3rd Generation Showroom Impressions

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Varianth, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

I find it kinda hilarious that Momoko-San [#3] got temporary center. She's like extremely shy and seems to get frazzled easily. Really glad she is though might bring her out of her shell. Also I noticed that Yoda-San in the back row is so short in comparison to those around her. Hahaha

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I was going to reply to @Varianth post 2 above with a clip of Ozono stepping into center position, but @chronosis found it before me. The look on her face is priceless. She had the same look on her first Showroom -- like wondering what was going on! Ganbatte, Momoko-san! We're cheering you on!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the vid guys! She wasn't prepared for that announcement at all. Poor things response is too cute though. It'll be a few months before we see them active in Nogi Koujichuu hey?

4. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yeah. Now it's a waiting game. I asked on the other thread what comes next. Hopefully one of the older Nogi followers will lay out some kind of schedule for us to know when we'll see them. I'm just going by how hiragana Keyaki-chans' growth have gone. The primary issue for the 3rd gens is that they are probably kenkyuusei for the next year or so. If they can get promoted quicker than 2nd gen, I would be a lot happier for them.

5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm happy for Ozono center, since she's the one that caught my attention the most. But what does center here means? I doubt she can get past 1st and 2nd gen and earns center position anytime soon. Unless she's airdropped like Hori which I think is a really bad idea.

• Like Like x 1
  6. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I think they put her like the way hiragana keyaki kakizaki memi. Center of 3nd gen. They will have their own song and she will become center.

Management treat them better than 2nd gen. Or, i can see 3rd gen like 9th gen of akb48. Just look how much management preparare for this gen. Pre audition Seminar, showroom, line live, and tons of prestigious magz waiting them.

So far, management show great effort to manage 3rd gen, imo.

• Like Like x 1
  7. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

so how can we watch the video if its listed as private? cmon, really??

• Like Like x 1
  8. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

It was fine when it was first posted. Maybe it got put to private so it wouldn't get taken down?

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Ozono Momoko looks similar to Yoshimoto Ayaka

[​IMG]

video of Nogizaka46 1st gen members announcement (8-22-2011)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  10. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    The Time Machine.

11. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

Ha maybe they will airdrop her into the next single. Trying to get that center they always wanted from day 1.
    She's one of my favourite gen 3s though so that'd be nice. Extremely unlikely but nice haha.

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    They do have some similarities. Also apparently Yoshimoto was from Kumamoto, close by.
    I wouldn't mind an air drop, but I wouldn't like it to be all the way to centre. Even the front row would get a lot of negativity.
    And it won't be at least until the 17th anyway before they start including 3rd gens. They haven't even began training yet.

• Like Like x 1
  13. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I don't think they will airdroping anyone straight to center. They've learn. Superpush wont work well for nogi. Ikoma, Hoshimina and Miona is enough. By the time thay reduce degree of push, fans throw attantion and real support for hoshimina and miona. At the same time,fans still not really care to Ikoma. we all know she is most pushed.

• Like Like x 1
  14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yeah, sort of. Now I understand why they need to specifically mention that she is the center. Good thing though, I'm a little bit more excited about 3rd gen now.

15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Wow! That's the first time seeing the beginning without any of the pixelation. Thanks @CutePanda! Now is there one for the 2nd gen? I would love to see that.

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    @CutePanda thanks for searching some of those links out. the 2nd gen is so fresh in that video. it's also hilarious that Ayane was the first speaker; I was shocked and amazed. anyhow, since I'm a fairly recent fan, I just wanted to see how the members acted and reacted during their very first days. were the 1st and 2nd gens as nervous as 3rd gens? were they as shell shocked at being chosen? so adorable.

• Like Like x 1
  18. kabuki

kabuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  19. Urabe

Urabe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Really; thanks CutePanda. Those are some good videos.

I really do hope that they start pushing more second generations before the thirds. I figure it will inevitably happen but with the way nogi management has been lately.... I have my fears. Last single still feels like a severe flop.