1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

4th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    They are good enough for me though. Especially Ayame. So cute!!! :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    These covers sold me on Sakura. I genuinely don't believe anyone is being genuine if they say otherwise

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I was sold on Kanagawa Saya by the Platinum Flash cover (and article).

• Like Like x 1
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I don’t know about you, but it seemed like they left the beauties for last on NogiChu. I hope to see more of 4th Gen soon.

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It's a wrap.
    So three 4th gen introduced by their fav senpai (Yamashita, Ozono & Kubo) cmiiw.
    I love Momoko's reaction. They're both crybabies and speaks the same :D
    I was waiting for Hayakawa Seira's turn. And she doesn't disappoint. I like her smile. She looks shy to me at first but this is what introductions are for. Getting to know them a little. Well, I found 4 gems (Tsutsui, Kaki, Shibata & Hayakawa). It could change but that's it for now. Looking forward to see more of them

6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Matsumura.

7. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Tamura mayu and Hayakawa seira is like unexpect the expected for me -if that making sense xD -. both really captivating, solid appeal. First with tamura is really explosive one(thx also we got maaya :D) and end with double streak of kawaiiness.
    Waiting sub for fully grasp it, but for now i'll pin tamura-kakehashi-hayakawa-yakubo-kaki in(no order) the top five

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Tamura Mayu is a beauty and I love her mature aura. I wasn't really captivated by the introduction itself but I really want to see more of her.

Seimiya Rei is an odd one, but I mean that in a good way. Really shy, but still able to pull off a convincing introduction. I really liked the part where she praised Momoko in English.

Kakehashi Sayaka, well, if I have to be honest, I think she is the 4th gen member I am least interested in. Unlike the others, she hasn't shown me her potential. But it's early and many things can happen. But not now.

Hayakawa Seira caught me by surprise. She is so pretty! I didn't really notice that until today. And she is funny as well!

For now, I am still captivated the most by Shibata Yuna. But she is followed very closely by Kanagawa Saya, something I didn't see coming (and that's just how I like it). And I believe this gen is once again a solid one.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I tried to give a chance to everybody and watching their introductions I have to say that Kitagawa Yuri is the one that surprised me the most, I think she has a particular look and face, easily recognizible and different and she has an interesting and funny character too. Hayakawa Seira surprised me too, she was better than I expected.

I don't get the hype for Kaki Haruka, I don't find her that interesting or beauty, ok, she can draw well, but there's nothing else I have to say...

Shibata Yuna was one of my first picks but she didn't surpise me too, on the beauty side there are better members, and her character seems too bland too... so she's problably being surpassed by others.

So positive ones to me are: Endo Sakura ; Kitagawa Yuri ; Seimiya Rei ; Tamura Mayu ; Tsutsui Ayame

Maybe positives or maybe negatives: Shibata Yuna ; Hayakawa Seira ; Kaki Haruka (not impressed by her but better than some others surely)

Still negative impressions: Kakehashi Sayaka ; Kanagawa Saya ; Yakubo Mio

10. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Momoko is adored by two 4th gens Ayame and Seimiya
    In magazine Sayaka's fav senpai is Yoda tho not Kubo

11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I am pleasantly surprised that 4th Gens are finding their oshimen in 3rd Gens. I think it shows on the popularity of 3rd Gen who are reaping what their senpai have sown.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

To give an overview of my picks and impressions.
    Yakubo Mio remains my favorite.
    I like Ayame ( I wasn't a fan at first but the knitting won me), Haruka and Yuri.
    Mayu (I like her looks, but not a fan of dumb charcters) and Sakura are ok.
    The rest are probably gone end up on the "f**k, what was her name again?" list of mine that I have with every new generation

13. NyanNyan's Pet

:lol: Same here. Other than the 4 I liked plus Endo Sakura who is obviously their chosen center and turned 20 Tamura Mayu, the rest are still under process. Not bad though, got more than half.

I'm a bit confused which is which between the girls introduced by Momoko & Kubo.
    Now I suddenly remember variety girl Yakubo Mio. There is this girl, the first English speaking and one more girl. Basketball. That's 11 :^^;:
    I like the fact they have different kind of talent (some sort of) presented. It's a good batch to me and different names are mentioned so that's a good thing.

14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Kakehashi Sayaka cuteness is another level. She remind me to Kii-chan before her hiatus. Genki cute with sparkling eyes.

Seimiya Rei, she is adorable.

Hayakawa Seira, I love her already.

Tamura Mayu, well she is pretty. Not hit my fave botton yet. But she is okay.

Overall this batch impress me more than last episode.

15. adibsatikin

adibsatikin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Tamura Mayu - She should smile more! Her smile is beautiful.

Seimiya Rei - Girl next door.

Kakehashi Sayaka - Nice guitar playing! I wanted her to play the whole song.

Hayakawa Seira - Gorgeous. She reminds me of Sagara Iori. An even prettier version of the gorgeous Iori.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. NyanNyan's Pet

Exactly. Sagara is definitely a beauty but there's something missing I quite couldn't get. But with Hayakawa Seira I just have a feeling I will like her. And I did.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Exactly this.

18. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    Kanagawa Saya isn't my favourite member by any means but I felt bad for her cuz during her introduction, Asuka took too much screen time and attention away from her.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Just managed to watch the last batch of the introduction. At first, only Ayame who caught my attention but now there are more girls i need to pay attention to them. Yakubo Mio, Kanagawa Saya, Kitagawa Yuri, and Hayakawa Seira.

I think she should be glad because Asuka and Umezawa delivered well to introducing her. But it's understandable if people pay more attention to Asuka because she's Nogi hottest member right now.

20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Ah, I remember Kanagawa Saya, the basketball girl. She has potential to be a Nanamin type of coolness. Girl with sharp gaze.