1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

3rd Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by emiche., Jan 16, 2017.

1. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Nogibingo8 marathon! :)

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Happy Anniversary to 3rd Gen! Four years and they are all still with us. Riria, Rentan, Umemayo, Momoko, Shiori, Tama-chan, Denchan, Reno, Hazuki, Zukkii, Ayatii, Yoda, I look forward to more fun with them. Show us the power of the blessed 3rd Gen.

3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Happy anniversary to MY Nogizaka 3rd gen

[​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    @SteCola Why is this necessary? Even though you created a thread to describe your ideal Nogi fantasies, you still feel the need push your narrative to other threads as well?

• Agree Agree x 7
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Good Lord why d'you have to do that :fp:
    You could have just posted it on the thread you created.
    Well at least you picked Katoshi and Miipan but dude, hit the break sometimes.

• Like Like x 1
  6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

This is legit stupid.

• Agree Agree x 8
  7. Verca

Verca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iku Kubo Kakki
    Happy Anniversary to OUR Nogizaka 3rd gen...

• Like Like x 2
  8. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Not today. Not on this day. On any other day. But not on the day that 3rd Gen celebrates when they joined Nogizaka46.

You could've posted it tomorrow, the 5th, and I wouldn't have bothered. But you went ahead and said it today. And it does not amuse me.

Normally, I would disregard it. After all it is just taking being an oshi to an extreme were only the oshimen counts. Most of the time when I hear it, I shrug, because if that's how you want to behave as a fan then so be it.

To think that Sakaguchi, Nakamura, Mukai, or Yoshida should never have passed the audition is a disservice to these members especially on this day. I can't help but feel let down that you would casually dismiss them on the actual anniversary. Read Kubo's blog. She's happy to be with them all. Read Umezawa's blog. She's happy to have them as her mates. Read Renka's blog. They all matter to her. They value one another. On this day, this one day would it have been hard for you too?

I hope one day you get to meet your oshimen, and if you are brave enough tell her about how you feel about the "filler" members. I think I know the face she would give you. I'm wearing it right now.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

I would choose Tamami over Kumi and Takamoto

Hinata's miho failed Nogi 3rd gen audition , just keep it in mind

10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Kumi is sooo good in variety, she has a really strong personality. Takamoto Ayaka looks kinda similar to Tamami in looks, but she has more that modelling appeal, she's a JJ model and we often see her too on modelpress. She would fit well that Nogi model image and get lot of female fans. These videos of her are amazing, her modeling aura is so strong and in variety she's quite funny too. So yeah, a much better version of Tamami honestly. I would choose her by far.
    I don't think Tamami is one of the worst in 3rd gen (Christie and Reno are the worst), but this would've been my 12 members selection of the best ones.

if the video does not show watch the video here

And what you talking about? That girl is not Miho but Sasaki Mirei (non-no exclusive model and new Hinata's center)

That doesn't make much sense. Of course these girls have good memories of the whole team and other members. But that's just cause that's what the team has always been about. If instead of Sakaguchi, Nakamura, Mukai and Yoshida, the other 4 members of Nogi's 3rd gen would've been Katoshi, Kumi, Mirei and Takamoto, they would've created boundaries with them and at this time they all would've celebrated and shown their nice feeling with the whole 3rd gen including the members I would've choose, cause these would've been the members who were with them in these 4 years.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  11. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    But they are not Nogizaka 3rd Gen members. They will never be Nogizaka46 3rd Gen members. Go back to your fantasy world. For today is about Nogizaka46 3rd Gen members and not no fantasy line up. You can wish for it as much as you want, but Tamami, Reno, Hazuki, and Ayatii will be 3rd Gen members until they graduate in spite of your wishes. And fans of Nogizaka46 will love them all the more.

• Agree Agree x 6
  12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Keep it up SteCola, keep it up :omfg:

13. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

What's with this weird fan fiction?

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

He's just showing how much he loves the group, being the Nogi fan we all know him to be

15. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    He loves the group like Mark David Chapman loved The Beatles.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Let's not go to extremes here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Jumps_Zilla

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    After rewatching Nogibingo8, I definitely am reminded of how attached I have gotten to Nogi's 3rd gen in the sense that you could really see their growth in the span of those 11 episodes. Not sure of you folks felt this way but watching them struggle with learning the cheerdance choreography in such a limited time to their nerve-filled loss of sync while performing Taiyou Knock and finally nailing the performance after their senpai, Ijiri, and kind fans gave them time to recover, I felt like a proud "parent" seeing my kids accomplish their goals. :)

*I'm not saying I favor them more than the other generations, this is just commentary on my attachment to 3ki.

Cheers!

18. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Happy 4th 3G :D

• Like Like x 3
  19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Just what we need to calm everyone down.
    Look at Renka's smiley face, almost wanted to laugh. Of all song and while in the middle of it. :lol:
    That's why I love this young lady.

• Like Like x 5
  20. Jumps_Zilla

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Thanks for sharing this, JuriRena. Always wanted to see 3ki perform this song. :)

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1