1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

3rd Generation Showroom Impressions

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Varianth, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Oh I didn't know that. So there's even a chance that whatever the rank they might not get in. That kinda sucks. Guess we'll never know the reason then and wait till Sunday.

Thanks for the link Panda. I'll keep it open on the side!

2. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    I don't think the Showroom rank is the only thing they judge by - as we haven't seen everything about each member.

I'm a big fan of #7, for instance, and I honestly thing she has what it takes to be a fantastic idol, but she didn't rank very well because she couldn't show her face. She said she can't, I believe, because her school doesn't allow entertainment work. It makes sense that she wouldn't want to put her position at school at risk until she was certain she was being offered a position, at which point she could transfer or drop out. So, I'm glad that the Showroom rank won't be the only factor for judging.

3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I wasn't interested in 3rd gen at all but then I saw a thumbnail of #3 and watched. Wow, she's such a beauty! kinda remind me of Ju Jingyi.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

honest i did'nt watch Keyakizaka46 audition on live streaming.
    Is high place secured to pass?

I really hope #10 #9 and #1 to pass

5. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    CrWDoaIUsAEdj7K.jpg CrWASloUsAAO-8e.jpg

This is crazy. Isn't 1 Tokyo Tower like 10.000 Yen!?
    I wasn't able to watch the last stream of #8 myself, but this is too much. I was already shocked when she got like 4 Tokyo Tower the day before lol

6. kabuki

kabuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    OMG she's the youngest and most talkative one. She may become center of kenkyusae. Her dog is cute btw

7. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    That's insane and we don't even find out if she's a full member till tonight.

8. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    ^
    This even more! I mean, #8 is my fave too and it's great to see her at least at No. 1 in the Showroom Ranking, but spending money on a girl you don't even know if she makes it into the group is crazy. Isn't this a good thing though!? Having a girl with Fans who will spent crazy amounts of money on something!? ;)

Only 8 1/2 hours more to go. I'm really looking forward to the announcement.
    I'm definitely rooting for #8, #4, #11, and 7#.

9. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    There were like...15 or so towers in that picture though! If she gets in it'll definitely be good for them sales wise. Specially if she gets to be in the Senbatsu at all.

So keen for the Annoucement as well. Is the only place it's going to be streamed on that line live link?

Fingers crossed for #9, #3, #10, #2. I'm worried about #2 the most but would be really happy if those 4 get in!

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Make mine 1 through 13!

Ugh! I know I will be disappointed...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Seems like all but #2 made it.

12. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    I missed the Line Live announcement, but happened to wake up at 4am just as all the girls were taking turns to get on Showroom for 1-2 minutes to thank their fans. #7 and #12 both showed themselves for the first time, now that it's official. Both are cute.

13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Twelve? Twelve!

That's an even worse outcome if it was like 8 or 9. To be the lone candidate to not be accepted. Wasn't #2 the one with a profile picture but streaming without showing her face? And wasn't it because of complications with school? I wonder if she would've made it but couldn't do it because of that. Maybe she'll get the chance at 4th gen?

14. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    That was #7, and she made it.

Obviously we don't know the story, but it's possible the one that didn't make it backed out due to personal reasons, or her parents forcing her to when it turned out she might actually make it. I doubt they really accepted all but one unless there was a pretty big reason to not let her in.

15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No, #2 had a profile pic with her real face but didn't show her face on stream.

She probably failed because she didn't stream enough, and because fans were annoyed at her mistakes.

16. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Ah, I didn't catch all the streams so I assumed she showed herself since she had a pic.

17. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    According to "AKB48 daily" she turned down the offer

13 candidates passed the 3rd audition, and then 1 candidate turn down, finally 12 candidates pass Nogizaka46 3rd Gen Audition.

Source:http://akb48-daily.blogspot.co.at/2016/09/12-candidates-pass-nogizaka46-3rd-gen.html#more

• Like Like x 1
  18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

19. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    among all, I like yoda yuuki the most she's so fine

20. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina