1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

48TALK Podcast

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by Rageballie, Sep 4, 2016.

1. ParuruYuria

ParuruYuria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda
  2. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    We kinda talked about if the sister should join the group. I like how Derek and @Rageballie have different opinions on the matter. We did to in Naachan's thread.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/okada-nana-naachan.5232/page-157

None of them did talk about how the boyfriend might get back at her if she did join but hey possibilities and it's not like she's holding out because she doesn't want to please fans right? There was little discussion about the 16th gen showroom so I'm a little disappointed with that but I'll let it slide because we don't know them yet.

3. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Episode 20 is here!

4. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I've listened to some episodes of podcast. I'm a fan podcast and listen to other podcast before and i should say it's interesting to listen you guys opinion about 48 G.
    What i want to comment is derekvasconi.com
    I know he's very passionate talking about AKB48. He's on fire when talking and making argument, but he's taking too much time. His part is too long.
    I think every speaker should have equal time to talk.
    I hope you can manage the duration between speakers for talking.

5. djv124

djv124 Kenkyuusei

Hi RKA! So I didn't even realize that my friend put up a thread here on Stage 48 talking about our 48 group talks. He mentioned that some people on here were debating what I had to say, and I was curious what was being said.
    I really, really loved your comments. You definitely make valid points with what you said, but allow me to just explain a little why I made the argument I did about the love ban. You are forgetting one key part to what I talked about, and that is the AGE of the girls.
    For me, I believe that if you join AKB and are really young when you do, then don't clutter up your work as an idol with having a relationship. Boys are probably going to be a distraction, or even a reason to graduate when the going gets tough as an idol. As you learn all the songs and get comfortable as an AKB member, then my official opinion is do what you want as long as I don't need to hear or know about it and you can stay awesome as an idol. You brought up Tomochin and Yukirin as possibly having boyfriends... and yet Yukirin is still my kami-oshi because she knows how to still be an idol while dating, if that was indeed the case with her private life. Same with Tomochin. None of us know for sure, of course. But at the same time, even in Yukirin's instance, it did interfere with her job as an idol, because right after the scandal pics leaked of her and that dude at the onsen getaway place, Yukirin broke down during a performance and started to cry at the theater, which in turn might have ruined it for some of the fans who paid money to see her at the theater perform. She couldn't do her job... and so my point is kind of still true even for the older idols who have figured out how to date privately. Though in Yukirin's case, she got caught, or so it seems, and look what happened? It was so emotionally overwhelming for her that she couldn't perform as an idol.
    See what I mean?
    Of course, she could've been crying because her favorite Aunt died, but I think it would be a safe assumption to make that those tears were because of what just happened to her the day or two before.
    I'm not a delusional fan, and I can't imaging girls being that beautiful and not getting so much male attention in the J-entertainment world that they just act like nuns in a convent the whole time. I mean, come on, who are we kidding? But I do believe in the love ban and strongly support it, even if it's just the illusion of the love ban for an AKB girl, as long as the girl does her job and is awesome at maintaining a relationship in private but still giving us her all as an idol. Then do what you will. My only caveat to this is that maybe wait awhile if you are on the younger side, like until you turn into an adult in Japan? That makes sense to me.
    Two other super quick points:
    1. Maachun is 22 years old now, I think. She just got caught... so all these years she was great at variety, for all I know, she didn't have a boyfriend then, which is why she was so good at variety. Or maybe it's the total opposite, but either way, she's old enough for me that I could care less if she has a boyfriend or not, except if it interferes with her job as an idol. And in her case, look what happened- She announced her graduation, which means it definitely interfered with her job, and now I have lost one of my all time favorite idols, who did a great job of fooling me that she didn't have a boyfriend all this time (If I'm to adopt your position on the matter) until she stopped fooling me because the picture came out and now she's going to not be in AKB anymore. That sucks big time.
    2. I could care less about the JE side and what they do. I don't follow male idols. However, I will say there's a huge double standard it would seem for JE's versus female idols, right? No argument with me on that, but to me, all those JE boys exist solely for the purpose of ruining the lives of AKB members lol.

Anyways, thanks again for your comments and please keep listening to 48 group talk!

Oh man, I agree with you completely! I talk WAY too much! But at the same time, I get really worked up and want to make a ton of points because the whole point of this podcast is to just share our opinions, you know? And also, there's this thing in podcasts and live radio broadcasts called "Dead Air," and I think it's important to never let Dead Air happen during the podcast. Some of the other members we have on the show are very shy or don't have much to say all the time, so I tend to try to fill in the conversational gaps. Does that make sense to you? But I'm with you... if we get another person to come on the show who has a lot to say, I would love to shut up and hear their opinions lol. Please forgive me though for being so crazy to talk about AKB... I can talk about them for hours straight, but I promise you that if anyone else on the podcast has something to say, I am the first to shut up and let them say it always.
    Thanks again for listening to us and please continue to be a fan of AKB48!

Lol, thank you for your kind compliment. I was cracking up at my own joke too. I couldn't believe I said that, but I think I heard somebody else say that, so I can't take all the credit. I don't remember though.
    Also, I wish I could comment more about JE but I don't follow them at all and don't have any real interest in them, however you do bring up some valid points about the 48g vs. JE thing being somewhat stupid. I can't imagine what it must be like to be that beautiful and that talented and that famous and you are surrounded by other people who are equally all those things and, well, you can feel perhaps that you are instantly relatable to each other, as opposed to an idol, either male or female, trying to relate to a normal person who holds an everyday type job and is married with three kids. I am all for people being friends with each other in the J-entertainment biz, or any creative business, but I do feel that if you are part of a group that says you can't be seen in public dating somebody, then you should try to adhere to that rule, because it's part of what makes you an "idol." But the loveban concept is such a tricky and difficult thing to debate and discuss that it might be hard to really justify overall. I dunno. For now, I'm for it in regards to the 48g, but for anyone else like JE, I have no official opinion on what they do in their private and not so private lives.
    Great comments though! Please keep supporting AKB48 and listening to our little group talk!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2016
  6. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    @djv124 thank you for the response. i hope my post don't offend you.
    You have an unique thought on RKJ or ideas about AKB48 (I read some articles on your website). I understand your passionate feeling when talking about something you love. It's totally normal. I, myself, also will be passionate when talking about idols.
    Thank you for explaining the "Dead Air". Yes, it makes sense. I think dead air can be avoided by editing the video. But, i guess it would take too much time.

7. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    So yeah.....episode 21 is here, but I screwed up my own audio....there isnt any, so there is now an episode 21B as well, with my commentary. Hopefully it helps to watch this episode. I apologize for the inconvience.

8. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I think the ones who watch this have to watch the video at the same time on a different window or tab. It works even with that. I just had to adjust your part and that everything fits in nicely.

9. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    You can now also watch this version, where thanks to DXTakamina both episodes have been combined, so you only need to watch one
    if the video does not show watch the video here

10. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    okay. third time I'm trying to write this comment lol.

About this agency/fandom war thing; as someone who really spends the 80% of her day on the JE side, I have to say, the JE fans getting more mature lately about these scandals. I mean. We don't even give a damn lately XD

When this Naanya thing came out and somebody linked the taimuzu post in the general discussion thread; in the taimuzu post, there was this link. It was a post about all the occasions when 48G girls and JE boys were rumored to be together and so. The main "theme" of the post was entirely different, though, as it was about NGT's Nakai Rika allegedly having a twitter account before joining to NGT, and, being a huge fan of Kisumai's Fujigaya Taisuke. Her handle apparently was @______RFxxx (Taisuke's "alias" is T.Fxxx when he writes music/lyrics). She was posting pictures about herself attending Kisumai concerts, holding Taisuke's uchiwas, tweeting about how much she loves Taisuke and wishes he'd notice her and such things. We (basically the entire international Kisumai fandom) didn't even hear a word about it, and it happened in January, 2016...? I guess? So yeah...

(When I read about it, I immediately shared the post with some of my friends, we laughed at it and that's it. It didn't affect us at all lol)

The "Mayuyu taking a picture of herself in front of Tamamori's dressing room" thing wasn't affecting anything either. In that entire post, maybe the Yukirin/Tegoshi and the Kanon/Jr dude scandals were the only scandals where we raised our eyebrows a little. Meanwhile the 48fandom was about to experience the end of the world each and every time. lol

here's the link if any of you guys want to check it out: http://geinolabo.ldblog.jp/archives/5179810.html

Okay, I'm not saying that the loveban thing is stupid, I do understand the marketing power of the "cute and pure girls" concept very well, we all know that management only cares about the money they get, and don't give a single damn about the girls wanting to be girls or so. It sucks, yes, it does, but nobody can do anything against it. We have to accept it and move on ¯\_(シ)_/¯

11. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Episode 22 of 48TALK!

12. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Some of the events in the sports fest were team based like 50m dash, jump rope, and relay but I guess they focused on the group type of events like dodgeball which I think ruined it for me as well but I can't complain though. There are many girls and just AKB alone can have their own sportsfest.

I still think Cabasuka doesn't have a lot of action yet and we're 3 episodes in. I'm not sure if the Okada Nana moment was a plot mover or not. Lowkey, it could be but from how things are, it doesn't seem to be.

13. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Here we are again with a new episode this week, Nr 23.

14. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I don't know if Keyakizaka will represent everyone for Japan Record Awards this year. AKB48 will most likely get a nomination for song of the year even if the rest of 48/46 probably have better songs this year. No Silent Majority even though it's a great song. Kouhaku (12/31) might be impossible because of what happened and we know NHK can be sensitive with those sorts of things.

15. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yup, good point on that. But in my gut feeling, Silent Majority had a big impact in the idol scene, I think it would lose more viewers not letting them perform this year. In the end all is about money.

16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Interesting episode. As much as I dream of it, I think Keyaki might get best new artist at best. I feel like song of the year is going to Hoshino Gen's SUN or Radwinps' Zen zen zense

17. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    regarding hashimoto nanami's topic about she became an idol because of the money is like all people in the world search for job to make a living.
    I speculate that she didn't like spotlight and still didn't like it until now, so it's just normal she decided to retire from the showbiz.
    I thought the real reason was about her health, it turned out that's only her secondary reason for retiring

18. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yeah from the very start her health was an issue indeed

19. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    A little earlier this week, but releasing it anyway. Here is this weeks episode!

20. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    @Rageballie Momm is "(The) Museum of modern music" :D