1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

4th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Nov 29, 2018.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Me too, actually. But i'm tired of hoping and waiting this things to happen.

2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    the only thing management need to bring back is the rotation at the 3rd row. give everyone at least one chance to be in senbatsu. that is what make nogi unique and love by fans in the 1st place. of course management can drop that girl forever after giving that chance if the girl didnot improve her hs/visibility among fans. also, there must be a reason why these lower tier girl didnot grad yet even without having a chance to get a spot in senbatsu. warm and friendly environment i guess. maybe because there is no invisible wall between top and lower tier girls too. they all like to mingling with each other. i hope their tradition to have a big gathering together still being practised.

3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    No, I don't think ANY girl deserves to be in senbatsu at least once. Not when you have a group now near to 50 members, too much as I said many times. There's already lack of competition or working hard to succeed and shine from some new gen girls, imagine if they already know they will be chosen on a certain time for senbatsu too. Not a good idea for me. If the girl lacks in everything she should be just grateful to have been chosen as a member of a famous group despite having bad HS results, lack of charisma and personality, no variety or dance/singing skills etc.

To me a girl deserves to be chosen for senbatsu at least once even if her HS sales aren't that good if she has some kind of chara that outstands, she's quite popular and remembered, does her best in other things like on variety or during the live shows... for example I would've already chosen Mukai to have a one time senbatsu experience and I don't get how even Sakaguchi has been chosen before her. Her HS sales are not much better, and it's not like she has particular skills or a chara that justify why she's been chosen before her. For a meritocracy thing, I would've chose Mukai.

And for 4th gen, for next single, I think Tsutsui deserves a senbatsu comeback, I would like to see Seimiya or Kitagawa and Tamura Mayu, and to spice-up things, Hayashi Runa suddenly in senbatsu and Endo Sakura in undergirls, just to make things more interesting and seeing members' reactions and how they will handle all that.

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I would pick Maaya as eternal center because she's the most funny, most skilled in variety, and most interesting girls. No debate.

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Make it Yakubo Mio for me to bring this thread back on topic!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I love Maaya but her HS sales are really bad and I don't get why. She's not even ugly to me, maybe she doesn't care about and in HS she's a bit salty? Or people just don't care about seeing her lol
    So a 2 times senbatsu experience (with a fukujin one too) is fine for her. THAT'S what I mean by rewarding members talented and useful for Nogizaka as a whole, not only HS sales, with Maaya they did it right I think.

Yakubo Mio? I don't find anything really interesting rn from her... she's just...cute I guess? And isn't she the worst 4ki HS seller right now?

7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

The one member I really hope to enter Senbatsu next single, as in the next single is Hayakawa. This girl is simply amazing. When it's showtime she can just switch it on. She's a performer and takes it seriously. One of Nogi's best singers. Funny, great in variety, she's game anytime. Her HS results improving: 18/23 12th rd, 24/25 9th rd, 25/25 3rd rd sold-out. I'll be very, very upset if they ignore her and not make it to Senbatsu. At least others notice her talent already, so hopefully.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Agree with that, Hayakawa is funny and skilled and has lot of potential, I hope it can be shown more on future koujichuu episodes too. Don't think she's gonna be on senbatsu anytime soon but I would be glad if that happens.

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Yes! As one of the top variety members of the 4th gen, with the prettiest eyes and the most interesting blog posts, I wonder why she stays behind.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    What are Yakubo variety skills? I can't remember something significant coming from her. From the variety pov I've seen more remarkable members from 4ki and that are better HS sellers so no way she has to be included atm.

11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Which variety show you watch, @SteCola ? Because she doesn't appear that much on Koujichuu.
    From MY variety poin of view, even her movement is funny. Idk tho if being funny is a 'variety skill' or no.

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Of course Koujichuu which is the main show but for 4ki I watched some episodes of the 4ki "doko he" too, but still I can't remember something significant from Yakubo which outstands. And what I've seen doesn't let me say "this girl has so much talent, she deserves to be a senbatsu member asap cause her variety chara is outstanding". Considering all things (popularity, HS results, skills) is kinda objective Yakubo atm is one of the last 4ki which deserve a senbatsu spot, no matter you like her or not.

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Yes, I remember when Yakubo forces her boyfriend to wait until she graduated from Idol to be together, but her boyfriend can't do that, so she decides to suicide by drowning herself in the sea. That was funny!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Objective? I think the fact that I highly value Yakubo as a variety member and you can't seem to remember anything remarkable from her is proof that this is all really subjective.

Therefore, your opinion of her not deserving a senbatsu spot is just that, your opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Objective considering all, and HS stats is not subjective since is all about numbers and Yakubo is the weakest 4ki member. You could say she has variety skills, but she is not the only one from her gen, kinda a lot of 4ki are somehow goofy, so it make that 'skill' kinda unrelevant to outstand from others. And to me to being "goofy" or having a funny way to move is not really a skill. Using cleverage to make fun situations or say funny things, understanding any situation to find something remarkable to do or say is much harder.

But yeah if as a whole I have to say who deserves senbatsu more between Yakubo and Ayano Christie, Yakubo is the right choice lol. But we're talking about 4ki.

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I love Yakubo when she confronted Morita to find out what he is writing about her. Never imagined a crybaby like her can step up like that and challenge the MC. That was hilarious!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yakubo Mio-chan shares the same attribute that Nishino Nanase, Shiraishi Mai, Hashimoto Nanami, and all other senbatsu members share -- she is a member of Nogizaka46. That is the only thing that matters to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Hayashi Runa.

Man, I feel sorry for New 4th Gen. They finally get let out of the dungeon and corona happens.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Yakubo tends not to proactively maneuver herself in situations so to make her stand out in camera/TV (as opposed to, like, Seimiya or Kakehashi). She's the type that won't immediately fall asleep at bedtime because she has a lot of thoughts on her mind. You'd imagine she's the most likely to check up on others. She's the pensive and mindful one. That's her charm. Maybe it takes a certain type of fan to appreciate that, I don't know... but IMO 4th gen is lucky to have that kind of figure among them.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Wow, the argument about Yakubo got heated. My honest opinion about her, she seems like a good girl. But that's all right now and I think Senbatsu is out of the question when there are far more superior candidates from 4th gen. I won't be surprised if she ends up not having even one selection.

It's unfortunate that not all of them can
    appear regularly but on the few episodes we have seen on variety even Yuri Kitagawa, who missed a lot of time, stands out better than Yakubo imo. Dancing and singing, nothing much to say there since I don't remember seeing any performance from them. I feel like few of the new girls will pass her by if not all in the 4th gen race.

I feel for Yakubo, I honestly do. She lacks confidence, should work on that first. Anything she can offer? I think she does but she has to push it more to make her presence visible on the few opportunities given to her.
    Yes, she's the one I want to see regularly. I think this girl has lots to offer.

• Agree Agree x 2