1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

48 Group Next Kennins

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by achanoshiJKT, Feb 16, 2015.

1. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    well it doesn't really matter in the sense of doing activities but i think i said somewhere before, it would still be nicer to have something official, we all know Sae is pretty much 100% SKE but no matter how much she does in SKE people/mgm will still name her as SNH (SSK, Shuffle, concert, official press, ...) where's she'll always be credited as SNH's Sae kennin SKE not the other way around, so i just wish something will change that this year

2. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Oh for the love of god can we stop talking about Sae already? It is the same thing over and over again. She's boring and should get permanently transferred to SNH so we don't have to see her any more.

Yea this is the weird thing, she has become such an integral part of K by now even though she barely makes any appearance with the team outside of concerts and PVs.

I hated Yuki being in N initially but she has definitely grown on me a lot ever since. She doesn't take front row in NMB senbatsu so it's not like she's stealing attention from anyone in the group. Anyway NMB has done a great job at promoting their new members so I don't think Yuki is really robbing anyone off any resources from anyone with her presence unlike a certain someone. Plus NMB has made her really cool and I feel like she's gone prettier. Also in N, they don't pair her with Sayanee in N anymore so she doesn't stick out like a sore thumb anymore. She also looks great with Akarin, my two giraffe beauties. Overall I feel like Yukirin has developed alot and I think it's fun having her around. Also, with Green Flash, NMB got our very first center position in an AKB single. It'll be both great and funny if we got an NMB member winning the elections this year.

Ikoma is... I just don't get it. They really want to make her popular but she's really not going to happen?
    She does fit AKB more than NGZK imo but without the NGZK support she wouldnt even have made under girls in the elections. And I'm pissed as fuck with her presence cause without her, Renacchi would have been a permanent lock in senbatsu. At least Renacchi is still young and can wait it out a little. But seriously, it's so odd. Ikoma does nothing else with AKB really. Without her tho, the Team B lineup is gonna be so weak.

And yea Kanon is random as hell. She only made 9/10 theatre appearance, several concert appearance and got to go to Taiwan but I feel like she has really accomplished nothing. Lol.

Meru in 4 I can see happening. I think Miru might also go to 4. IDK if they'll put both her and Fuu in A. They'll be in the same two teams all the way! lol. And yes to Danna, they need to give her a revival, she's so hot, having her in B would breathe new life into that crap linup lol

3. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    well, the same thing can be said to a lot of girls, like a lot of the front girls, anyway, i was just talking about the whole original K thing and how i find it funny since there's literally 1 original K left in team K and she's going nowhere so it's not exactly right saying original K girls get robbed, i mean, Kana is literally in the back of everything, even if we count Yui and Ucchi as long time K members, Ucchi is same as Kana, nowhere, Yui got her soukantouku gig and she's senbatsu lock so it's not like she's not getting nothing
    but yeah, no hard feelings here, :), but then i'm not sure i got your meaning correctly so pls correct me if i understood it wrong, :)
    about Yuki, she made literally 2 theater appearances (yes, Shonichi and 1 B-day i remember), doens't contribute anything to HS and is literally the same as basically every other front girl kennin, hogging PV and concert spotlights while leave the theater part for the others, Yuki is front row (Ibiza Girl), it's just that the last two singles have been out of the norm with FuuMiru and Nana taking centers thus bumping the top 3/4 back, if the next single is back to SayaMilky i see Yuki being right next to Saya and Miru next to Milky based on DLB. She was WCenters with Saya in 2 N songs minus the recent one
    But then i do understand why, she's popular they can't push her to the back, same with every other popular girls kennins.
    The only reason i'm supporting JuriSaya kennins and not really Yuki is because of how JuriSaya is in that group saving AKB's ass with their godly HS sale

4. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Lol, that is really pretty much all she has done in NMB... Well Ibiza Girl wasn't a single so Yuki hasn't stolen a front row single senbatsu spot yet. She also wasn't in Punkish so NMB's management knows when to reel her in. It's not like in the SKE song where even credible old gens Masana got cut for someone.

Anyway for DLB, even though Yukirin is in top 5, lots of new NMB new bloods are getting the spot light too. Riripon, Aika, Rinacchi and even Enokii got featured as well. I think it just boils down to Yoshimoto being better at allocating resources such that even though they have to deal with Yukirin's presence and popularity, they can still ensure that all their other girls get work. The same definitely can't be said about SKE lol.

That said, I really don't think NMB would go back to SayaMilky as wcenter anymore and i would be really awkward to pair Yukirin with FuuMiruNagiShuu so yea. I trust Yoshimoto to tale care of things.

Having her wcenter with Sayanee was awkward as fuck cause of the height difference but they had the sense to move her down and pair her with Akarin instead. The formation is much more
    symmetrical now and much more visually appealing so at least we see NMB working on it and improving things.

So well unlike JuriSaya, Yukirin isn't saving NMB's ass from anything (well NMB needs no
    saving since they're doing great rn) but at least she isn't dragging the group and being a liability so I can tolerate it. The only thing I hated was how Yukirin didn't perform any other unit aside from that stupid duet with Miyuki through 2 tours.

5. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    if said Yukirin not give anything to NMB, especially sales, I think because mgmnt fault not give Yukirin full slot HS.
    she is one of HS Queen in AKB, she could easily sell out HS, same as Sayanee in AKB.

6. lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I had some fantasies about Nishino Nanase kennin in Team N instead of Yukirin... she's just as popular with HS sales and she's actually an Osaka girl, plus she has so much more to gain from a kennin in terms of performance ability. Also Sayanee x Nanase would be really cute...

7. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    HKT is the youngest group in the 48G I watched episode 6 of that HKT show Sae Guested on the oldest members at that time in the group were 15 Sae is going to turn 25 years old in August this year that makes her 9 years older the the rest of HKT members aside from Ssshi/Love Tan there both in there early 20's where as most members in SKE are in there 20's and Sae is only the 2nd oldest until Sato Mieko gradsuates

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    This is pretty simple for me lmao

First of all, Kennins I think should end as soon as possible;

Kashiwagi Yuki - Team B and Team N - She only appears for a single and the occasional concert. Doesn't really need to be there and she doesn't help with sales or popularity imho so I would cancel it asap.
    Matsui Rena - Team E and Nogizaka46 - Either cancel the kennin or stop making her be in AKB singles because she's getting 3 senbatsu's which is not only unfair but it must be really exhausting for promote for 3 different groups + doing solo work.
    Kotani Riho - Team N and Team 4 - It is making her popular yes, but I think they should keep her in NMB so she can continue growing in her main group.
    Yamamoto Sayaka - Team N and Team K - She doesn't need it.
    Watanabe Miyuki - Team BII and Team S - She doesn't need it either.
    Murashige Anna - Team KIV and Team N - I feel like she's not giving anything to NMB and the group could really do without her to be totally honest.
    Miyawaki Sakura - Team KIV and Team A - She should focus on HKT, they will keep her in AKB senbatsu regardless. Same with Sayanee.
    Miyazawa Sae - Team SII and Team S - She should just be SKE leader and forget about the SII nonsense.

Members who should have their old Kennin:

Kodama Haruka - Team H and Team A - I think her kennin in Team A worked a lot better for her than her current kennin with Team K does. She needs the push if she wants to be HKT center so going back to the team that got her more known might be a good thing.
    Matsui Jurina - Team S and Team K - I know everyone hates Jurina being a kennin is Team K but I really think she is basically a mainstay in Team K now.
    Watanabe Miyuki - Team N and Team B - AKS made the dumbest decision taking her out of Team B. She shined in that team so well. I think that since Team BII has lots of cute faces and is basically the cute team of NMB, she should also have a orthodox team like Team B where she can act more mature and fish everyone.

Members who should get a kennin;

Kawaei Rina - Team A and Team KII - This girl really needs to keep up the momentum. With her not doing HS anymore and rarely appearing in Stages and Concerts, its going to be hard to keep up a fanbase so I think a kennin would be good for her and that she suits KII THE MOST.
    Tano Yuka - Team K and Team N - Ugh this girl needs a push and the best way to do it is to put her in NMB. She would be able to learn from all the members there from singing to dance techniques and variety (which she kinda lacks) Perfect team for her.
    Shiroma Miru - Team M and Team K - Nothing to say here other than she should replace Sayaka's Kennin.
    Yabushita Shuu - Team BII and Team 4 - Since she and Nagisa are the soon to be centers for NMB after MiruShuu, why not push them both in the AKB team (4) filled with the future of AKB?
    Okada Nana - Team 4 and Team M - She could learn a thing or two about variety.

9. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Yeah Kennin's with 46 should end as they are AKB48's rivals

10. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think it's not a problem with age, but more importantly, Sae has leadership trait.

about NGZ, I think NGZ is secret weapon to help AKB sales.
    I would not be surprised if if there will be more Kennin lol.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  11. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    @nathan_drake I guess that it would help HKT but good luck there as SKE team S loves her to much to let her go

12. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

to be fair towards kanon - she fits HKT's image like a glove and frankly i blame management/the record label more than anything for her not showing up anywhere. HKT has only released one proper single since last year and in the same amount of time NMB/SKE have released 2 singles (and in NMB's case an album as well). hopefully with the impending release of 12 byou we'll see a bit more why she fits in.

13. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    More Kennins:

Uchiyama Natsuki and Maeda Mitsuki - SKE48 Team S and NMB48 Team N respectively
    It's obvious. They truly wanted it, so why not do it?

Sashihara Rino - AKB48 Team A
    Sasshi needs to reclaim that Team A spot she left since she was transferred to HKT. She is also necessary to lead AKB in the future along with the rest of Not Yet.

EDIT:
    Matsuoka Natsumi - NMB48 Team M
    I'm sure that if NMB has to take other groups' gravure queens, that's her. While there she can also be friends with Kondo Rina. Also for NatsuMado to get distinct talents.

Tanigawa Airi - SKE48 Team S
    With Nishishi gone the team needs a much younger ikemen member. So I hope this helps her grow further.

Yoshida Akari - AKB48 Team K
    She should really replace Sayanee on that Team N/K double position. Why? She is less popular than Sayanee and she is in dire need of character development.

Yabushita Shu - HKT48 Team H
    Yes, more KSGK in HKT. I love the Non/Shu/Sakura trio and giving her the kennin position and give HKT singles more of this trio.

Natori Wakana - NMB48 Team BII
    Practically useless in AKB, she has a good singing voice and a good gravure body so giving her an NMB position is good for her.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  14. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    There is Furukawa Airi still, until she graduates so technically she's what..? 4th oldest? After Nee-san, Nishishi and Airin~

15. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

I think the people who embrace the Kennin idea cannot then be against AKB going out into Japan and grabbing young idol stars, young star singers and dancers in their own right...and paying them to kennin the AKB groups and the singles.

I mean there are no doubt awesome singers and dancers out their in Japan who are very popular as solo or small group acts...why not bring them in then. Pay them well since they would generate even greater interest in AKB. Push Sayanee, Jurina, Yukirin, Mayuyu, Sasshihara etc back a row and bring in the real industry standard dancing and singing talent. They would make the groups sound awesome.

If you support kennins then you cannot possibly be against this idea...pay these young stars to be kennins for TV appearances and MVs and singles etc....would help generate more interest in the group and teams and of course help people like Yukirin, Sayanee etc etc it would be good for everybody no? ....or does that argument only work when its not peoples favourite girls being made less relevant.

In fact I would not be surprised at all if AKB management ended up trying this one day....
    o_O:rofl::whistle:

16. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I feel like Mayuyu is gonna get a HKT kennin eventually.

17. ichlas maeda

ichlas maeda Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    bebychaesaraanadila
    Kennin Member
    Takajo Aki --> Team K / Team N
    Nozawa Rena --> Team 4 / Team KIV
    Miyazawa Sae --> Team S / Team K
    Tano Yuka --> Team K / Team KII

Transfer Member
    Kizaki Yuria --> SKE48 Team S
    Kobayashi Marina --> HKT48 Team H
    Nakamura Mariko --> NMB48 Team M
    Iwatate Saho --> NMB48 Team BII
    Aigasa Moe --> SKE48 Team E

18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I'm torn on whether Takagi Yumana or Souda Sarina should have a Team B Kennin.

Takagi Yumana admired Watanabe Mayu as her inspiration, whereas Souda Sarina failed the 3rd gen audition.

19. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Current Kennins
    Team A
    Miyawaki Sakura: KIV
    Shiroma Miru: M

IDGI, she doesn't even fit A's image. I'm only looking forward to her pairing with Annin. IMO, it'll be better if she is in K since she's athletic and cool, she'd fit the rock/dance songs there.

Team K
    Matsui Jurina: S
    IDGI but whatever
    Kodama Haruka: H
    Yamamoto Sayaka: N

Serious waste of Sayanee's time but at least everyone in K loves her.

Team B
    Yabuki Nako: H
    Watanabe Miyuki: BII

Another waste of time, she's not going to be able to show any new side of her in B. At least in S she could show off her dancing skills but that kennin was so poorly executed. I was hoping she would be in A so people could see her as classy and chic as well.

Team 4
    Tomonaga Mio: KIV
    Shibuya Nagisa: BII
    Kitagawa Ryouha: S

NGT48
    Kashiwagi Yuki: B
    END IT! She's such a waste of a good spot. Literally any other girl would be a better choice for NGT.

Old Kennins That I want Back
    Murashige Anna: KIV & N

N needs more members plus she fit in so well with NMB.

Tanaka Natsumi: H & S
    Same, she fits in very well with SKE too.

Kimoto Kanon: E & KIV
    She needs more jobs, especially since she's not center of E or relevant in SKE anymore.

Ikoma Rina: Nogizaka46 & B
    I know I hated it and how she stole senbatsu position from Renacchi but tbh, I love the pairing between her and Mayuyu. She also fits AKB very well and I actually loved her appearances in the Team B theatre.

Ishida Anna: KII & B
    She is in desperate need of exposure and SKE needs more popular girls around that age. Plus she's actually kinda hot now so maybe she won't flop so hard this time.

20. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Kennin
    - Sakura/Sayanee/Haruppi -> cancel kennin, i think Sakura/Sayanee dont need kennin poisition because they already get a senbatsu position in AKB single. for Haruppi, she already get center position in HKT.. i think her kennin position better given to promising member like Chihiro/Rikopi etc

full transfer
    - Kizaki Yuria-> back to SKE48.. i think SKE more need her after Rena graduate, ryoha still far from expectations+looks like SKE fans more love her than AKB fans LOL
    - Muto Tomu-> to SKE48/NMB48.. she just wasting her time in AKB. if she transferred to SKE/NMB, at least she will get SKE/NMB senbatsu spot.. not backup senbatsu in AKB
    - Ogasawara Mayu-> back to NMB48.. after Nana/Ripopo graduate i think NMB need more senior member like her
    - Nozawa Rena-> back to JKT48... I think her role in AKB just as translator, so i think she better back to JKT
    - Murashige Anna-> to SKE48.. she just wasting her time in HKT, if she transferred to SKE maybe she can be successful like Tani Marika LOL
    - Iriyama Anna-> Nogizaka46.. she need starting new career after the incident+she fits perfectly with Nogizaka image

• Like Like x 1