1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

4th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Nov 29, 2018.

1. nogijinja

nogijinja Kenkyuusei

Hayakawa reminded me of Suzuki Hikaru (of the Toudai-O quiz show), who has a Nogi-esque character herself. Takayama appears on that show, so it would be interesting if Suzuki and Hayakawa could ever meet.

2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Endou Sakura, Kaki Haruka and Tsutsui Ayame are featured in the next Weekly Shonen Magazine (no. 10), being released on 6th February.

https://mdpr.jp/news/1820108

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Now that they've done NogiChu. The real question now becomes, "Where's their blog(s)?"

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Now that I've caught up with all their intros....

YABAI. Can't choose :fp:

Can see why they are out in the limelight so soon. The 3rd Gens need to be on their toes!

5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Hayakawa Seira is certainly pretty, wonder why I didn't notice her earlier. But I don't see her resemblance to Iori tbh.
    Tamura Mayu is another looker, but not a fan of baka chara. Well at least she looks cheerful in her intro. I was afraid she'll turn out like Watanabe Rika since she rarely smile in photos.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    'Baka chara' is good if you're really funny. Maaya to me is perfect for that, she's really great and make me smile.
    Tamura Mayu's was just "meh", she didn't make me laugh. So I hope she'll improve it or just don't make her chara too based on that.

7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I guess you said Maaya was perfect since her first appearance on Nogidoko too.

8. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    I love how Tamura Mayu is always seen smiling. She's my 4th gen oshi so I'm glad her intro segment was one of the longest!

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Endou Sakura, Tsutsui Ayame, Tamura Mayu, Hayakawa Seira, and Kitagawa Yuri will be featured in Marquee magazine vol 131.
    They're just become more pretty day by day :inlove:

DzFabFeV4AARNEe.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Ofc they'll get better over time. They're in the better hands and got the best treatment.
    =====
    Weekly Shonen
    7i3y9tdlw4xpb5ms7ueqwg8va.jpg 4c5xxi6d0awim0wprbus6cz5n.jpg 6f1a0kugap7onxdk7pa00jfmn.jpg 1rhi7mltvg06v6lav8hlc89y.jpg

Shonen Sunday
    eylc0ot5bhidyx8onjtdp6lr.jpg hfkgrn4t26a0tvx105y1opqv.jpg 5lo4nfhlj8pmt4k48ezjjpmo.jpg 3492eend6usnpk4iebmeokhzb.jpg

MARQUEE
    2ovdme4oay2rs45zlebu37kl.jpg 48jalcc38al2yrdi9zfgk6kik.jpg 66e9u0ndz4irejp9tqe56f33m.jpg

Weekly Playboy
    924c6fe1-811b-4fb4-bb98-23def954250c.jpg 63c15f01-2b38-4a40-bcaf-56f707ed5fb9.jpg 61b7afab-1ad7-41c0-86d9-8ac9d0ca9f24.jpg 5130bb07-6386-4b34-9d74-944cf536b59b.jpg

Nogizaka Valentine 2019
    30q5qgv0iufxw9369pfm48c5i.jpg 657xs6d9lz659tf0o6eurxg2f.jpg 7xi9c2viluu7i681c7a7i890.jpg 6dbb29jqkqyarrgf418k106fm.jpg 4sff5tkc7sujl6ohl10b0z5i.jpg 5d5mo34nqzn9dj033bs5g2x74.jpg 55cfe585-cf13-4d7d-ba2a-4b18b5f4e176.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Definitely. And as look into these pictures, Ayame of course is my #1. She's just super kawaii. But I'm starting to see Hayakawa Seira the prettiest. Idk, if it will change overtime. They're getting more and more beautiful. Well together with Kaki I found my favorite 3. I need to see more of Shibata so I hope they show up again at Kojichu very soon.

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You can see in weekly playboy, they look great in Nogizaka-esque uniforms.

13. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I still need to remember all their names, but I really enjoyed the intro episodes for the 4th gen members. It’s really great to see them on the show finally, the intro pics & videos were not enough for me to get a good grasp on them or give a complete impression.

On the whole, they seem like classy, refined & attractive idols. Very Nogi-like (in my humble opinion). Below are just my personal impressions of them after their Koujichuu appearance. Mind you, I believe all of them have potential to grow and blossom to be a good idol. The journey’s just begun.

Kaki Haruka - in awe of her illustration skills. Very likable. Not much else I could say personality-wise but I think the best is yet to come.

Shibata Yuna - She has a good level of grace & poise for someone her age. Her expression during her ribbon performance was really cute. Liked her a lot, my favorite of the first intro episode.

Yakubo Mio - with her quirky movements/mannerisms, she have a high comedic/variety potential. Dame dame dame~

Tsutsui Ayame - ever since they published the new member photos, she seem to stood out to me. She has…some kind of aura that pulls me into her orbit. Seem very calm and composed for a 14-year old. High potential.

Endo Sakura - the clarinet girl. Cute, quiet and seemingly timid. Like Kaki above, not much else I could say character-wise.

Kanagawa Saya - very good at basketball. Not much else I could recall.

Kitagawa Yuri - The Californian-born member. Great at speaking English. Loved her cute, gentle voice…if she and K46’s Koike Mii-chan ever have a radio show together, that would be perfect for me, haha.

Tamura Mayu - Hmm. From the intro pics & video, I liked her. I thought “visually” she looked great. My initial favorite aside from Ayame-chan. During the episodes, I liked seeing her in the background…thinking to myself, “can’t wait till it’s her turn”. And then…it’s her turn. The presentation seem to just focus on the things she can’t do well, mostly. She actually seem to be decent at drawing, as mentioned in passing during her key holder segment…but for now, she’s gonna be seen as just a baka-chara. Sorry if I seem so deflated, I guess it’s just my own expectations. I believe she’ll improve, in time.

Seimiya Rei - seem like a nervous wreck in the beginning, akin to Momoko last time. Lo and behold, Ozono is one of her presenter. Rei-chan’s outpouring of love for Momoko was so very sweet and adorable. Make me wishing for a Valentine episode (probably too early for the 4th gens) where Rei would go lovey-dovey over Momoko - just like Momoko did to Maiyan. It’ll be an interesting dynamic.

Kakehashi Sayaka - she have this honest, earnest smile - especially after tasting the fruit (peaches, right?) for the first time. Good taste in oshimen (I love Kubo-chan too), good at playing guitar and her singing voice sounded good too.

Hayakawa Seira - saving the best…for last? Spoiler alert, she’s now my favorite 4th gen member. Similar to Mayu, where her expression in the background intrigued me…and then her turn came. Very refined. And…wow, she’s gorgeous. How come I didn’t notice her before? By the time she did the 2nd Kumada gag, I’m head over heels for her. Just look at Asuka’s reaction during that segment. I’ve fallen hard for Seira-chan.

• Like Like x 7
  14. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Nicknames
    Endo Sakura - Sakuchan
    Kaki Haruka - Kakki
    Kakehashi Sayaka - Saachan
    Kanagawa Saya - Yanchan
    Kitagawa Yuri - Yurichan
    Shibata Yuna - Yunachan
    Seimiya Rei - Reirei
    Tamura Mayu - Tamuchan
    Tsutsui Ayame - Ayame
    Yakubo Mio - Miochan
    Hayakawa Seira - Sechan

Dunno if this is valid or not. There's no source where they got this info.
    https://twitter.com/MoriMisa/status/1099155228186664961

15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Supposedly it was in one of the MC parts from the 7th Bday Live.

16. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ Hopefully not as it sounds very unimaginative and uninspired.

I suppose you'd need some time for the really interesting nicknames to emerge [hehe]

17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

You just need Asuka to give it to you :shifty:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

But asuka calls almost everyone sensei now from Ikuta sensei to Hori and Oozono sensei with some exception like Yamakki and Yodaccho haha

19. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Forgot about shi-san which is shiraishi [hehe]

20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Asuka originally called Momoko as Zonocchi. And afair, from 1st gen only her call Nanase as Nana not Naachan.