (assuming that is the plan down in the future). If I may say, I want to keep Kotoko's pic next to Maiyan! If 3rd gen photo is mixed in, there will be Sato Kaede separating my 2 goddesses.

7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I have seen a few on bilibili although I am not sure how many are there.

This is my bookmarked search for Nogi SHOWROOMs and it usually would pull some older ones in the further pages --> https://search.bilibili.com/all?keyword=乃木坂46Showroom

Speaking of their audition SHOWROOMs, does anyone remember the dates? They started around the 4th Year Birthday Live shows and ran until the 4th September? Just trying to refresh my memory...

I thought this was their unofficial promotion. Like didn't this happen with 2nd Gen, that after promotion at 3rd Year Birthday live that they got their own blog? The kenkyuusei blog ends in Jan of 2015 a month before 3rd Year BD live.

Funny right now is that my browser cache is assigning various members profile pics to the 3rd Gen profile pic. Looks hilarious.

8. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Wow. Screenshot? :omg:

Hm, maybe it does a promotion. But I guess only till next single we can see their profile pictures arranged with the other senpais. At the moment, their photos are still in separate segments including for search feature (I think?).

9. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ This is what I see although it did it correctly once.

third_gen_wrong.png

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  11. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Do you think this signifies that Kubo, Yoda, Momoko, and Yamashita are in senbatsu for the 20th single? Most likely right? I mean they would be in rehearsals for either the show or for the single. Although it really shouldn't be a problem for them to do both -- idoling is tough. As much as I like the idea, I am feeling awful for 2nd Gens that should be getting some of the spots, too. Four in senbatsu is a lot.

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Generic_User thats a nice idea and i wish 4 of them could be in 20th single senbatsu. :) i guess will have to wait for next week Nogichuu.

13. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    If that happen, pray no another rage fest from 2nd gen fans. But also expect bigger senbatsu.

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    That or some other job. I wouldn't be surprised to see those 4 in Senbatsu.

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Nogizaka46 no No (3-25-2018)

Yoda, Kubo and Hinachima

[​IMG]
    source

from 46hrsTV (live from FujiQ)

backup : link

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  16. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Does anyone have 3rd gen omitatekai perfomance?

17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Was there ever a full version released? Or is the Nogizak46 Show special report the only one for that event?

Anyhow...

How do you think the 3rd Gen did on their first 46 Hour TV?

For me, I have to take Yamashita out of consideration because she's my 3rd Gen oshimen. But the ones who gained the most were Tamami and Mukai. Tamamin seemed to be everywhere: jet coaster, Iori's segment, Matsumura's. She was perhaps the most prominent of the 3rd Gens. Mukai was next because she definitely stood out whenever the 3rd Gens had to be in the studio.

Sadly, the bottom trio of Reno, Denchan, and Yoshida didn't help themselves. Denchan tried the most with the werewolf game, but she seemed overwhelmed with learning it and being amongst the 1st gens. Yoshida disappeared. I wish she would've used her age to get closer with the other members like Denchan. She should've played the werewolf game. I"m not too sure what Reno did...

The most surprising for me is that Momoko and Ririran fell to the back. Momoko was very quiet in the studio and Ririra wasn't given much to do.

Who stood out for you? Who did not?

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well well well....for the individual 10 mins segment, i like Yoda, Momoko, Tamami, Hazuki and Yamashita and Renta. i watched the werewolf game and its a tough game for Denchan to learn and play well. she did better in the 2nd game but didnt stand out.

19. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Hazuki certainly cemented her position as my 3rd gen oshi. She was everywhere, full of energy. The way she ran at Minami to taste her cooking was certainly a highlight.
    Her 10 minute segment was a achievement as well.

I also loved the segments of Rentan (plain hilarious), Ayatii (really random but funny) and Momoko (adorable).
    Seeing Denchan participating in the werewolf game was certainly cool, but she seemed a bit shy.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i wish they let 3rd gen did their own werewolf game but i guess some members are too young for a late night live program.....

Hoshi no ōjo-sama
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018