1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

5th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by halcyon, Jul 19, 2021.

1. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Nogizaka46 5th Generation

[​IMG]

if the video does not show watch the video here
    11 out of 87,852

Nogizaka46 5th Generation
    11 members
    Nice to meet you, everyone
    • Profiles of each member were unveiled each day starting from midday on 2nd February 2022 via Nogizaka Streaming Now YouTube Channel.​
      • 2 more members were revealed on 19th March and 1st April 2022.
    • The "5th Gen Omitatekai" was held at Makuhari Messe Event Hall as a ticketed event with guests, and broadcast during Nogizaka46 Hours TV on 23rd February 2022 via Nogizaka Streaming Now YouTube Channel.​
    • A "2nd 5th Gen Omitatekai" will be held at the Tokyo International Forum Hall A on 27th April 2022​
      • All 11 members are expected to appear, with Nakanishi Aruno and Okamoto Hina returning from their hiatuses.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Official website: https://www.nogizaka46.com/5th_generation/

5th gen penlight colours
    [​IMG]

Background Story Promotional Videos

2021 Nogizaka46 New Member Auditions
    • Applications will run from Monday July 19th - Tuesday August 10th, 2021.
    • Entrants can apply on their own, or as a group of 2 or 3 (Nogizaka46 first).
    • Girls between age of 12 and 20 (as of August 10th, 2021)
    • Kenshusei (Member candidates) will undergo training between October and December 2021.
    • Announcement of new members scheduled for December 2021
    Promotional videos and CMs

Main CM

Audition timeline
    • 1st round (Application + Document screening): Between 2021/07/19 (Mon) 12:00 JST ~ 2021/08/10 (Tue) 17:00 JST
    • 2nd round (Online screening): 2021/08/20 (Fri) ~ 2021/08/24 (Tue)
    • 3rd round (In-person interviews ①):
      • 2021/09/04 (Sat) in Tokyo・Nagoya・Sendai
      • 2021/09/05 (Sun) in Osaka・Fukuoka・Sapporo
    • 4th round (In-person interviews ②): 2021/09/18 (Sat) in Tokyo
    • Kenshusei (Member candidates) final screening: 2021/09/19 (Sun) in Tokyo
    • Traineeship: October to December
    • New members selected: Scheduled for December

Social media

Official site: https://nogizaka46audition.com/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/nogi46audition
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nogizaka46audition/

Last edited: May 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I am excited! The beginning of the end of the 4th Gen hegemony... LOL! (I'm just joking with you 4th Gen fans!)

A group of 2 or 3 at a time? This is going to be weird.

3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Already? Why not focusing on 3rd and 4th gen first since there are still lot of members and they're full of filler, unknown ones, while the popular ones are so distant to the glory of the top original members? Nogizaka is so done. It had a good run. Watch AKB regain the throne sooner than later at this point.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
    • Dislike x 14
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  4. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Funny, why are u still here then.

I think its still too soon for sure but it will still be a while before they officially join anyway, during that time starting with the next single coming i hope the management can sort out the lineup(by adding 4ki to under) or it will be messed up when they enter.
    Other than that, definitely more grad coming soon :fp::fp:

• Agree Agree x 13
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

They'll be down to 39 members with Momoko as the latest to graduate and by the end of this year, I expect 2-3 more will be graduating. So an additional 10-12 generation 5 is expected since they've been keeping their number close to 46.

Personally, I love this news. Future center here she comes :^O^:

• Like Like x 1
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Remember when Nogizaka was praised to be a group with fewer but more quality members compared to AKB? Where is that concept gone?
    AKB's last new gen has been the 16th one in 2016 and we didn't have a new one since then. In that meantime Nogizaka had 3ki in 2016, they added 4ki in 2018, 4ki 2.0 last year and now we're having another weak gen on a group already full of unnecessary unknown members. Management has really ruined the beauty of this group and what made it so special.

• Dislike Dislike x 11
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. orangemint

orangemint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Koyabu Kazutoyo
    Is the age limit usually 20 for these auditions?

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^^Around 20 members for each team A, K, B and more from team 4 and 8. Do the math and complain once Nogizaka reached more than 60 members. It would be wise not to drag another group in the discussion just so you can insult (again and again) Nogizaka members you don't like.
    As for "weak", "fillers", "unnecessary", "unknown", well dear friend that is according to you. It's the same old song you've been playing for eternity now.

• Like Like x 10
  9. unknownsensei

Imagine comparing with a group that have more than double the amount of members nogi have(and even if 5th gen join its still less)and already saying its a weak gen before they even enter [hehe][hehe].

By what u mean "beauty of this group and what make it so special", they already grad, get over it, we know ur ideal by "quality member" are only the members in past senbatsu anyway. If you dont like the future then stop being a fan or just be silent, u can bring ur ideal to other idol groups.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

So you're saying you had 15 gens before that in an 11-year period then? I don't think Nogi can manage 11 auditions next year to catch up

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    At least akb seems has now learned from its mistakes, while Nogizaka is following the same path that made AKB more and more irrelevant. Quantity over quality. Just to keep high sales even if most of the members will be just a mess. Guess I'm just gonna support Hinatazaka now. They're doing great the way I like. I still like some Nogi members but the group is declining since a while, I'm not interested on most of the current girls, and can't support anymore management's decisions.

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Finally, bye!

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. unknownsensei

Is it finally happening???? Yattaaaaa, its party timeee. :1st::banana::banana::banana:

• Like Like x 3
  14. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

Yes, as far as I know Sakamichi always had a 20 year old age limit for auditions, the girls that entered the group at 21 only did so because they had their 21st birthday after the audition. I certainly remember some members who said this is “their last chance to be an idol” when they decided to apply for the audition while being 20 - I’m certain Tamura Mayu said it, I also vaguely remember Watanabe Rika from Keyaki to have said it.

I’m actually really happy with this audition because I think the group needs something new, fresh, after all these major graduations one after the other. Honestly speaking, hate me for saying it, but the 4th generation was a bit disappointing for me, especially compared to the 3rd gen or Keyaki/Hina’s 2nd, so I hope this generation can be more interesting. I would especially like some good singers, but I realize I am getting my hopes too high knowing Nogi management regarding this subject.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Sorry to intrude, just a question.
    Did they said if the girls will held SR between August and December or if it will be only mngmnt decision?
    Thanks

16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    No word on if they’ll have SHOWROOM auditions. aid you check out the main audition site I believe they give a rundown on what happens for the audition. Don’t quote me as I don’t understand Japanese though. So YMMV

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I checked only now and it says nothing about SR. It seems to be a thing between mngmnt and potential Nogis for now.
    Thank you anyway :chuffed:

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. orangemint

orangemint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Koyabu Kazutoyo
    Wow that's interesting, 20 seems a bit young imo.

19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Who draw that Nogi triangle? Ikuchan or Tamami?[hehe]
    New members mean it is the time to use my old-busted brain to memorize members name, face, and kanji!:D I hope Nogi get the best+weird member.

• Like Like x 1
  20. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    Hello Project only allows girls up to 18 to audition. Until recently they only allowed girls up to 17. Personally I wish there was no age limit, but I guess one reason they have one is to reduce the number of applications.

• Disagree Disagree x 1