1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

3rd Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by emiche., Jan 16, 2017.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Boku no Shoudou is legendary. Dark electronics and a bass that is almost filthy actually go very well with the sweet voices of the 3rd gen. The chorus renders me speechless every time. But it only gets better when the bridge unleashes its electronics and epic leads, building up to the finale. Eargasm.

• Like Like x 2
  2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    well, nothing beats sanbanme though. the lyric, the mv, the screentime, the members of 3rd gen are all perfectly made for each other. they also came in the right time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

My ranking for 3ki best song:
    1. Brand New Day
    2. 毎日が Brand New Day
    3. Mainichi ga Brand New Day

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I feel that the PV of sanbanme is a bit underwhelming. It looks subdued and doesn't portray the liveliness of the song.
    The choreography and the song itself are perfect though. I still remember 3rd gen first live of Sanbanme, the dance were so full of energy and they were so sync with each other, they looked like a pro already.

Glad that I'm not alone liking Brand New Day. I really wish to see Brand New Day performed live. From the PV, the dance looks fun to watch...

5. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Japanese magazine "B.L.T." (2020 May) making-of video which features Nogizaka46 members Ozono Momoko and Yoda Yuki is available on YouTube.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  6. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

IMG_20200423_031638.jpg
    Line Survey ( New Adults you want to drive with ? )
    Sample Size (500 people)

Male Survey
    2nd Yamashita Mizuki
    4th Ozono Momoko
    6th Kobayashi Yui

Female Survey
    9th Yamashita Mizuki
    10th Ozono Momoko

• Like Like x 1
  7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Nice group picture. Ooops, someone got cut-off . . . for the n-th time [hehe]
    [​IMG]
    from @yehwu_0224
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Poor Minamin haha

9. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    This is an excerpt from Kubo’s latest blog.
    She’s apparently starting a series of commentaries on 3rd gen MVs and starting in the beginning only makes sense.

I thought it was cute how she hypes out all the girls but pretends like she isn’t in the video [hehe]

You can find the full MV on the Beam website, Kanjo did a lovely job on that translation!
    It will also make it easier to spot the parts she’s talking about in the second half.

Enjoy!

I thought I’d do a commentary on all the MVs of the songs that the 3rd gens have been given so far. However, since I am doing this in text I do realize that parts of it will be hard to get across, but please bear with me

Today I will be commenting on Sanbanme no Kaze (The 3rd Wind).

Please keep in mind that I only pointed out and wrote about my personal highlights of the MV, so this might not be that helpful but...

Let’s just get to it then.

• 0:09 ~ Whose hands are these. They’re beautiful. I’ve always wondered about this so, whoever you are Ms. 3rd gen member, please contact me.
    • 0:11 ~ please keep Momoko’s lips here in mind.
    • 0:19 ~ Notice Den’s inhalation here. See how her shoulder’s move, wasn’t that good?
    • 0:22 ~ The colouring of Momoko’s eyes here is so pretty it’s therapeutic. Right here, the contrast between this and 0:11. Any part of her face you decide to shoot is beautiful, it hasn’t even been 30 seconds but I’m already drawn in.
    • 0:28 ~ The setting of Yoshida’s right leg is cute. I wonder what she’s looking for.
    • 0:39 ~ Oh my! Yama’s eyes are so big.
    • 0:42 ~ The movement of the legs alone let’s you know how good a dancer she is. Renka.
    • 0:44 ~ Rentan’s hair is so long!!
    • 0:46 ~ Ririan has twin tails!!
    • 0:51 The movement of the legs alone let’s you know how good of a dancer she is, Part 2. This time it’s Tamami. (The placement of her right leg)
    • 0:51 ~ there’ll be something cute Behind Yuki’s legs
    • 0:58 ~ Reno’s figure just before this is good, look how long her arms are!
    • 1:18 ~ How the corners of Yoda’s mouth here move is so cute...
    • 1:22 ~ Tamami: From her gaze to her lips, you can feel “The IDOL” all over your screen. I’ve always really liked this cut from way back!
    • 1:23 ~ the contrast between this Riria right before the chorus. She’s really cool this time! It’s the best.
    • 1:25 ~ Beautiful. Renka
    • 1:31 ~ Thank you Hazuki Mukai.
    • 1:55 ~ Is the future visible from where Ume is looking? I thought along those lines when I looked at this scene. I’ve always wondered if Rettan and Yoshida’s eyes meet here.

That was the commentary on the short version of the MV.

<pic with Yamashita>

An off-shot during a break.

This is the only pic I took on the day of filming.

So...young!

From here on out will be the commentary for the full version.

This MV came out on Type D of Influencer, if you have a copy, please continue watching the MV on there.

It’s been a while since I’ve watched this myself, there were even points that had me excited to see and I was like, “oh that scene happened!”

However, my TV doesn’t show seconds on it, so I’ll be using the lyrics as guide to introduce the scenes. I’m sorry about that.

• Na wo shiranai ~ Yoshida is cute! She ended up looking over her!
    • Me ni mo ~ I like how Hazuki’s ponytail moves.
    • Kankyou ni~ Wait what, I’m only noticing now that Yoda is protected by the bear in all her scenes. I love this relationship
    • Megumarenakute ~ Reno’s absorbing eyes.
    • Shinjirareruka? ~ Ume’s hair is waving really prettily. It’s amazing. I love this scene that shows Den’s innocence. I personally like these scenes showing the innocence of the 3rd gen’s elder sisters.
    • Taiyou ga aru ~ the contrast between this and what we’ve seen so far. The dignity. How Beautiful. Momoko.
    • Uchuu ~ Even in the midst of a strong wind, Yoda’s beauty excels.
    • (before the chorus) I really like how Hazuki’s hands are moving. Please scream...!
    • Sanbanme no ~ An expression that seems to be asking if you can hear Peach’s voice. I love it.
    • Keiken toka ~ don’t you want to see Tamami’s hands moving like this every now and then? I really like it.
    • Kako no deeta ~ this is full of Reno’s cuteness.
    • Kankeinai ~ I like getting the feeling that those hands belong to Ume! My fellow 3rd gens can surely relate.
    • Saidai fuusoku ~ Even when she’s shouting there’s a bear behind her. Yoda, that’s cool!
    • Bokutachi wa ~ Den’s real serious scream! My favorite out of all the screaming scenes.
    • Hitori ja muri demo ~ these are Hazuki’s hands! Cute right.
    • Iki wo ~ the peak of Riritan’s coolness.
    • WOW~ Beautiful. Yamashita.
    • The last Hey! The movement of Riritan’s twin tails is really pretty.
    • Someday~ the feel of Yamashita’s hug...for some reason I get a sense of innocence, can you feel it?
    • Furu hi mo kuru yo ~Ume’s expression here... mesmerizing.
    • (Tsurai darou) ~ Reno!! At this point in time she had a cute image going, lately I’ll add that she’s pretty on top of that. She was already pretty back then though.
    • Yuki ga furu kamo ~ there’ll be something cute Behind Yuki’s legs Part 2
    • Narebaii ~ I really like the profile of Tamami’s face. I particularly like this shot of her’s.
    • Tachiagarunda ~ The way Yama’s hands move always catches my eye.
    • Start of the last chorus ~ When we’re running into the room, Peach’s running form is cute even in slow motion
    • WOW ~ Don’t overlook Hazuki jumping nimbly into the center! That’s cute. Gosh.
    • Before the last pose ~ Renka’s long hair is flowing nicely right.

And lastly, the way Reno poses and angles her head is perfect.

There’re a lot of memories! We are the 3rd generation.

Those were a lot of scenes

We had to retake some of them a few times.

I’m out of breath! That was all folks!

How was it? I’m sorry it ended up being that long.

I’ll be really glad if there were any moments you could relate to or if you saw things you hadn’t noticed before.

Let me know which parts of the MV stood out for you!

There’s a short version of this MV on YouTube, would you guys care to take a peek at us 3rd gens from back then?

• Like Like x 4
  10. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

46TV IG
    Most liked and Comments as of 6/18/2020
    1. Mizuki - 108K likes , 1850 comments
    2. Yoda - 105K likes , 2116 comments
    3. Momoko - 101K likes , 2320 comments

4. Renka - 94K likes , 854 comments
    5. Shiori - 93K likes , 1057 comments
    6. Ume - 92K likes , 715 comments

7. Denchan - 72K likes , 271 comments
    8. Tamami - 70K likes, 367 comments
    9. Reno - 69K likes , 334 comments

10. Riria - 65.6K likes , 230 comments
    11. Ayatie - 63.5K likes , 224 comments
    12. Hazuki - 61.7 K likes , 229 comments
    20200612_011112.jpg 20200612_011059.jpg

20200612_011438.jpg 20200612_011424.jpg

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I peeked at that yesterday my time before Yoda's pic was posted and it must have been soon after Ayatii's. Her's was sitting in the teens making me supremely bummed. Thankfully, it's at a more normal number. I must've just saw the numbers relatively soon after Ayatii's was posted. BTW, she's so cute in her picture! It's my favorite of all the 3rd Gens.

12. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    riria's rank.
    i thought she was in top half of 3rd gen's member popularity in earlier years.

13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Some of them looks so different in that IG pics. I really couldn't recognize Ayatii, I have to run through all the 3rd gen pics to see which one has not appeared.
    And Reno really looks like Riria, at first I thought it was Riria, after I scrolled down I saw another Riria :lol:
    Also the recent Kiichan's picture got me thinking who is this for a long time.

• Like Like x 1
  14. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

yes, i dont know what happend to Riria's fan?
    btw, Renka's popularity is no joke.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    About Riria, at first she looked like the cute child of the group.
    Then her chara became more like the boyish one, so maybe that's what made some fans losing interest.

About Renka to me she is kinda imitating Nanase's style, she has the same hairstyle now. But I kinda like her, she's matured: more stylish but she still has her personality, just less childish.

17. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I feel like a lot of Riria's fans jumped to 4th gen since 4th gen's debut was around the time her popularity started dropping.

18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I agree about the above posts. Renka's rise in popularity is something to watch out for. She's still bubbly but posses a certain kind of maturity. She has proven herself already, she can deliver. I said it several times already, I really admire her and Ayame's composure even though they're the two youngest. Both are becoming more and more beautiful btw.
    I mean if being cutesy is all you've got, there are many other to chose from with something extra. That was Riria's character and it doesn't work anymore. Not saying that's all she can offer. She needs to find other ways to appeal and gain more fans.
    Sorry to say this but the cuteness seemed to have dissapeared too or at least that image is gone. It just wouldn't last. My personal opinion, cute girls who doesn't even try to be cute are more appealing.
    The arrival of 5 more 4th would make it harder not to mention the now established 1st batch, meaning they too are gaining momentum.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Popularity in China via Weibo
    http://nogizaka-46bunno1.blog.jp/archives/82378275.html

1 Yoda - 210 million
    2 Shiori - 170 million
    3 Mizuki - 140 million
    4 Momoko - 100 million
    5 Renka - 46 million
    6 Umezawa - 34 million

7 Hazuki - 33.3 million
    8 Tamami - 31.7 million
    9 Denchan - 23.2 million
    10 Riria - 21 million
    11 YAC - 9.4 million
    12 Reno - 4.8 million

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  20. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hi, I just finished Under Construction and I'm seeing Nogizaka Doko (only the 4th generation)
    Is there any variety show exclusive of the 3rd?

edit:
    thanks

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020