1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

48 Group Next Kennins

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by achanoshiJKT, Feb 16, 2015.

1. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    I haven't search the entire forum but looks like there isn't a special/specific thread about kennin, CMIIW, especially after the last grand shuffle. So I think that maybe it's a good idea to create a thread about this.

As we all know that management periodically promotes some members to get a kennin. So, maybe some of you has been wishing and thinking that your favorites should get this chance (or some members that you think she deserves/will match). Let us share our opinions of who and why some members should be given a kennin position (or be ended).
    (BTW, Sorry for my bad English :^^;:)

This is my thought:
    - Jurina -> END. As mush as I love her, this long-time-concurrency should be ended. SKE is in a critical moment due to massive graduations.
    - Rena -> END. Arguably the most hectic kennin member. Same reason to Jurina, plus she may also announce her graduation soon, so for god sake they should end her concurrency. :fp:
    - Sae -> END. I don't really know about her activities in SNH but management should transfer her back to AKB or SKE (?)
    - Ricchan -> NEW: Team A & SKE kennin. AFAIK Ricchan is a good dancer and a senbatsu. And she needs something more to keep her position. A kennin might be a good way to do that.
    - Mariyagi -> NEW: Team K & NMB kennin. Her sexy image could fit in NMB :drool: and she also quite popular and talented.
    - Sayaya -> NEW: Team B & SKE kennin. Remember when all the S-K-E teams wanted her in the draft kaigi? Give them the super draftee !![hehe]
    - Mion -> NEW: Team 4 & NMB kennin. A new goddess of gravure :nosebleed:. NMB looks promising to rise her fanbase.
    - Mikichan -> NEW: Team 4 & HKT kennin. Her BAKA, comedic, and talkative character will greatly fill the holes that Chori and Tani left. Make her there and you will get amazingly funny tv programs.:^O^::^O^::^O^:

So, there are my hope and prediction. What are yours? :)

(FYI, there is a thread about shuffle thing <check this thread>, but IMHO it doesn't specifically talk about kennin ;))

2. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    YES, I knew I wasn't the only one who thought Kawaei should be in SKE. Something about her seems SKE like and I think she wold fit in.

I think no more girls should be sent overseas (especially not SNH) because many of them don't get any promotion will they're over there and when they return, their popularity usually decreases. I think it's because Sae refused to go back to AKB, as a way to bring her back they would make her captain of Team S.

This is a nice thread, maybe it will take off....

3. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

NO freaking kennins at all. Do the shuffles correctly and stop sucking the opportunity from some girls by unashamedly promoting some other pointless cutie face in another group. Is one of the reasons Im beginning to hate AKB.

Management are doing themselves no favours by holding back the growth of some girls just to give extra pushes to some. Management more and more giving up on thinking long term and look for the best way to make a quick buck...like having a kennins face everywhere.

No girl of one group deserves to be a main character in another. If it weere the case then I want Wasamin kennin center of SKE, NMB, HKT..... why not, at least it make more sense since she actually posses talent.

Get the shuffles right in the first place. kennins is one of the things that gets right up my nose...

4. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

Jurina and Rena have many fans and bring in too much sales. I don't see either of their kennin ending from a sales standpoint.

5. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I want Tomu or Tano to have an SKE kennin to Team KII. That'll give them some star power and performance quality, especially since they're both incredible dancers.

6. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

Some of my thoughts (or hope).

WataMayu → HKT48/ KIV kennin: Her cutesy will work here (and she could be new HKT48 center, j/k).
    TashiMeru → transfer forever to Team A: She should be belonged to somewhere else, she needs to grow her popularity (and Aki-p loves her, duh). AKB48 needs new center and AKBfandom needs new agrument.
    Jo Eriko → AKB48/SKE48 kennin: It's time for her to take her throne back.
    NishiMiki → NMB48 kennin: Her comedy character will work here.
    OkaNana → SKE48 kennin: Her cool character will work here.
    OwaNana → HKT48 kennin: I don't know, but in HKT48, she will get some votes.
    Jurina, Sayanee, Haruppi → End: Their kennin should be stopped as soon as possible.
    WataMiyuki → HKT48: Duhhh?
    ShiroMiru → AKB48 Team K: Just to make the competition between her and Fuuko more seriously.
    YabuShuu → AKB48 Team B: Same with Shiroma Miru, just to make the competition between her and Nagisa more seriously.

7. trxsh

trxsh Member

Personally my wish would be for the current teams to stay as they are for at least a few more years (barring graduations, promotions) so that they can solidify and grow their identity more.
    I suspect a lot of these kennin suggestions would rub people the wrong way lol.

8. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Mirurun ---> Team A kennin
    Meru ------> Team 4 kennin

9. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I prefer full transfer than kennin, so they can give 100% to their group.

10. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    I was waiting for a comment like this, because not everyone is pleased with concurrency thing. :v:
    Can everyone else also state your opinion about the good and the bad things about concurrency? ;)
    I myself think that concurrency has given more good than bad things.

11. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Huh what star power does Tomu or Tano have? They aren't much better than most in KII right now.

And lmfao at this entire tread. Do you want to start a war?? Most people hate kennins lol. I personally don't mind kennins but I just hate how they are used. I don't like the idea of having kennins become the ace of their second team *glares at jurina* but I like it when they are sent to develop and grow their character in another team *smiles at Miyuki in Team B*. The way Kennins are right now are mostly useless though.

Let's have a review of the kennins.

AKB48 First Generation
    Matsui Jurina (K) : I loved this kennin back in the Akimoto K days cause she wasn't a front girl, just supporting the K lineup which was already full of stars. I felt like here she was given the chance to grow and develop her character. When it went into the Oshima K days, it was abit worrisome when she became third place in the group. When Tomochin graduated it became worse since she became second. When it went into the Yokoyama K days it became tragic. She became the ace and Team K turned into a second Team S. Team K lost its own style and girls in AKB lost out on many important opportunities. Frankly, the conspiracy theorist in me can't help but feel like it is not a mere coincidence that both SKE and Team K members are dropping like flies. There's no way she's gonna go to say the second row of Team K and there's also no real commercial reason why she has to be dropped from Team K since she's one of the biggest names left in Team K. This is really unfortunate for lots of the girls.

Watanabe Miyuki (B): I really loved her kennin as she only played a supporting role, bolstering the strength of the Team. Her popularity also really soared during her time in both incarnations of Team B. IMO this kennin was perfect and shouldn't have ended. I wouldn't want her in the current Team B though.

SKE First Generation and NMB First Generation coming up next.

12. makimaki93

makimaki93 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    The only kennins thing I hated was:

The Yui/Rie incident - I actually wouldn't mind if they had transferred

Yukirin - I mean she's big already but there was maybe some potentional for her in NMB to grab some extra fans to push to number one maybe? But the thing I hate is that she just doesn't have that Kansai-girl vibe. Some might argue well neither does Lemon...but Lemon is a nut just like NMB, so I think she fits.

Nagisa - I just don't see what she can learn from Team 4 or teach them.

Mura - only because of the fail nature of it. I had faith in the purpose of it, as she went to the incredible Team N. But we all know what happened...

All the other's I'm fine with, see as they can teach or learn alot from the teams they kennin with.

I try to do it in a way where there is one Kennin per team, following an "eye for an eye" format. X Team to Y Team and Y Team to X Team kind of deal.

Kennins

AKB48
    A ---- Makiho Tastuya ------------> HKT: Team H
    She has potential but I feel is being drowned out by Kami-level team members. I think HKT with their focus on being variety and loudmouths they can teach her to stand out on TV and on stage.
    ---- Katayama Haruka ---------> SKE: Team KII
    She's a vet and Team KII is in desperate need of attention. I feel like she can teach the members there some things on how to develop themselves.
    K ---- Yuuka Tano ------------> NMB: Team N
    She's funny, but she's very "meh" ...always kind of on standby mode and I feel it's because of a lack of confidence and faith. Team N is filled with girls with confidence and faith. I feel she can learn something from them
    B ---- Oya Shizuka ------------> SKE: Team E
    Much like Katayama, she's a vet. Very funny and knows how to work the TV audience. She can be of help for Team E members.
    4 ---- Haruka Komiyama ------------> SKE: Team S
    She's a gem, but is being drowned by fellow Team 4 members and AKBG members. I feel this can give her time to perfect her dancing and as well as give her space to grow on SKE related shows.

SKE48
    S ---- Meiko Sato ------------> AKB: Team 4
    The gap would be interesting and hilarious. She knows how to work the TV too. I feel she can teach the Team 4 members somethings.
    KII -- Yuna Ego ------------> AKB: Team 4
    Much like Haruka, she's a gem and she can perform. I feel she can learn to stand out on her own on TV by watching how the crazies of Team 4 do. She needs team members more closer to her age that can do what her senpai's do.
    E ---- Suda Akari ------------> AKB: Team B
    I feel that Suda can give Team B members the personality push a lot of them need. They're too reserved I believe. They can catch some of her gui-gui.

NMB48
    N ---- Jonishi Kei-----------------------> AKB: Team K
    We all know Team K is in need of help. Kei has the charisma and talent of a goddess. She can help Team K develop their personalities in addition be allowed to stand out on herself via participation on AKB shows/events through her Kennin.
    M ---- Kinoshita Momoka ------------> Nogizaka46
    The HUGE gap would be hilarious. The dynamic would be interesting to watch.
    BII -- Watanabe Miyuki --------------> HKT: Team KIV
    Not only has she been kennin'ed to two other groups, doing this would complete the current "circle". In addition, she can teach a lot about a lot to the girls of KIV. It would be interesting to have two big dogs leading the two teams of HKT.

HKT48
    H ---- Yuka Akiyoshi ------------> AKB: Team A
    The girl is a gem but isn't being utilized to the maximum, I believe. I think doing this would add some extra polish.
    KIV -- Nao Ueki ------------> NMB: Team BII
    Another gem that unfortunely sank to the back. I think she can learn from BII and grow as a comedian.

Nogizaka46
    Nogi - Takayama Kazumi ------------> NMB: Team M
    Her geinin chara. would fit right in with NMB's geinin focus. Here she can learn to improve her dancing and performing in addition to practice her geinin talent.

Transfers

I did one for each group (Nogizaka and Kaigai Groups not included)

AKB --- Serika Nagano ---> NMB: Team N
    This is just my bias showing. She would fit right in. (naturally)
    SKE --- Azuma Rion ------> AKB: Team K
    I
    feel like with the upcoming Gen. 7 she's going to get lost at sea (unfortunetly). Team K needs gem members and she is, undoubetly, a gem member. She can gain a lot of attention here as well as give Team K a boost.
    NMB -- Kondo Rina -------> HKT: Team KIV
    Much like Azuma, I feel like she would be able to be another "Big Sister" character. The dynamic would be interesting and she would be given a place to shine.
    HKT --- Okada Kanna ----> SKE: Team E
    Team E needs more gem members, and although Okada works well and is succeeding in HKT, HKT has A LOT of gem's that are being used to full potential. She could help Team E grow and gain attention.

13. ふざけないで

ふざけないで Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Don't think we'll find out regarding these two members since one of them has already graduated and the other will be graduating.

14. makimaki93

makimaki93 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    ....well..................that's news to me .______________________________________.

15. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Lol @makimaki93 most of your kennins don't make sense to me especially when you include graduated/graduating members haha.

SKE48 First Generation
    Kitahara Rie (S - KII): TBH, I felt like her kennin was one of the most unnecessary kennins ever and it didn't really reap any benefits at all. She appeared in three SKE songs, two SKE mvs and barely did anything else with SKE. Her character didn't grow and SKE didn't really gain anything either. It was so pointless lol I would even call it a flop tbh. Well at least she can boast about how she has been in almost every AKB & SKE team now.

NMB48 First Generation
    Yokoyama Yui (N): Now this Kennin was seriously a game changer. I didn't like Yui much previously but putting her in NMB really transformed my impression of her. Being part of HA! really helped her become more edgy. She also got to be part of one of my most favourite unit songs ever (Dazai Osamu wo Yonda ka?) and was also I think the first member from 9th gen to get a proper original unit. During her tenure, she also made Team N a powerhouse. It was seriously one of the best teams ever. Most importantly, it gave us one of the most beautiful pairings in all48 groups today (YokoYamamoto). This kennin worked like a charm and more kennins should be like this.

16. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'm all for Rion being moved to Yokoyama K. She's awash in a sea of similarly-popular girls in SKE right now, and she's too good to be ignored.

Also... why on earth do I give a damn about people that hate kennins? Obviously this thread isn't for them.

And star power doesn't equate to popularity. You can't deny that Tano and Tomu are going to be decently big here in the next couple years. And Airin is leaving, so KII needs some help. Air-dropping a kami/SSK-senbatsu member into KII wont fix the team. Losing Airin and Yukko kinda screws them over. It's not a center they need (they have Nao and Churi), but it's numbers and a full force of talent/familiar faces.

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I actually see Ricchan more NMB material, tbh.
    Maybe I just want to see her more with Sayanee? :^^;:

I agree on TanoTomu to SKE.
    Their dances are much more up their alley than AKB is offering them, IMO.

I think Jo Eriko would do great in Team A.
    It's the team of her original oshi (Acchan), and I'm sure she'd appreciate it and try to live up to it.

Omori Miyu could also do well in HKT.
    She has the freshness to blend in Hakata.

I don't want more AKBxNogizaka kennins, though.
    I have nothing against Ikoma, but I can't help but wonder who would they put in senbatsu if she wasn't there. Maybe Renacchi would have a shot? Maybe Nacchan? Maybe Juri? :confused:

18. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Milky, I guess

I think kennin good for semi-popular/young girls to get experience, it's why some people don't really hate kennin during the period 12/13 (I only know they don't like Jurina). but after that, they too dominate and just make more people hate them.

19. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Mayu in HKT? Of all people? lol

Doesn't Meru belong in HKT48 Team H?

Did you know Jo graduated because she couldn't take the pressure of being pushed? A kennin will just force a 2nd graduation lol

20. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Transferring Rion to K would be such a disaster for her. In SKE she's regular senbatsu plus new gen push. In AKB, she's not going to be anywhere near senbatsu or the front of her team. Taking any one from the sister groups and putting them into AKB is like feeding them to the wolves. Just take a look at Maachun and Chori, only Yuria is getting a good push right now.

Before she announced graduation, I thought Shiorin would be great for SKE. She'd make a cute pairing with Ogino Risa. Unfortunately they are both graduating. I think Tomu might be good for SKE. IDK about star power but she reminds me of Oya Masana in a way and there might be more room to push her in SKE since she does have quite a strong following. She's older and I don't think AKB is interested in investing in her anymore.

Tano should stay in AKB imo, she might be getting her big break soon. It won't be a Ricchan level push but I think she will get something soon. Besides, she is such a Tokyo girl to me. If anything, I would prefer if she goes to NMB. Great girls that I think can do well in SKE would be Fukouka Seina (new Mukaida Manatasu), Tsuchiyaso Mizuki, Taniguchi Megu and maybe Sasaki Yuka. I feel like AKB really needs to send off loads of their newer members who are obviously not going to get anything ever even though they do have potential.